Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How can I invite others to join my group board with 10m+ monthly views?

Number1Bad

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there anyone who is familiar with the process of inviting people to join my group board? I currently have a follower count of 20,000 and generate over 10 million monthly impressions.

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there anyone who is familiar with the process of inviting people to join my group board? I currently have a follower count of 20,000 and generate over 10 million monthly impressions.
Are you suggesting that you would like to include collaborators on your group board?

DreamyContent

Reaction score
Here are two alternative ways to achieve the same result:

1. To accomplish this, start by opening a group board. Then, locate and click on the plus circle icon to add collaborators. Search for the specific users you wish to invite to your group board and select the "invite" option.
  2. Alternatively, you can generate a link by clicking on the "copy link" button. If you prefer to invite users through a direct message, simply send them the copied link.

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Here are two alternative ways to achieve the same result:

1. To accomplish this, start by opening a group board. Then, locate and click on the plus circle icon to add collaborators. Search for the specific users you wish to invite to your group board and select the "invite" option.
  2. Alternatively, you can generate a link by clicking on the "copy link" button. If you prefer to invite users through a direct message, simply send them the copied link.
Can you share the link either by posting it or sending it to me privately? I'm interested in joining your group boards, and I have multiple good accounts.

Heraldonet

Reaction score

Hey there! I'd really appreciate it if you could invite me as a contributor to your boards.

Top Bottom