Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How many daily actions on twitter blue?

Jazzmed

Reaction score
In September 2022, I created a new Twitter account after my previous account was permanently banned due to excessive daily actions, or so I assume.

Over the past six months, I've tried various tactics, but I have encountered several instances of shadowbanning. Typically, after three to four days of activity, I would get shadowbanned for a period of 7 to 10 days. Interestingly, even when I limited my replies to just 10 per day, I still experienced shadowbans.

To address this issue, I have reduced my daily actions to a maximum of 20 per day, and for over a week now, I haven't encountered any shadowbans. In the second week, I plan to increase my Twitter actions to 24 per day.

I've noticed that older accounts with over 10,000 followers can perform 200 to 300 actions per day without facing shadowbans. Many of these accounts also have Twitter Blue status.

Recently, Twitter introduced the option to upgrade to Twitter Blue in my country. I have ordered the upgrade, but it may take up to 14 days to receive Twitter Blue status. Once I have it, I plan to increase my daily actions to 30.

However, I have no prior experience with Twitter Blue, and I have been unsuccessful in finding information on how to effectively use it. I have even reached out to various agencies and offered cash for guidance, but haven't received any response in the past month. If anyone on this forum has a formula or strategy on how to increase daily actions after obtaining Twitter Blue status, I would greatly appreciate their input.

For now, the only advice I have found is on this forum, which suggests limiting actions to a maximum of 20 per day after a shadowban is lifted.

My ultimate goal is to reach 200 to 300 actions per day and be active on Twitter three times a day for approximately 20 minutes each session, totaling 60 minutes of engagement.

Mountaili

Reaction score
I had presumed that no one would respond to my question, as I am accustomed to valuable information being kept confidential, such as in professional betting, which I engaged in for a decade. However, I am willing to share my experiences.

Currently, I am on the fourth day of taking 24 actions each day, and so far, things are going well without any consequences or restrictions.

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I engaged in over 80 activities daily, which included 35 follows and 45 likes on regular accounts, without experiencing any consequences. I believe that having a reliable IP address greatly influences the outcome. It is definitely practical to perform over 100 actions each day as long as you take your time and proceed cautiously.

JuzLuc

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I engaged in over 80 activities daily, which included 35 follows and 45 likes on regular accounts, without experiencing any consequences. I believe that having a reliable IP address greatly influences the outcome. It is definitely practical to perform over 100 actions each day as long as you take your time and proceed cautiously.
Can you provide information about the account's duration of existence?

Also, how much time typically passes before you reach a daily count of 100 actions?

Thank you for your contribution!

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you provide information about the account's duration of existence?

Also, how much time typically passes before you reach a daily count of 100 actions?

Thank you for your contribution!
From 2009 until 2020, I employed Jarvee and ensured its continuous operation throughout the day. I configured it to execute 4-8 tasks per hour, with a maximum limit of 35 tasks per day.

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In terms of reliable information, particularly for users with verified accounts, there are certain restrictions in place. For older accounts and certain online posts, there is a limitation of 400 follows or unfollows per day, as well as a maximum of 100 direct messages (DMs) within a 24-hour period. This data is valuable, and it might be worthwhile to employ a temporary account to experiment with the maximum thresholds of these actions.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
From 2009 until 2020, I employed Jarvee and ensured its continuous operation throughout the day. I configured it to execute 4-8 tasks per hour, with a maximum limit of 35 tasks per day.

Thank you for sharing!
Newer accounts are distinct from newer accounts.
I have finally obtained Twitter Blue status, and now I will attempt to increase my daily actions.

Top Bottom