Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How do I maximize my account to look professional to get hired?

KixSpecials

Reaction score
To increase my chances of getting hired quickly on Upwork, I aim to enhance the professionalism of my profile. Despite having two years of experience as a translator at a newspaper office abroad, I have struggled to secure clients on Upwork.

Despite my efforts of submitting over 60 proposals within a span of three years, I have not been successful in securing any projects or clients on the platform.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
I believe people such as yourself, who fool others and manipulate their hard-earned money, should face a ban. I aspire to present myself as a highly skilled and professional translator, unlike the deceptive behavior you exhibit.

IdealCert

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Commencing my professional journey as a freelancer on Upwork, I lacked experience and tangible evidence to attract clients. Rather than resorting to deception, I proactively pursued learning opportunities and built a credible portfolio. During job applications, I provided demos or showcased past projects to demonstrate my capability in handling similar tasks with equal or superior quality.

Attempting to fool others leads nowhere. True success and substantial earnings come from prioritizing the delivery of exceptional services.

SisterHippo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe people such as yourself, who fool others and manipulate their hard-earned money, should face a ban. I aspire to present myself as a highly skilled and professional translator, unlike the deceptive behavior you exhibit.
You, too, are a worthless person. Thank you.
Regarding my work history, I spent two years working in a newspaper office, where my primary responsibility was to translate newspapers throughout the day. However, it has been quite some time since I left that position, and despite my efforts, I am facing challenges in securing new job opportunities on platforms like Upwork and Fiverr.

Copeophav

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Providing discounted prices, exceeding expectations, and enhancing your reputation are the most effective actions you can take. The rest of the positive outcomes will naturally follow.

Bitsubio

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Providing discounted prices, exceeding expectations, and enhancing your reputation are the most effective actions you can take. The rest of the positive outcomes will naturally follow.
Reduced costs are not necessarily advantageous, particularly on platforms such as Upwork, where people might overlook your services due to the lower pricing.

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
To increase my chances of getting hired quickly on Upwork, I aim to enhance the professionalism of my profile. Despite having two years of experience as a translator at a newspaper office abroad, I have struggled to secure clients on Upwork.

Despite my efforts of submitting over 60 proposals within a span of three years, I have not been successful in securing any projects or clients on the platform.
Attempt to employ yourself using a different account, and provide favorable reviews for your own services.

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps your pricing is on the higher side?

Freshul

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Consequently, due to the increasing prevalence of fake profiles (although I must mention that my sample size is limited), Upwork is no longer considered reliable for hiring. Therefore, it is advisable to explore alternative platforms for recruiting purposes.

Ringer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You could always consider purchasing some genuine Fiverr reviews :D

Top Bottom