Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How long to wait for twitter blue "we are reviewing your account" ?

Iamgi

Reaction score
Hi there! I recently signed up for Twitter Blue on behalf of a client. The Twitter account in question was created in 2020, and the profile picture, username, and name have remained unchanged. However, it has been three days since signing up, and the account status is still under review. I'm curious to know if there is an average waiting time to receive the verified blue seal on Twitter.

PanetCute

Reaction score
In its initial release, the process was speedy, typically taking just a few hours or even completing within a day. However, as time passed, the duration extended significantly. As far as my current understanding goes, nowadays it can take as long as seven days for the review to be finalized.

Iamgi

Reaction score
In its initial release, the process was speedy, typically taking just a few hours or even completing within a day. However, as time passed, the duration extended significantly. As far as my current understanding goes, nowadays it can take as long as seven days for the review to be finalized.
Thanks!

Shucket

Reaction score
Of course. Indeed, it's unfortunate. Allegedly, the process is time-consuming because human evaluators carefully review each person request for various factors. Please keep us updated on the duration it ultimately takes, okay?

Heracyte

Reaction score
Even after making the payment, our eligibility for the blue checkmark is still subject to a review process.

Newagen

Reaction score
Even after making the payment, our eligibility for the blue checkmark is still subject to a review process.
It appears to be the case, or at least that's the official reason given for the postponement. I'm not personally acquainted with anyone who has been denied, so I cannot provide accurate information regarding the rejection rates.

SummersBase

Reaction score
Please allow me an additional day or two. If there are no changes, I will proceed with submitting a ticket.

Landrater

Reaction score
Yes, it's because of automated programs and counterfeit entities.

Coopsyden

Reaction score
Yes, it's because of automated programs and counterfeit entities.
Do we pay upfront and then receive a refund if they decline, or is it simply a temporary transaction that is pending until it's approved?

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do we pay upfront and then receive a refund if they decline, or is it simply a temporary transaction that is pending until it's approved?
Elon enthusiastically shared on Twitter that you will be billed initially, and if you don't pass the evaluation, they will retain your $10.

Cookenso

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe the answer is affirmative.

Top Bottom