Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How long did it take to make 1000$ on Amazon FBA

Slipkin

Reaction score
What was the timeline for your initial sales and earning your first $1000 through Amazon FBA?

Trimblue

Reaction score
About four months ago, when my first website went live, everything was new to me.

Crawlerry

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The initial sale occurred within a day of receiving the stock, which was likely due to my preparation with advertising, setting up the page with relevant keywords, and thorough research of the product. The product's success continued with the first $1,000 in sales achieved within the first two months.

BroadwayChan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I want to start selling on Amazon FBA; is it profitable?

TreasureCent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I want to start selling on Amazon FBA; is it profitable?
Amazon is a business that operates with a high volume, low margin model. Generating revenue of $1,000 is easily achievable, but it may take anywhere from 4 to 7 months before you can expect to see any profit from that revenue, assuming your product isn't a total loss. For private label products, Jungle Scout tried this approach with one product and made a net profit of around $10,000 after a year from $220,000 in revenue (not including their time and taxes). On the other hand, if you're simply reselling other brands (commonly referred to as "wholesale"), you can make a direct profit. However, growth potential is limited and you will need to search for great deals to resell.

Billionwa

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the early days of selling on Amazon, it was possible to make a profit of $1,000 in just a week. However, with increased competition, the market has become much more challenging.

Despite this, private label is still considered the best approach. It's realistic to expect to incur losses in the first one to two months, but once you've completed the necessary maintenance, private label can provide a lifelong source of income.

Amazon has now become more of an investment opportunity rather than a simple basement operation (as was the case when I started my business in 2016). As a result, it's become more difficult for newcomers to succeed on the platform.

Fuglobal

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the early days of selling on Amazon, it was possible to make a profit of $1,000 in just a week. However, with increased competition, the market has become much more challenging.

Despite this, private label is still considered the best approach. It's realistic to expect to incur losses in the first one to two months, but once you've completed the necessary maintenance, private label can provide a lifelong source of income.

Amazon has now become more of an investment opportunity rather than a simple basement operation (as was the case when I started my business in 2016). As a result, it's become more difficult for newcomers to succeed on the platform.
Are you still doing FBA or Ecommerce?

StartAce

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The potential revenue of your product depends on factors such as its price and demand. If you are selling low-cost items in high volume or high-cost items in high volume, you could potentially earn up to $1,000. Thorough research on your product and executing effective advertising strategies are important for success. Obtaining social proof of your product as soon as possible can also greatly benefit your sales. Buying feedbacks is needed.

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Amazon is a business that operates with a high volume, low margin model. Generating revenue of $1,000 is easily achievable, but it may take anywhere from 4 to 7 months before you can expect to see any profit from that revenue, assuming your product isn't a total loss. For private label products, Jungle Scout tried this approach with one product and made a net profit of around $10,000 after a year from $220,000 in revenue (not including their time and taxes). On the other hand, if you're simply reselling other brands (commonly referred to as "wholesale"), you can make a direct profit. However, growth potential is limited and you will need to search for great deals to resell.
The truth that FBA experts may not reveal is that unless you have an unexplored niche, a unique private label, or a custom-designed product, your profit margin may not be substantial. The market is saturated, and advanced software like Helium 10 and Jungle Scout simplify the process of identifying fresh product ideas.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recently began my own FBA venture, specifically in wholesale. In the first six months of selling, I've generated approximately $15,000 in revenue. I achieved my first $1,000 in sales relatively quickly, within a month, thanks to a mentor who guided me when I first started a couple of years ago. However, I only had the opportunity to fully dedicate my time to the business last summer.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Sourcing goods for FBA can indeed be a tedious and time-consuming process. However, as with any business, investing time and effort is crucial for success. I wouldn't say that growth is limited in this field, especially if you're willing to put in the work to source profitable products rather than settling for a mere 5% profit margin.

ChiriMo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's great to hear that you're following a similar path in FBA, and I wish you all the best in achieving your goal of reaching $1,000 in sales. May we both have success and growth in our ventures. Good luck!

Olympitt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
While the profit margins may not be extremely high in FBA, the business can still be profitable. Additionally, due to the high demand for FBA businesses, you can potentially exit the business with a multiplier of 47x or more of your monthly profit, making it a valuable asset.

The truth that FBA experts may not reveal is that unless you have an unexplored niche, a unique private label, or a custom-designed product, your profit margin may not be substantial. The market is saturated, and advanced software like Helium 10 and Jungle Scout simplify the process of identifying fresh product ideas.

Yeah but to make profit you don`t need those ridiculous profits.

JollyFortune

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the world of business, there are both winners and losers.

Winners are the ones who do everything right, including finding the right team and people to help them, treating others with respect, and taking calculated risks.

Losers, on the other hand, are not willing to take risks and often want everything done cheaply or for free. Unfortunately, this mentality can lead to being scammed and losing even more money and time.

It's important to remember that anything valuable requires a significant investment, whether it's time, money, or effort. If it were too easy to become a millionaire, everyone would be one, and there would be no one left to work as employees, waiters, or dishwashers.

If you have the opportunity to work with high-level help, you should consider yourself lucky. However, it's essential to understand that people can always say no, and it's important to respect their decision if they choose not to work with you.

Top Bottom