Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How much does "Blue Tick" cost in Instagram?

Coveren

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What is the cost of Instagram verification (obtaining the blue tick)? Additionally, could you provide information on trustworthy and legitimate sellers who offer this service? Please inform me. Thank you!

JadenBill

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the exact number, but it could be around 5,000 to 10,000.

Molotov

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps the cost falls within the range of $5,000 to $10,000, but it varies depending on the service provider. I suggest conducting a search on platforms like Google, Fiverr, or Upwork to gather more information.

Eyeshooter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Explore the forum marketplace to compare the prices offered by various sellers.

TwitEdit

Reaction score
You have the option to initiate a "Want to Buy" discussion and provide details about your budget. The appropriate sellers will definitely contact you in response. Afterward, you can choose the most suitable option for yourself. Additionally, you can explore the desired service you're looking for at this website: https://digitalnod.co/services/instagram-verification/

Shucket

Reaction score
The price can vary based on certain factors. Typically, sellers will ask about your press coverage. If you lack any press, this may lead to a higher price. Additionally, the account's niche plays a role in determining the price. For instance, a musician's account is usually less expensive compared to a business account. While prices can differ, I've observed a range spanning from $3,000 to $15,000.

FinestNyc

Reaction score
You can get a general understanding of 5-8k by searching on Google, but the actual amount may vary based on the condition of your account.

Runnish

Reaction score
A price of 5K is acceptable.

Verigent

Reaction score
I believe I witnessed a base price of 3.5 K, although it relies on the present visibility and media attention that the Instagram account havees.

Bracell

Reaction score
Could someone clarify the reasons behind the high cost? Is it primarily due to the significant amount of time involved, or is it merely a result of the ability to set prices at their discretion by leveraging their connection with an Instagram employee?

Fuzzyme

Reaction score
Could someone clarify the reasons behind the high cost? Is it primarily due to the significant amount of time involved, or is it merely a result of the ability to set prices at their discretion by leveraging their connection with an Instagram employee?
The price varies based on your identity. If you're an unknown person, they have to invest in building your public relations by creating articles, websites, and other promotional information, all of which incur costs.

Top Bottom