Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How can I use proxy on iphone for tiktok app?

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm posting this thread here in hopes of finding a solution to my current issue. I'm attempting to use a 4G or 5G USA mobile proxy on my iPhone, and while it works, I'm unable to open the TikTok app. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to use both the proxy and the app simultaneously? I would greatly appreciate the help of someone with more experience in this area.

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have a SIM card?

Ceutall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you have a SIM card?
Sure, I already have an American SIM card, but I'm interested in trying to add a proxy as well. Lately, whenever I travel to other countries, I've noticed that my internet experience is much worse compared to what I'm used to back home in the United States.

Certhw

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It's unusual because you should have the ability to use any resource through the proxy. However, certain proxy providers may limit internet access to specific websites. To address this issue, it's advisable to reach out to your proxy provider for assistance or consider using an alternative premium 4G/5G proxy. Alternatively, you can attempt accessing TikTok through its website.

Fricarr

Reaction score
I understand, it seems like you were hoping for assistance as well. It appears that you were attempting to install TikTok on your iPhone, but encountered difficulties even when using a VPN. It seems that the app is not downloading for you, possibly due to the Apple App Store recognizing your home location. You're wondering if there is a way to bypass this issue without resorting to jailbreaking your device or creating a new account. Perhaps temporarily changing your country setting could be a solution. It would be great if someone could provide you with a solution.

Tarasuff

Reaction score
It's unusual because you should have the ability to use any resource through the proxy. However, certain proxy providers may limit internet access to specific websites. To address this issue, it's advisable to reach out to your proxy provider for assistance or consider using an alternative premium 4G/5G proxy. Alternatively, you can attempt accessing TikTok through its website.
No, the service provider is not responsible for blocking it; it's TikTok's decision. It seems like TikTok detects when your phone is using proxy settings, but the website itself still functions properly. It's frustrating because I was almost able to regain my actual audience, but TikTok decided to block it on their app, which is quite amusing, to be honest.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No, the service provider is not responsible for blocking it; it's TikTok's decision. It seems like TikTok detects when your phone is using proxy settings, but the website itself still functions properly. It's frustrating because I was almost able to regain my actual audience, but TikTok decided to block it on their app, which is quite amusing, to be honest.
You can reach your desired audience on TikTok without relying on proxies. Just ensure that you verify your account using a USA sim card and gradually engage with the platform by browsing, liking, and commenting on videos in your preferred location to establish a presence.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What method do you use for configuration? If you configure proxies through the iPhone settings directly, they will only function with the browser, limiting you to using the web-version of TikTok. However, if you wish to use the TikTok app, you will need to employ specific programs such as PotatsoLite or similar ones to ensure proxies work correctly. By setting up proxies through these programs using HTTP or Socks5, the proxies will function for all applications on your device.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What method do you use for configuration? If you configure proxies through the iPhone settings directly, they will only function with the browser, limiting you to using the web-version of TikTok. However, if you wish to use the TikTok app, you will need to employ specific programs such as PotatsoLite or similar ones to ensure proxies work correctly. By setting up proxies through these programs using HTTP or Socks5, the proxies will function for all applications on your device.
When I link my 5G mobile proxies to Potatso on iOS, my account ends up being shadowbanned. It seems that TikTok is able to detect the use of proxies. Are there any particular configurations I should adjust in Potatso to avoid this issue?

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can try using a mobile or residential proxy to access TikTok if it's not opening due to an issue with the detected IP address.

Hugzho

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The issue could potentially lie in videos or channel descriptions that share similarities. Is there anyone who has found a solution to this problem? I've noticed many people experiencing the same issue. Personally, I'm facing a shadow ban when using three different phones, four different SIM cards (including two iPhones and one Android), and an anti-Dolphin browser. All 40 of my accounts are affected by the shadow ban. Everything was going well until a certain point, but now my page views have been impacted.

kkk.png

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can try using a mobile or residential proxy to access TikTok if it's not opening due to an issue with the detected IP address.
I am using mobile proxies powered by 5G technology.

Top Bottom