Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube How can I get more views to my channel?

RivenGiant

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to YouTube and I recently uploaded a video on my channel. However, I didn't receive the number of views I was hoping for. Could you please provide some suggestions on how I can increase my views from real people?

Thank you.

Msects

Reaction score
To acquire more views, simply adhere to the following guidelines:

1. Continuously enhance the quality of your content by analyzing your competitors' videos and incorporating at least three aspects that set your content apart and make it unique.
  2. Craft attractive titles that pique curiosity and attract clicks. You can gather inspiration by searching on Google for ideas.
  3. Create visually captivating thumbnails for your videos by examining the most viewed videos in your niche and implementing similar techniques.
  4. Consistently upload new content, adhering to a regular schedule and publishing at the same time for each release.

WetSizzlin

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new to YouTube and I recently uploaded a video on my channel. However, I didn't receive the number of views I was hoping for. Could you please provide some suggestions on how I can increase my views from real people?

Thank you.
Improve your video production skills and cultivate a sense of patience.

Chonessah

Reaction score
Generate interest through captivating titles and thumbnail images to entice clicks. Additionally, ensure that the videos are engaging and avoid creating dull content to sustain viewers' attention.

Hungswer

Reaction score
receiving visitors from outside sources

Cebeobr

Reaction score
Producing valuable content is beneficial.

DasRaven

Reaction score
A secure and advisable method for obtaining genuine views on a YouTube video from real people is to initiate a Google Ads video promotion campaign. This approach is fully compliant with YouTube's Terms of Service, making it a highly safe option. By strategically targeting the campaign through Google Ads, views can be generated for the YouTube video. Additionally, if the targeting is done effectively and the video's content is appealing, it may even contribute to acquiring subscribers. Having subscribers can greatly benefit the growth of the YouTube channel as they engage by commenting, sharing, watching past videos, and anticipating future content.

Halyama

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Produce high-quality and captivating videos, allowing them a bit of time to gather momentum.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Produce high-quality and captivating videos, allowing them a bit of time to gather momentum.
Hello, I appreciate your suggestions, and if it's not too much trouble, could you please provide me with additional criteria to enhance the quality of my video? Best regards,

Umenny

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you.
Hey, why don't you create a brief video featuring popular concepts? And remember to be patient. Produce numerous videos with compelling content. Without a doubt, your views will grow.

Agentey

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello,

Thank you.
Additionally, remember to share it in relevant subreddits using a captivating title or thought-provoking question. This can greatly assist in generating initial traffic, but ultimately, it is crucial to focus on improving the click-through rate (CTR) within the platform for long-term success.

PsiRisk

Reaction score
If you consistently share valuable content without interruption, your channel will experience rapid growth.

NetHop

Reaction score
Use social media platforms such as Facebook groups and Telegram to enhance the visibility of your videos.

DrunkenPasta

Reaction score
Discover a method to align the algorithm to work for u and what it wants form you.

LoganG

Reaction score
Spread your videos across various social media platforms. If your video contains compelling content that has the potential to go viral, you will attract a substantial number of views.

KingDoom

Reaction score
The most straightforward and perhaps the sole method is to create the highest-quality video within the specific category you aim to focus on.

To achieve this, I suggest watching some videos by MrBeast and emulating his editing techniques. This involves incorporating elements like a brief introduction, frequent camera changes, fast-paced cuts, animations, humor, and memes.

Tensco

Reaction score
Enhance the quality of your content and distribute your videos on various social media platforms.

Chikna

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Optimize your video content by incorporating popular keywords and creating eye-catching thumbnails.

Top Bottom