Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How to bot hundred of Twitter accounts?

Dataville

Reaction score
What is the most effective approach to effectively manage a large number of Twitter accounts without risking suspension?

InformerRappa

Reaction score
Use a high-quality customized bot that conceals all traces and links accounts through newly acquired 4G proxies.

RobNsmile

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use a high-quality customized bot that conceals all traces and links accounts through newly acquired 4G proxies.
Is it not as simple as it seems? Have you attempted it?

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is it not as simple as it seems? Have you attempted it?
My friend, things are never straightforward. However, if you persist and work hard, you will discover solutions even in challenging times.

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While many people claim that a "custom bot" is the best solution, I doubt they have actually experienced it firsthand. Although there are advantages to having a custom bot, there are also drawbacks to consider.

1. Developing a custom bot requires a deep understanding of the specific domain and the techniques employed by websites to detect bots. These nuances are not immediately apparent, but are learned over time. A custom bot developer may not have this level of understanding.
  2. Testing a custom bot falls primarily on the user. While the developer may identify major issues, it is often the user who discovers the finer edge cases, which may go unnoticed. In the case of public bots, more users can contribute to uncovering and addressing these issues.
  3. Websites frequently undergo changes that can break the functionality of a bot. Custom bot users are constantly reacting to these changes, whereas public bots tend to have updates released promptly, often before most users even realize there was a change.
  4. Requesting new features for a custom bot can be challenging as it involves contacting the developer and negotiating the associated costs.
  5. When a bug is found in a custom bot, resolving the issue becomes a discussion between the user and the developer regarding who is responsible for addressing it.
  6. The assumption that a custom bot leaves fewer traces is misleading. In reality, developers not actively working within the domain may create bots with more obvious traces compared to developers immersed in automating that specific domain.
  7. The cost of a custom bot can become significant since users are paying for every line of code, each update, and every new feature. In contrast, public bots distribute the costs among all users.
  8. As someone requesting a bot, you may lack experience in managing a software project and underestimate the associated costs and time, leading to potential issues with the developer.
However, it's not entirely negative. A custom bot can be tailored precisely to your requirements and workflow. If you need to manage a large number of accounts (e.g., 10,000+), a custom bot can be designed specifically for that purpose. Public bots, on the other hand, generally cater to the average user with 1-100 accounts, which means they may not be as suitable for handling a high volume of accounts. Additionally, specific needs that can only be met by a custom bot may justify choosing that option. It's possible to find a skilled developer with expertise in your domain who is available, charges reasonable prices, promptly fixes issues, and provides updates and new features at affordable rates. However, let's be realistic, such an ideal scenario is not the norm.

In my experience with custom work, customers often underestimate the costs involved, assuming that a custom bot can be developed for a slightly higher price than a similar public bot. Unfortunately, this is not practical without cutting corners. Equally, developers often struggle to accurately estimate the time required for a new project.

All the aforementioned considerations may be irrelevant if the developer already has experience in the domain and havees a ready-made bot codebase. In such cases, the supposed benefits of a "no footprint" bot (even if that were true) are diminished because the developer is essentially reusing the same codebase they sell to you.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While many people claim that a "custom bot" is the best solution, I doubt they have actually experienced it firsthand. Although there are advantages to having a custom bot, there are also drawbacks to consider.

