Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How do I make comments in bulk on a WordPress site?

Suruct

Reaction score
Do you know of a method to generate multiple comments from various users on a WordPress website? I'm attempting to add comments I've written to blog posts, but I want them to appear as if they were written by different people.

Snoopwoot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You could consider purchasing low-cost proxies and using an anti-detection browser such as Incognito or Multi Login.

Necromancer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you have Scrapebox and a few proxies, you can add your URLs to Scrapebox and use it to post comments on those URLs in bulk. However, please keep in mind that indiscriminately spamming comments on websites can be detrimental to your website's reputation and may even result in penalties from search engines. It's important to use this approach with caution and to only post relevant and valuable comments that add to the conversation.

Molotov

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can form a group of over 100 genuine people, which may include both family members and friends, and invite them to leave comments on your WordPress blog.

Ysoserious

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you know of a method to generate multiple comments from various users on a WordPress website? I'm attempting to add comments I've written to blog posts, but I want them to appear as if they were written by different people.
Do you mean other websites or your own website?

Top Bottom