Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How could I post 500 pins?

SellFunky

Reaction score
What would be the outcome if I were to post 500 pins daily on one account, and replicate this process across 10 different accounts, resulting in a total of 5,000 pins per day?

The approach described seems to involve a significant amount of spamming. While it is acknowledged that spam filters and other mechanisms are in place, you express confidence in your ability to create robust accounts that will not be banned. Thus, you believe it is possible to post 500 pins daily per account without facing any repercussions.

Before proceeding with such a strategy, I am seeking advice and resources to better understand the potential implications and effectiveness of this approach. I am interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have limited knowledge about Pinterest and I'm unsure how you are confident in having a secure account. However, when I attempted to share a new pin, I received a suspension for exceeding the limit of two posts per day. I believe this happened because all of the videos I uploaded were taken from TikTok without the original watermark.

Heracyte

Reaction score
According to my speculation, if you pin too much content, Pinterest might prohibit you. However, there's no harm in giving it a try. Attempt to pin and share your outcomes. Best of luck!

ClownFly

Reaction score
Posting over 500 pins on a daily basis is no longer practical, although it was achievable in the past. Presently, the approximate limit for daily pins is around 150.

Riotstarter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Posting 500 pins every day is not allowed, as it will result in your accounts being banned rapidly. A viable option would be to develop a personalized automated system for pinning that operates privately.

LouHeaven

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps it could be described as a collection of bots, but definitely not just a single account with 500 pins.

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Perhaps it could be described as a collection of bots, but definitely not just a single account with 500 pins.
To determine what is effective for you, it is necessary to conduct testing.

Foozlebooze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To determine what is effective for you, it is necessary to conduct testing.
The same applies to the original poster (OP); I'm simply providing a helpful suggestion too.

Stockwi

Reaction score
What would be the outcome if I were to post 500 pins daily on one account, and replicate this process across 10 different accounts, resulting in a total of 5,000 pins per day?

The approach described seems to involve a significant amount of spamming. While it is acknowledged that spam filters and other mechanisms are in place, you express confidence in your ability to create robust accounts that will not be banned. Thus, you believe it is possible to post 500 pins daily per account without facing any repercussions.

Before proceeding with such a strategy, I am seeking advice and resources to better understand the potential implications and effectiveness of this approach. I am interested in hearing your thoughts on the matter.
You can't predict the outcome until you give it a shot, isn't that true? However, it appears to be spamming, and I believe they won't tolerate it since they prioritize quality these days. :)

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

I came across a thread where another guy got banned for doing 100 pins per day, so I believe going for 500 is way too much. You're likely to get hit with an infraction for sure.

Top Bottom