Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube How this channel in 5 months got 130.000 subscribers?

Vinerchco

Reaction score
I am currently reviewing an extensive list of channels that achieved tremendous success on YouTube in a remarkably short period, and I would like to share one of them with you...

gggllll.JPG

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjwEH0s2NYaHq2d0aywxNiA/about

As evident from the situation, they upload complete and unedited movies without facing any consequences. The channel's description states the following:

Code:
DescriptionDear viewers, beloved subscribers and respected copyright holders! This channel belongs to the Lite company and is part of the licensed network of channels with films and series. Subscribe to the channel and watch projects from all over the world! Hundreds of western movies, detectives, action movies and dramas in great quality for you! Rare films that used to be in black and white quality will be released in color quality for the first time on our channel. Enjoy watching from any deviHvace for free.

Is it believed to be true that they have all the rights and are successfully evading any repercussions, or is this merely speculation while they attract a large audience by uploading high-quality content?

If they do own the rights, why do they choose unconventional titles for the movies instead of using the original names? They could have used the original titles if they were the rightful owners...

Have you personally attempted uploading such content? If so, what was your experience like?

Intricul

Reaction score
I am currently reviewing an extensive list of channels that achieved tremendous success on YouTube in a remarkably short period, and I would like to share one of them with you...

View attachment 28393

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjwEH0s2NYaHq2d0aywxNiA/about

As evident from the situation, they upload complete and unedited movies without facing any consequences. The channel's description states the following:

Code:
DescriptionDear viewers, beloved subscribers and respected copyright holders! This channel belongs to the Lite company and is part of the licensed network of channels with films and series. Subscribe to the channel and watch projects from all over the world! Hundreds of western movies, detectives, action movies and dramas in great quality for you! Rare films that used to be in black and white quality will be released in color quality for the first time on our channel. Enjoy watching from any deviHvace for free.

Is it believed to be true that they have all the rights and are successfully evading any repercussions, or is this merely speculation while they attract a large audience by uploading high-quality content?

If they do own the rights, why do they choose unconventional titles for the movies instead of using the original names? They could have used the original titles if they were the rightful owners...

Have you personally attempted uploading such content? If so, what was your experience like?

Indeed, I believe these titles are deliberately selected to potentially trigger video blocking or restrict views to users aged 18 and above. Additionally, considering that the channel is monetized, it seems unlikely that it operates as a legitimate business that legitimately uploads movies. It appears to be purely pirated content, uploaded on YouTube while successfully bypassing the text, sound, and video filters. The methods used to accomplish this remain uncertain, and it raises an interesting question. Perhaps subtle adjustments in video brightness and slight audio distortions can fool YouTube's copyright system, but I must emphasize that I am not an expert in this field.

Braines

Reaction score
I'm equally curious and eager to find out.

Tersbyte

Reaction score
Hmm, it appears to be an innovative approach within the realm of unethical practices.

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I think it is possible to manipulate the heatmap of videos in order to fool the YouTube content checking system. However, the aspect of monetization associated with such activities remains perplexing.

Iamgi

Reaction score
Without a doubt, it is evident that this is not a legitimate business. They have managed to bypass the rigorous copyright checks, which is an extremely challenging task.

Fricarr

Reaction score
The videos they are uploading do not appear to have any copyrighted content, so there doesn't seem to be any apparent reason to raise suspicion.

Emporing

Reaction score
The videos they are uploading do not appear to have any copyrighted content, so there doesn't seem to be any apparent reason to raise suspicion.
Are you suggesting that movies featuring Chuck Norris, such as those being uploaded, are not subject to copyright?

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you suggesting that movies featuring Chuck Norris, such as those being uploaded, are not subject to copyright?
They seem to have found a way to bypass copyright checks by not using the exact movie keywords in the title but including Chuck Norris' name instead.

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

Chuck Norris is not exempt from copyright laws, just like any other person. Obtaining copyrights for many Western movies, including those featuring Chuck Norris, is generally not an easy task.

MuddyRadar

Reaction score
It is possible. They are skilled at attracting an audience.

Top Bottom