1. Developing a custom bot requires a deep understanding of the specific domain and the techniques employed by websites to detect bots. These nuances are not immediately apparent, but are learned over time. A custom bot developer may not have this level of understanding.
  2. Testing a custom bot falls primarily on the user. While the developer may identify major issues, it is often the user who discovers the finer edge cases, which may go unnoticed. In the case of public bots, more users can contribute to uncovering and addressing these issues.
  3. Websites frequently undergo changes that can break the functionality of a bot. Custom bot users are constantly reacting to these changes, whereas public bots tend to have updates released promptly, often before most users even realize there was a change.
  4. Requesting new features for a custom bot can be challenging as it involves contacting the developer and negotiating the associated costs.
  5. When a bug is found in a custom bot, resolving the issue becomes a discussion between the user and the developer regarding who is responsible for addressing it.
  6. The assumption that a custom bot leaves fewer traces is misleading. In reality, developers not actively working within the domain may create bots with more obvious traces compared to developers immersed in automating that specific domain.
  7. The cost of a custom bot can become significant since users are paying for every line of code, each update, and every new feature. In contrast, public bots distribute the costs among all users.
  8. As someone requesting a bot, you may lack experience in managing a software project and underestimate the associated costs and time, leading to potential issues with the developer.
However, it's not entirely negative. A custom bot can be tailored precisely to your requirements and workflow. If you need to manage a large number of accounts (e.g., 10,000+), a custom bot can be designed specifically for that purpose. Public bots, on the other hand, generally cater to the average user with 1-100 accounts, which means they may not be as suitable for handling a high volume of accounts. Additionally, specific needs that can only be met by a custom bot may justify choosing that option. It's possible to find a skilled developer with expertise in your domain who is available, charges reasonable prices, promptly fixes issues, and provides updates and new features at affordable rates. However, let's be realistic, such an ideal scenario is not the norm.

In my experience with custom work, customers often underestimate the costs involved, assuming that a custom bot can be developed for a slightly higher price than a similar public bot. Unfortunately, this is not practical without cutting corners. Equally, developers often struggle to accurately estimate the time required for a new project.

All the aforementioned considerations may be irrelevant if the developer already has experience in the domain and havees a ready-made bot codebase. In such cases, the supposed benefits of a "no footprint" bot (even if that were true) are diminished because the developer is essentially reusing the same codebase they sell to you.
I've noticed that you offer Twitter and Instagram bots for sale, but I'm curious as to why you don't offer a bot specifically for YouTube?

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've noticed that you offer Twitter and Instagram bots for sale, but I'm curious as to why you don't offer a bot specifically for YouTube?
I am unable to handle all websites, and YouTube is particularly challenging without a web browser. Until now, my capabilities have been limited to making HTTP requests.

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchase them..
I am interested in creating 100 Twitter accounts personally. How can I go about creating 100 Twitter accounts? Do you have any suggestions or tools that could assist me?

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I don't personally know of any tools specifically designed for creating Google or Twitter accounts, but it's possible that such tools exist.

If you prefer to create the accounts manually, here are the steps you'll need to follow:

1. Obtain proxies: Proxies are intermediary servers that help mask your IP address and location. You can use them to create multiple accounts without being detected easily.
  2. Obtain email accounts or phone numbers for SMS verification: To create Google or Twitter accounts, you'll need either valid email accounts or phone numbers to receive verification codes during the registration process.
  3. Use browser plugins to change your browser fingerprint: Browser fingerprinting is a technique used to track and identify users based on their browser configuration. By using plugins or extensions, you can modify your browser fingerprint to make it more difficult for websites to link multiple accounts to you.
  4. Open an incognito or private browsing tab: This ensures that your browsing session doesn't retain any cookies or history from previous account creations.
  5. Set up the proxy: Configure your browser or proxy settings to use the desired proxy server.
  6. Create the account: Go to the respective website (Google or Twitter) and follow their account creation process. Fill in the required information, such as username, password, and any other necessary details.
  7. Verify email or SMS if prompted: During the registration process, you may be asked to verify your account via email or SMS. Follow the instructions and enter the verification code you receive.
  8. Close the window: Once the account creation and verification are complete, close the incognito or private browsing tab.
  9. Repeat the process: Repeat the steps above (from step 4) as many times as needed to create the desired number of accounts (e.g., 100 times).
Please note that automated account creation or using multiple accounts for malicious purposes or violating the terms of service of these platforms may lead to consequences, including account suspension or other penalties.

Standia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Discover people to establish the account and link them with a brand-new IFTTT account.

Subsequently, create a tailored RSS feed using customized coding that allows you to have control over it.

Establish connections between all the IFTTT accounts and RSS feeds.

I have successfully handled over 3000 similar accounts in this manner.

Top Bottom