Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How to create Facebook Marketplace account without getting banned?

Rackpi

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I recently started flipping cars here in Hawaii and have been experiencing great success. However, I woke up this morning to find my second Facebook account locked and a request to provide a picture of my ID.

The reason I had been using a second Facebook account was that my original one was banned from the marketplace, although I'm unsure of the specific reason. Now, my second account, which was working fine and allowed me to flip two cars, is inaccessible.

I'm hesitant to send my driver's license through that account because I used a different birthday and nickname, which obviously won't match my ID.

In Hawaii, Facebook Marketplace is the go-to platform for local sales, and I have relied on it for making money for about a year now. Initially, I sold gaming PCs, but I have recently discovered the profitable opportunity of flipping cars. Losing access to Marketplace is not an option for me.

What steps should I take to regain access and, more importantly, maintain access to Marketplace? I've read online that Facebook tracks IP addresses, so does that mean I cannot use my home WiFi to create a new account, as it may link to the previously locked or banned accounts?

I'm open to uploading my ID once I'm in the clear, as I have never used my legal name on Facebook. Therefore, I'm considering getting a new iPhone and phone number from a different cellular company. With that, I could start a new account using my legal name, ensuring that I never connect to my home WiFi and disable location tracking.

Do you have any advice or suggestions in this situation?

Dularket

Reaction score
A reputable seller offers the opportunity to purchase a Facebook account. It is advisable to use premium proxies for enhanced security and performance.

Baneadl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
A reputable seller offers the opportunity to purchase a Facebook account. It is advisable to use premium proxies for enhanced security and performance.
Can I use this Facebook account on my existing iPhones that were previously associated with banned Facebook accounts? Will Facebook be unable to detect or link the account to the same physical device? Additionally, will I have access to the marketplace in my local area?

Is there a resource or guide available that provides instructions on how to accomplish this?

Hippoon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can I use this Facebook account on my existing iPhones that were previously associated with banned Facebook accounts? Will Facebook be unable to detect or link the account to the same physical device? Additionally, will I have access to the marketplace in my local area?

Is there a resource or guide available that provides instructions on how to accomplish this?
To create the new account, employ Mutilogin in combination with a premium proxy.

Teenagmi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To create the new account, employ Mutilogin in combination with a premium proxy.
Is "Multilogin" a downloadable application or a website that I need to access?

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
MultiLogin is an application that functions as an anti-detect browser. By using this app along with reliable proxies, you can effectively operate multiple Facebook accounts on a single computer and create the impression to Facebook that these accounts are being accessed from distinct machines.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
MultiLogin is an application that functions as an anti-detect browser. By using this app along with reliable proxies, you can effectively operate multiple Facebook accounts on a single computer and create the impression to Facebook that these accounts are being accessed from distinct machines.
I see... I'm currently downloading Multilogin app from multilogin.com... i hope that's the right one.

as far as the proxies go, are they built into the multilogin app? Or will i be setting that up separately? I'm on a macbook air.

Is there any way to do all this from mobile?

SeenManiak

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I see... I'm currently downloading Multilogin app from multilogin.com... i hope that's the right one.

as far as the proxies go, are they built into the multilogin app? Or will i be setting that up separately? I'm on a macbook air.

Is there any way to do all this from mobile?
To achieve your goal, it is necessary for you to have your own proxies. In all honesty, it would be better for you to use your phone or even a MacBook without the MultiLogin app. Spending 99 euros on the app is not worthwhile for your specific purpose.

You don't require a new cellphone or a new phone number. This is simply how Facebook Marketplace operates. New accounts are bound to be locked out sooner or later, especially in the automobile niche. Your competitors might report your ads, resulting in the swift closure of your accounts. While older accounts are more trusted, they can still be disabled or suspended.

I suggest using your real account on your cellphone. If you don't have one, consider purchasing an aged account and using it exclusively on your cellphone. Give it a proper warm-up period without immediately posting in the marketplace. As someone who engages in Facebook marketing extensively, I manage approximately 20 accounts on my iPhone. I use my mobile data to handle all of them, eliminating the need to purchase proxies. Therefore, stop from spending money on unnecessary items until you start scaling up and need to manage numerous accounts with automation. Buying the MultiLogin app will not magically resolve your issues; that is what I'm trying to convey.

WireKrool

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you decide to pursue the account and proxy approach, consider acquiring 4G proxies as they appear less suspicious to Facebook.

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To achieve your goal, it is necessary for you to have your own proxies. In all honesty, it would be better for you to use your phone or even a MacBook without the MultiLogin app. Spending 99 euros on the app is not worthwhile for your specific purpose.

You don't require a new cellphone or a new phone number. This is simply how Facebook Marketplace operates. New accounts are bound to be locked out sooner or later, especially in the automobile niche. Your competitors might report your ads, resulting in the swift closure of your accounts. While older accounts are more trusted, they can still be disabled or suspended.

