Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Hetzner VPS VS vultr VPS pricing

DayGuru

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi.
I just found out about these two powerful vps servers, and I'm trying to decide which one to use to start my own hosting business.

For $5/month, Vultr gives you 1TB of bandwidth, 1GB of memory, and 25GB of storage space.

Hetzner offers 20TB bandwidth, 2GB memory, and 20GB for €4.51.

Please tell me what you think about my new web host.
And if anyone is using one of these vps servers, please let me know how good it is.

here's how much they charge

Relaxiady

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been using Vultr for quite some time. They are extremely stable, their pricing is reasonable, and their service was satisfactory when I required it. They include all of the apps required for the initial installation, and you can install as many servers as you want.

I also use Kamatera, which has a variety of locations and apps.

A word of advice: you cannot run a hosting company with a $5 vps; it may not even have enough memory for the hosting panel software (depending on which you intend to use); you will need at least a $10/$12 vps.

Best wishes!

Relenier

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hetzner or vultr for $10/$12? Is the CPU important in web hosting?

RocketJr

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Kvchosting.net and finaltek.com offer low-cost plans.

Sammalli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hetzner's data centers are in cheaper locations, so if those data center locations are acceptable to you, then they can be great value.

Otherwise, Vultr's data center network is one of the largest and you're much more likely to find a data center that's closer to you (or your target visitor's location), which will result in faster load times.

Top Bottom