Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

How do people sell digital game items on ebay?

Screevava

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've been involved in selling digital items on eBay for about a year now. I've gone through the process of opening nearly 45 accounts, hoping to find success with at least one of them. I primarily sell digital game-related items like swords, in-game currency, and packs. However, I consistently face the issue of getting banned within a week or two of starting, although I manage to retrieve the remaining funds.

I've noticed that there are other sellers who seem to have a stable presence on eBay, with one particular item generating over 38,000 sales. I'm seeking suggestions from anyone who can recommend a method or strategy to keep an eBay account active and avoid getting banned. I'm eager to find a solution to maintain a successful presence on the platform.

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps they know someone who knows someone.

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you referring to employees working within eBay?

This is your perception, but sometimes imagination can turn into reality. Just something to consider.

Screevava

Reaction score
At one point, I managed to operate under the radar on a particular eBay account without any issues. However, as soon as I contacted them, they quickly shut me down.

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
Are you referring to employees working within eBay?

That's not how it works. In large companies like eBay, Google, or Microsoft, no single employee provides 'special' favors for platform users. If an account gets flagged, it's not just one person at eBay or Google handling it. Multiple employees may be involved in reviewing any issues. To respond to @psychoomantis: Any product or service violating eBay's T&Cs will eventually be taken down once it's noticed by the company or reported by multiple users.

Screevava

Reaction score
That's not how it works. In large companies like eBay, Google, or Microsoft, no single employee provides 'special' favors for platform users. If an account gets flagged, it's not just one person at eBay or Google handling it.

Okay, I get the concept. But how is it possible that people are still able to sell items that are illegal on eBay, especially when they're even showing up in certain search results? What's going on?

Sleekko

Reaction score
Through certain account creation methods, I...

Dingessi

Reaction score
Perhaps they have an old account?

Top Bottom