Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How to bypass Facebook ads rejection? Running poker ad

PhiaWise

Reaction score
I'm currently facing challenges with running Google and Facebook ads for a Poker brand in India, as all of my ads are being rejected. I'm seeking guidance on how to bypass the algorithms of Google and Facebook. If anyone has any insights or advice to share, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Elcotchoc

Reaction score
Employ the JustCloakIt tool to adequately cloak the pages in accordance with the guidelines, which will lead to your approval.

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for your help. Would you mind recommending the most cost-effective solution for cloaking?

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for your help. Would you mind recommending the most cost-effective solution for cloaking?
If you want to avoid rejection once more, it's advisable not to opt for a cheap option; my top recommendation is JustCloakIt.com.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Appreciation is extended for the time you've dedicated and the valuable insights shared. I shall endeavor to implement the suggested solution.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing the post. I've carefully read it, and it's incredibly beneficial. I intend to follow the provided instructions for the setup and will reach out if I require further assistance. Many thanks!

Papilti

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello once more! I attempted to use cloaking just now, but unfortunately, my ad was still rejected on Google Ads, and I'm feeling disheartened about it. I'm uncertain about the next steps to take. Could you please offer some suggestions?

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello once more! I attempted to use cloaking just now, but unfortunately, my ad was still rejected on Google Ads, and I'm feeling disheartened about it. I'm uncertain about the next steps to take. Could you please offer some suggestions?
Using Facebook's BH or WH is akin to preparing a culinary delight. Just like every dish has its unique recipe and ingredients, cloaking is one of the vital components, but it's crucial not to overlook the others, such as your ad copy, ad creative, advertising account, fan page, and BM. Each of these elements contributes to the final outcome of your Facebook endeavors. Be sure to explore the tools available on our platform (link in signature); they might be beneficial to your efforts!

Top Bottom