Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Here what happend when I bought bunch of aged linkedin accounts..

Gneissm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Approximately a year ago, I made the decision to purchase an aged LinkedIn account from one of the providers I found on a forum. Although I won't mention the provider's name, I'd like to share my experience.

The provider had multiple aged accounts available and shared a list for me to choose from. Eventually, I bought two of those accounts. The provider gave me specific instructions not to modify the experience or change the account names, among other things. Additionally, they provided me with the corresponding email addresses associated with those accounts, which were Yahoo emails.

I followed the instructions diligently, stoping from making any changes to the accounts. I logged in approximately five times from the United States and simply engaged in liking various posts. That was the extent of my activity.

However, to my dismay, I discovered that both of the purchased accounts were restricted, and LinkedIn demanded that I upload documents to verify the authenticity of the accounts as real people. Unfortunately, I had no documentation to provide in this regard.

Moreover, when I attempted to access the Yahoo email accounts associated with the LinkedIn accounts, I discovered that the passwords had been changed, rendering me unable to gain access to those email accounts as well.

Yesterday, I revisited the messages exchanged between myself and the seller. I realized that the seller had initially provided me with a selection of eight accounts to choose from, but I only ended up purchasing two of them. To my surprise, all eight accounts had been deleted.

This experience proved to be a regretful waste of $80.

ThedevilNath

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Approximately a year ago, I made the decision to purchase an aged LinkedIn account from one of the providers I found on a forum. Although I won't mention the provider's name, I'd like to share my experience.

The provider had multiple aged accounts available and shared a list for me to choose from. Eventually, I bought two of those accounts. The provider gave me specific instructions not to modify the experience or change the account names, among other things. Additionally, they provided me with the corresponding email addresses associated with those accounts, which were Yahoo emails.

I followed the instructions diligently, stoping from making any changes to the accounts. I logged in approximately five times from the United States and simply engaged in liking various posts. That was the extent of my activity.

However, to my dismay, I discovered that both of the purchased accounts were restricted, and LinkedIn demanded that I upload documents to verify the authenticity of the accounts as real people. Unfortunately, I had no documentation to provide in this regard.

Moreover, when I attempted to access the Yahoo email accounts associated with the LinkedIn accounts, I discovered that the passwords had been changed, rendering me unable to gain access to those email accounts as well.

Yesterday, I revisited the messages exchanged between myself and the seller. I realized that the seller had initially provided me with a selection of eight accounts to choose from, but I only ended up purchasing two of them. To my surprise, all eight accounts had been deleted.

Many thanks for sharing the story; I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Pellico

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, I observed the same thing. I believe it's due to a recent update. I was searching for counterfeit IDs to bypass restrictions, but they seem to have vanished, possibly because the company that offered them on MMO got sued.

CooledCrayon

Reaction score
  • It was a valuable investment in gaining new knowledge, which you graciously shared with us. The lesson learned is that attempting to fool LinkedIn with fake profiles is an incredibly challenging task.
P.S: How can you ascertain their age? If they were only a few days old, they would be much more susceptible to restrictions.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Did you ask about a refund from him? You have the option to add him to the shitlist.

CrownMitzi

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As someone who sells aged LinkedIn accounts, I can determine whether your story is entirely accurate. If it turns out to be true and you've followed all the necessary steps, you can request a refund or a replacement. It's worth noting that with aged accounts, you can modify all the details such as experience, location, and other information, except for the name, which cannot be changed, for sure. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score

I won't reveal the name; the essential purpose is to convey the narrative.

Have you provided feedback to the seller?

Have you initiated a Support Ticket?

Or are you content with allowing others to make purchases from this seller and end up getting scammed as well?

Top Bottom