Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How to emulate tiktok on pc?

Chupara

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In your opinion, what would be the most effective method to simulate TikTok on a computer? I'm particularly interested in using a proxy since I'm unable to use it directly on my iPhone due to the TikTok app detecting and preventing it. Have you or anyone else had any experience with paid services in this regard? I came across a browser that claims to replicate an iPhone with great accuracy, and I'm curious to hear any insights or discussions on this topic. Thank you and cheers!

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Acquire the Android ISO file and proceed with its installation within VirtualBox.

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to use Bluestacks or alternative software that emulates Android operating systems.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In your opinion, what would be the most effective method to simulate TikTok on a computer? I'm particularly interested in using a proxy since I'm unable to use it directly on my iPhone due to the TikTok app detecting and preventing it. Have you or anyone else had any experience with paid services in this regard? I came across a browser that claims to replicate an iPhone with great accuracy, and I'm curious to hear any insights or discussions on this topic. Thank you and cheers!
What kind of proxy are you using?

YauSleek

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To achieve this, employ a 4G mobile proxy and obtain Virtual Box with an Android version already installed within it. Once you have set up the emulator, simply acquire the TikTok application through download, and your task will be complete. I recommend steering clear of BlueStacks since TikTok can easily identify its presence.

DubyaLawn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To achieve this, employ a 4G mobile proxy and obtain Virtual Box with an Android version already installed within it. Once you have set up the emulator, simply acquire the TikTok application through download, and your task will be complete. I recommend steering clear of BlueStacks since TikTok can easily identify its presence.
Which emulator is recommended for running TikTok on a Windows computer?

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have the option to use Bluestacks or alternative software that emulates Android operating systems.
Absolutely not. Steer clear from it, especially Bluestacks!

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Which emulator is recommended for running TikTok on a Windows computer?
From my perspective, I'm not particularly fond of Bluestacks or Memu.

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid using Bluestacks as it brings about numerous complications.

LouHeaven

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I encountered difficulties with my account when I used BlueStacks for my TikTok profile. I strongly discourage the use of any emulators for TikTok.

Sniperinstinct

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I encountered difficulties with my account when I used BlueStacks for my TikTok profile. I strongly discourage the use of any emulators for TikTok.
If you're not suggesting the use of an emulator, what alternative methods are there for running multiple accounts and performing various actions?

Is it possible to manage accounts using an anti-detection tool and access them through a web browser?

I'm asking because there are conflicting opinions on this matter. Some people suggest using multiple phones, while others propose using an anti-detection tool and accessing accounts through a browser.

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're not suggesting the use of an emulator, what alternative methods are there for running multiple accounts and performing various actions?

Is it possible to manage accounts using an anti-detection tool and access them through a web browser?

I'm asking because there are conflicting opinions on this matter. Some people suggest using multiple phones, while others propose using an anti-detection tool and accessing accounts through a browser.
I employ Antidetect web browsers.

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I employ Antidetect web browsers.
Which option do you suggest? I've heard that using actual phones is more effective and prevents account blocking. How has that approach been working for you?

WeirdHello

Reaction score
Which option do you suggest? I've heard that using actual phones is more effective and prevents account blocking. How has that approach been working for you?
I use a tool called Dolphin Anty.

Pathicub

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my opinion, Bluestacks is the top choice when it comes to Android emulators, particularly if you're familiar with rooting it and optimizing its performance. With the recent launch of the beta version supporting Android 11, Bluestacks has taken a significant lead over its competitors. I have personally tested numerous alternatives such as Nox, Memu, and even native Android operating systems, and based on my experiments, Bluestacks stands out due to its scalability, cost-effectiveness, and flexibility. It excels in managing resources efficiently and avoids conflicts that often arise when multiple instances of Android OS are run simultaneously.

Top Bottom