Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube How long does algorithm takes time to rank my videos?

HaloRealist

Reaction score
The majority of my videos have a duration of approximately 3 to 6 minutes and require low effort to create. Interestingly, when I shared these videos on Reddit, the algorithm often recommended them. However, I recently uploaded a video that involved a lot of effort, but the algorithm did not recommend it. Instead, it suggested other videos, causing a significant decrease in click-through rate (CTR). It's important to note that all of my views are organic, and I haven't purchased any engagement from external sources.

The algorithm's recommendation process typically begins around 12 hours after a video is uploaded. In the case of this particular video, it had a duration of 2 minutes and 6 seconds, with a retention rate of 38%. During the first 12 hours, it received no comments but gained 3 likes. Despite these initial statistics, the algorithm still prioritized recommending videos that were shared on Reddit.

arsdhjklh..png

The algorithm's recommendation process initiates after a 12-hour period has passed. In the case of this specific video, it had a duration of 4 minutes and 32 seconds. The retention rate during the first 12 hours stood at 36%. Additionally, there were 2 comments and 15 likes, which resulted from sharing the video on Reddit.

bdfkghkjl.png

The algorithm will begin functioning in 11 hours, and its duration will be 2 hours and 43 minutes. It is expected to retain 33% of its effectiveness. During the first 11 hours after being shared on Reddit, there were no likes or comments.

cghlkjj.png

The algorithm failed to initiate, resulting in no activity. The duration of the video was only 5 minutes, and it was expected to retain 39% of its impact. Over a period of 9 days, without being shared on Reddit, the video received 13 likes and 4 comments. Unfortunately, I didn't record this video as it was deemed unproductive.

dhkjhhiohu.png

And now, let's move on to the exciting part. This video is considered to be a brief piece of content, and the algorithm will begin operating in 18 hours. The video has a duration of 31 seconds and is expected to retain 71% of its effectiveness. In the initial 18 hours after being shared on Reddit, the video received 16 likes but no comments.

eyulh.png

Regarding the main aspects, the video can be described as a concise piece of content that required a significant amount of effort to create. However, despite almost 24 hours passing, the algorithm has yet to initiate. The video itself has a duration of 19 seconds and has garnered a retention rate of 94%. Additionally, it has received 142 likes and 7 comments within the first 23 hours, with the video being shared on Reddit in 4 different subreddits.

An observation has been made that the suggested video impressions are exceedingly high, which could potentially harm the click-through rate (CTR). To prevent this from happening, you are seeking advice on how to avoid being suggested too often.

fjo;kogtlui.png

I'm unsure about the specifics of how the algorithm works, but it seems that when you share your video on Reddit, there is a higher chance of it being selected by the algorithm. However, despite the latest video being shared widely and receiving a significant number of views, you're puzzled as to why the algorithm has not been triggered. It's worth noting that your audience generally appreciates your recent videos, so you're uncertain why there hasn't been any noticeable impact.

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you enjoy watching your own videos? If your answer is no, chances are others won't like them either. On the other hand, if you genuinely enjoy watching your own content, it's likely that others will find it enjoyable as well.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
OP, I believe it would be beneficial for you to allocate more time and effort into your content creation while consistently uploading high-quality videos.

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
Do you enjoy watching your own videos? If your answer is no, chances are others won't like them either. On the other hand, if you genuinely enjoy watching your own content, it's likely that others will find it enjoyable as well.
I prefer watching my own videos, but I usually do so from my saved projects rather than on YouTube to avoid encountering unskippable ads.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
OP, I believe it would be beneficial for you to allocate more time and effort into your content creation while consistently uploading high-quality videos.
I dont think it need more time, if in the first 18 hours nothing happen, it will never happen, algorithm will never start.
Btw my latest video rank in 2nd search with short tail keyword which everyone often search for it ( high competition )

GrinderTainted

Reaction score
I dont think it need more time, if in the first 18 hours nothing happen, it will never happen, algorithm will never start.
Btw my latest video rank in 2nd search with short tail keyword which everyone often search for it ( high competition )
Is 18 hours really a significant amount of time? There are numerous factors that impact the exposure of your videos on YouTube. Even if your competitor's video gets deleted, there's a chance that your video might receive favorable treatment. Sometimes, it's essential to be patient and allow more time for your videos to gain traction.

Casanova

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is 18 hours really a significant amount of time? There are numerous factors that impact the exposure of your videos on YouTube. Even if your competitor's video gets deleted, there's a chance that your video might receive favorable treatment. Sometimes, it's essential to be patient and allow more time for your videos to gain traction.
Haha, thank you for finding it amusing! However, I'm uncertain whether a video being deleted by a competitor would directly trigger the algorithm. As for triggering the algorithm within 24 hours of uploading, it would be valuable to gather information from others to determine if anyone has experienced such triggers during that timeframe.

MadJack

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Haha, thank you for finding it amusing! However, I'm uncertain whether a video being deleted by a competitor would directly trigger the algorithm. As for triggering the algorithm within 24 hours of uploading, it would be valuable to gather information from others to determine if anyone has experienced such triggers during that timeframe.
Indeed, it is possible for algorithm triggers to occur within 24 hours of uploading a video, especially in highly competitive niches with keywords of significant search volume. Those who have experienced such competitiveness firsthand would be well aware of this phenomenon.

DasRaven

Reaction score
Indeed, it is possible for algorithm triggers to occur within 24 hours of uploading a video, especially in highly competitive niches with keywords of significant search volume. Those who have experienced such competitiveness firsthand would be well aware of this phenomenon.
This is my second experience being in a highly searched and competitive environment. The first time, my content received promotion within just 12 hours of uploading.

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This is my second experience being in a highly searched and competitive environment. The first time, my content received promotion within just 12 hours of uploading.
It's possible that I was simply fortunate during my first experience.

Top Bottom