Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

How do people grow followers?

CommentsValued

Reaction score
I've noticed individuals here boasting 200k+ followers, and I'm curious about the methods they employed. With ample free time on my hands, I'm eager to embark on a significant venture on Instagram and would appreciate any insights.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elcotchoc

Reaction score
Begin by selecting a topic for yourself or proceed to upload Reels videos.

Nsmilepera

Reaction score
The crucial aspect is to generate content that resonates with your audience. It's essential to recognize that no bot or automated service can match the growth achieved through organic means. When your audience genuinely enjoys your content, engages with it through likes, shares, and comments, and invests time in watching, the algorithm will naturally promote it.
Therefore, if you find yourself with some free time, invest it in researching and brainstorming within your chosen niche before diving into content creation. By producing entertaining and informative content in your selected area, you can be confident that people will truly appreciate and engage with it.

Landia

Reaction score
Browsing through stories in the journey section might provide you with some ideas.

Finnwarz

Reaction score
The majority of these accounts belong to young female influencers, semi-adult content creators, individuals sharing workout images, celebrities, food enthusiasts, or those employing the mother/child approach, often associated with buying followers. The crucial aspect is to examine accounts with 100k followers and discern the strategies that led to their growth.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
What contributes to follower growth? It stems from crafting exceptional content—each Instagram grid post should exude high quality and visual appeal. Another effective approach is fostering collaborations with others through partnerships or influencer campaigns. It's strongly discouraged to purchase fake followers, as modern Instagram algorithms are robust enough to identify such activities. Engaging in this practice can potentially harm an Instagram account.

KingDoom

Reaction score
Here are some useful tips:

1. Enhance your bio for better visibility.
  2. Post at optimal times and include relevant hashtags for increased exposure.
  3. Maintain a consistent posting schedule.
  4. Familiarize yourself with the Instagram algorithm.
  5. Create engaging content centered around popular interests.
  6. Craft compelling captions to capture people's attention.
I hope these suggestions assist you in growing your followers.

Intricul

Reaction score
Instagram serves as an excellent platform to launch a new account, and the aforementioned strategies are effective. However, some disapprove of utilizing fake followers as an initial strategy, even though it is sound advice. The key lies in understanding your specific purpose on Instagram. If your aim is to promote a service, I recommend leveraging fake followers as a starting point and subsequently building organically through methods like follow-for-follow (F4F) and engaging with top accounts through comments. The objective is to establish trust initially and deliver high-quality products. While completely eliminating fake followers is beneficial, it's worth considering as an approach if you are open to it.

Mitzios

Reaction score
I've noticed individuals here boasting 200k+ followers, and I'm curious about the methods they employed. With ample free time on my hands, I'm eager to embark on a significant venture on Instagram and would appreciate any insights.
Consistent uploading, collaborations, and paid promotions are key strategies. BlackHat: Utilizing bot farms.

Innisola

Reaction score
Leave comments on celebrity posts and watch as your comment rises to the top through likes.

SummersBase

Reaction score
Follower count can grow through organic or inorganic means. Numerous panels offer authentic-looking followers for sale. I've even experimented with one of these panels myself. Alternatively, posting influential reels, videos, and images can naturally attract genuine followers.

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
Here are methods to boost your Instagram followers:
  1. Enhance your Instagram profile.
  2. Maintain a regular content schedule.
  3. Plan and schedule posts ahead of time.
  4. Collaborate with partners and brand advocates for content sharing.
  5. Steer clear of fake followers.
  6. Promote your Instagram presence across various platforms.
  7. Share content that resonates with your audience.
  8. Encourage engagement and interaction.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
  1. Integrate Reels into your content strategy
  2. Promote your content across multiple platforms
  3. Curate your profile grid for consistency
  4. Collaborate with brand ambassadors
  5. Encourage followers through loyalty programs
  6. Promote through your personal Instagram account
  7. Aim to be featured on popular accounts
  8. Utilize relevant hashtags effectively
  9. Post content at optimal times