Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How did you get your first customer or traffic (I made more than $600)?

BonFrancine

Reaction score
used to make a decent income through Instagram+ CPA, and I'm aware that this method is still effective.

Taistandb

Reaction score
At first, I uploaded one video per week on YouTube. Then, I increased my strategy to 301 views per video and 10k videos per day. Now, I'm currently aiming for 5k views per video and 10k videos per day, gradually pushing the limits of the platform.

Cowiese

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Would you like me to share some tips on how to increase your website traffic through Instagram?

Grantha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
At first, I uploaded one video per week on YouTube. Then, I increased my strategy to 301 views per video and 10k videos per day. Now, I'm currently aiming for 5k views per video and 10k videos per day, gradually pushing the limits of the platform.
How did you upload 10k vids to youtube!?? LOL

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Would you like me to share some tips on how to increase your website traffic through Instagram?
Instagram can be a valuable and cost-effective way to generate traffic. Here are some steps you can take to get started:

1. Choose a niche that aligns with your interests and has potential for growth.
  2. Create and share photos and reels that are relevant to your niche. Use hashtags and keywords to increase your reach.
  3. Consistency is key. Try to upload posts as regularly as possible to keep your audience engaged.
  4. Use Instagram stories to connect with your followers. Conduct polls and Q&A sessions to encourage engagement.
  5. Follow and interact with competitors to expand your reach.
  6. Look for affiliate programs that are relevant to your niche and can help you earn a profit.
Best of luck!

XglossyAnn

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's been so long since I first started working in internet marketing that I can't remember..

Forlifect

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Instagram can be a valuable and cost-effective way to generate traffic. Here are some steps you can take to get started:

1. Choose a niche that aligns with your interests and has potential for growth.
  2. Create and share photos and reels that are relevant to your niche. Use hashtags and keywords to increase your reach.
  3. Consistency is key. Try to upload posts as regularly as possible to keep your audience engaged.
  4. Use Instagram stories to connect with your followers. Conduct polls and Q&A sessions to encourage engagement.
  5. Follow and interact with competitors to expand your reach.
  6. Look for affiliate programs that are relevant to your niche and can help you earn a profit.
Best of luck!
May I know the number of followers on your Instagram account?

Idekania

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Don't you think it's better to create multiple accounts instead of keeping all your content on one? Consolidating everything in a single account can be risky and make it harder to grow, in my opinion.

Jimze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
AdWords and Organic.

Runninger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The sentence you provided seems to imply that you believe that many people start their first $1 through eWhoring on Tagged.

Or is just me? LMAO

Shaingh

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Don't you think it's better to create multiple accounts instead of keeping all your content on one? Consolidating everything in a single account can be risky and make it harder to grow, in my opinion.
In addition to my main page, I have created several other pages on social media platforms, including pages for giveaways of Fortnite skins and Cash App promotions.

Swearke

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There is variation in the number of followers across the social media pages, with some having 400-500 followers and one with over 2000 followers.

Top Bottom