Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

How can I avoid bans on pinterest?

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Despite having programmed my bot to post Amazon products with images and affiliate links at a conservative frequency of every 30-35 minutes, I am encountering account bans on a regular basis. I am seeking guidance on effective measures to prevent this issue from occurring. What steps can I take to ensure the longevity and stability of my accounts while using the bot for Amazon product promotion?

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid using automated programs. Bots are easily detected and consequently swiftly prohibited.

Jimze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid using automated programs. Bots are easily detected and consequently swiftly prohibited.
  • In which programming language did you develop the bot? If you used Selenium, it is susceptible to detection.
  • It's possible that you were prohibited from posting due to excessive activity. According to the guidelines, pinning every 30 minutes equates to 2 pins within an hour, totaling 48 pins per day. This can give the impression of spamming.
  • Amazon affiliate links can also result in bans if they are posted on all pins. It's advisable to create a dedicated landing page and share product information there instead.

Newsha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Either stop from using a bot, or if you must use one, adjust its settings to post less frequently. Doing so will prevent you from appearing spammy.

Petroya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Despite having programmed my bot to post Amazon products with images and affiliate links at a conservative frequency of every 30-35 minutes, I am encountering account bans on a regular basis. I am seeking guidance on effective measures to prevent this issue from occurring. What steps can I take to ensure the longevity and stability of my accounts while using the bot for Amazon product promotion?

Frequently access your account. Swiftly engage with comments on pins. Repetitively post identical comments. Rapidly follow numerous people within a brief timeframe. Quickly accumulate and save multiple pins from a single website.

KinSilver

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Posting within a 30 or 35-minute timeframe may give the impression of spamming. It would be advisable to extend the time slightly to appear more natural. Additionally, engaging with other pins by following or commenting on them can help create a more human-like presence. It's important to note that the optimal posting and interaction intervals vary across social media platforms, and they are never the same. Therefore, scheduling a post or following activity every 30 minutes for 8 hours might seem excessive for an ordinary person.

Veganie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Getting banned is a typical outcome when using a bot.

Comicsp

Reaction score
Avoid using bots as they are generally unwelcome on social platforms. Their usage contradicts the fundamental reasons for engaging with social media. Even if you manually share pins, stop from including affiliate links in all of them. Strive to make your actions appear genuinely human-like. Instead, interact with other users by leaving comments, following them, and repinning their pins. This approach represents the sole opportunity to achieve success on Pinterest.

PanetCute

Reaction score
Avoid using bots as they are generally unwelcome on social platforms. Their usage contradicts the fundamental reasons for engaging with social media. Even if you manually share pins, stop from including affiliate links in all of them. Strive to make your actions appear genuinely human-like. Instead, interact with other users by leaving comments, following them, and repinning their pins. This approach represents the sole opportunity to achieve success on Pinterest.
Is it acceptable to use an ISP proxy?

Lessig

Reaction score
Is it acceptable to use an ISP proxy?
How many accounts are you currently managing? If you have only a few, please avoid using proxy services.

Based on my previous experiences, using VPNs, proxies, or bots often raises suspicions and can lead to being flagged. Therefore, I stop from using them when operating any social media accounts, including Pinterest.

Comitia

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are you directly sharing Amazon links? It would be great if you could add a touch of creativity, my friend.

Top Bottom