I suggest using your real account on your cellphone. If you don't have one, consider purchasing an aged account and using it exclusively on your cellphone. Give it a proper warm-up period without immediately posting in the marketplace. As someone who engages in Facebook marketing extensively, I manage approximately 20 accounts on my iPhone. I use my mobile data to handle all of them, eliminating the need to purchase proxies. Therefore, stop from spending money on unnecessary items until you start scaling up and need to manage numerous accounts with automation. Buying the MultiLogin app will not magically resolve your issues; that is what I'm trying to convey.
Following your decision, I understand that you've signed in to the Facebook app on your current cell phone with another Facebook account, making it the third account you've used. It was created just last week and initially used exclusively on the Opera browser on your MacBook. You have already made a few posts on the marketplace with this account, and it is still functioning without issues. However, Facebook is now requesting a phone number for verification before you can message people on the marketplace. To address this, you have purchased a new prepaid Verizon phone number, which you intend to provide to Facebook for verification. I hope this process goes smoothly and you can maintain access to the marketplace without any complications.

Regarding your concern about posting an item on this new account using the same pictures and description as the old (now banned) account, there is a possibility that Facebook might associate the content with your previous account. It's difficult to predict the exact outcome, but it's generally advisable to make some modifications to the images and description to minimize the chances of detection.

As for a proper "warm-up" when creating yet another Facebook account (which would be the fourth in your case), it involves gradually increasing your account's activity and engagement over time. Start by performing regular actions such as adding friends, joining groups, and engaging in organic interactions. Avoid immediately jumping into marketplace activities or aggressive posting behavior. This gradual approach helps establish a more natural account behavior and reduces the risk of suspension.

You're welcome! I'm here to assist you and provide guidance throughout the process.

Shadesside

Reaction score
If you stop from posting anything on the marketplace or sending messages for approximately 10 days, Facebook typically does not require you to provide a phone number. In my experience, I haven't needed to provide a phone number for any of my accounts.

Using new pictures is a good practice, even though it's uncertain whether it makes a significant difference. It's always better to take precautions and prioritize the safety of your accounts.

Regarding the warm-up process, simply use the account as you would under normal circumstances. I apologize for not mentioning earlier that my iPhone is jailbroken, and I use a tweak called Crane for managing accounts.

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Attempt to use a diverse mobile device when accessing the Facebook application.

Prepinfo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Considering that you are involved in selling high-margin items, it would be beneficial to either create and establish your own trusted personal account or consider purchasing an aged and verified account specifically for this purpose.

Tearpe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recommend using an anti-detect multi-login browser as a superior solution to address your concerns. It eliminates the need to invest in a new phone or phone number, which can be costly. For managing multiple logins, I suggest using the Logii browser, which is considered the best option. This software ensures that your IP address cannot be tracked, allowing you to operate each account with its own independent proxy for comprehensive proxy protection. With this browser, you can conveniently manage up to 10 accounts simultaneously.

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello, I apologize for interrupting, but I'm relatively new to this topic as well. However, I can certainly provide you with some suggestions for alternative browsers to explore, particularly for purposes other than multi-logins, excluding TOR.

Hey, I'm sorry for jumping in, but I'm new to this subject too. However, I can definitely offer you some recommendations for different browsers to look into, especially for uses other than multiple logins. Apart from TOR, of course.

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Nowadays, accessing Facebook Marketplace is easily achievable for new accounts without any issues. However, the listings tend to disappear or become inactive after a few conversations. Fortunately, this ghosting problem usually resolves itself within a few weeks.

Moreover, it's important to note that adding friends from a new account can lead to a ban. To avoid this, I personally recommend letting people send friend requests to you instead. By doing so, you can accept as many friend requests as you want without risking your account being disabled.

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchase one from a reliable user who offers cookies as an incentive.

YauSleek

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
For this purpose, it is necessary to acquire accounts that have been active for a considerable period of time.

GeniusArticle

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I purchased a Facebook account but it did not have a phone number linked to it. After a week of getting acquainted with the platform, I decided to explore the marketplace. However, when I attempted to communicate with someone on the marketplace, I was prompted to add a phone number in order to proceed. I tried using an SMS service, but it displayed an error message stating that something went wrong. Therefore, I added my phone number through the account settings instead. However, even after adding my number, the marketplace continued to ask for verification of my phone number when I returned to it.

Hammerg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I purchased a Facebook account but it did not have a phone number linked to it. After a week of getting acquainted with the platform, I decided to explore the marketplace. However, when I attempted to communicate with someone on the marketplace, I was prompted to add a phone number in order to proceed. I tried using an SMS service, but it displayed an error message stating that something went wrong. Therefore, I added my phone number through the account settings instead. However, even after adding my number, the marketplace continued to ask for verification of my phone number when I returned to it.
I'm uncertain as I haven't encountered this issue before. Perhaps you should consider using a legitimate phone number instead, as it's possible that the current one you're using has been used excessively.

Top Bottom