Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Linkedin How to fix your Linkedin issues

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
To avoid getting locked or suspended on LinkedIn, pay attention to this advice: Use a reliable proxy when logging in, preferably a 5G mobile proxy like T-Mobile or AT&T. The type of proxy you use is important, and picking the right one can make your LinkedIn experience better. For instance, I suggest using an AT&T proxy. Also, use a good browser like Firefox or an Antidetect browser. But be careful with Antidetect browsers, as LinkedIn can detect some of them.

After setting up your proxy and browser, here's how to safely use LinkedIn:

1. Take it easy at first. Don't spam or do too much right away. Wait a day or two before logging out.
  2. When you log back in, use your LinkedIn email address.
  3. Pay attention to emails from LinkedIn, especially those about suspicious logins. Always open these emails. LinkedIn watches if you interact with them. Not opening them might make them think someone else is using your account.
  4. Don't overdo likes, comments, or connection requests. Instead, spend time scrolling, reading, and building trust before being more active.
Following these steps can keep your account safe from getting locked or suspended. Let me know if you have questions or need more help!

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
Thanks for the helpful info.

I've been testing how many connection requests I can send each day on different accounts. Before, sending 5 per day on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays worked okay. But now, even sending 3 per day seems risky. The account gets restricted after the second day of sending 3 requests.

I use residential proxies with multilogin. Could Multilogin be one of the browsers that LinkedIn can detect?

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
Thanks for the helpful info.

I've been testing how many connection requests I can send each day on different accounts. Before, sending 5 per day on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays worked okay. But now, even sending 3 per day seems risky. The account gets restricted after the second day of sending 3 requests.

I use residential proxies with multilogin. Could Multilogin be one of the browsers that LinkedIn can detect?

Yes, they can easily detect it. Avoid using residential proxies.

Runnish

Reaction score
How many things should we do after logging back in after two days?

Sealoye

Reaction score
Additional tips based on my experience: both 4G and 5G are effective, depending on what you have available (I use T-Mobile). Ensure the IPs you use are high-quality and rotate them if needed. Both GoLogin and AdsPower work well, though I mainly use AdsPower. However, keep in mind this is based on my personal experience, and what works for me might not work the same for everyone

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For me, Octo and ISP proxies work well. I've been able to perform over 100 different actions per day without any account restrictions.

Tersbyte

Reaction score
For me, Octo and ISP proxies work well. I've been able to perform over 100 different actions per day without any account restrictions.

Mobile proxies generally perform better than other types of proxies.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

I've been considering Octo. Do you recommend it for managing more than 10 accounts? It looks like they offer some useful APIs and features for automation.

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been considering Octo. Do you recommend it for managing more than 10 accounts? It looks like they offer some useful APIs and features for automation.

Yes, but make sure to use different proxies.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, but make sure to use different proxies.

Yes, ISP proxies might work for that. I'm looking into automating it with a VPN or similar tool. Do you think it will be effective? I've already tried some other browsers, but they haven't worked well.

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, ISP proxies might work for that. I'm looking into automating it with a VPN or similar tool. Do you think it will be effective? I've already tried some other browsers, but they haven't worked well.

Yeah, I spent a lot of time trying to find the right solution. Now everything works well with Puppeteer, ISP proxies, Octo in the cloud, and a bit of fine-tuning. It's all running smoothly for me. By the way, I’m also finishing up a SaaS automation API for many popular services soon.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah, I spent a lot of time trying to find the right solution. Now everything works well with Puppeteer, ISP proxies, Octo in the cloud, and a bit of fine-tuning. It's all running smoothly for me. By the way, I’m also finishing up a SaaS automation API for many popular services soon.

Hmm, but I don't see any cloud services listed on Octo’s website. I'm curious about that 'little magic' you mentioned! What is the tool about? Is it possible to automate Twitter through the API?

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They don’t offer cloud services directly, but you can run it on your own VPS. LinkedIn is already supported, and Twitter, PH, and Reddit are coming soon.

PlentySilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hmm, but I don't see any cloud services listed on Octo’s website. I'm curious about that 'little magic' you mentioned! What is the tool about? Is it possible to automate Twitter through the API?

By 'magic,' I mean things like delays, movements, and random actions.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
They don’t offer cloud services directly, but you can run it on your own VPS. LinkedIn is already supported, and Twitter, PH, and Reddit are coming soon.

Feel free to announce it here when it's ready; I'd be happy to give it a try and provide feedback.

By 'magic,' I mean things like delays, movements, and random actions.

Yeah, that makes sense

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
By the way, do you have any recommendations or referrals for good ISP proxy providers?

Top Bottom