Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Blog Here Is My ChatGPT-Based Prompt Layout For Quickly Composing Excellent Articles

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Some people who express dissatisfaction with AI may simply not have found a suitable prompt yet. For instance, I find the following prompt to be effective:

Code:
Write a blog post following this outline. Write in a (tone you want to use) style. Do not repeat phrases. Use varied language. Write at least 2 paragraphs for each header. Format the headers as h2 headers in markdown formatting:

Title: (put title here)

Keywords to use: (put multiple keywords here. I sometimes put as many as 100 keywords to be used, and ChatGPT does not write in a way that sounds bad or keyword stuffed)

Outline: (You can generate an outline with ChatGPT or Nichesss, or write one on your own)

This is a straightforward prompt that can be customized to your liking. I often include additional notes (in parentheses) alongside the outline headers. If a particular section ends up being too brief, you can always try prompting again with:

Code:
Rewrite the section called "Section Title", make it longer with more details

If you're unsure which keywords to use, consider using this prompt:

Code:
long-tail keywords to use for a blog post titled "Blog Title", comma separated

Let me provide a brief demonstration of how I use this tool:

Code:
Write a blog post following this outline. write in a peppy, feminine, upbeat, friendly, conversational style. do not repeat phrases. use varied language. write at least 2 paragraphs for each header. Format the headers as h2 headers in markdown formatting. make it even longer:

Title: How To Write A Blog Post Using ChatGPT

Keywords to use: ChatGPT, blog post, write, tips, guide, step-by-step, process, online tool, content creation, blogging, best practices, SEO optimization, headline, introduction, body, conclusion, call-to-action, keywords, audience, engagement, formatting

Outline:

Introduction

Finding Good Keywords

Formatting A Prompt For ChatGPT

Getting Additional Content

Conclusion

This is what we got:
Code:
Blogging has become a popular way to share ideas, promote products or services, and make a name for yourself in your industry. However, not everyone has the time or creativity to consistently come up with fresh and engaging blog post ideas. That's where ChatGPT comes in! This online AI tool is designed to generate content based on the prompts and keywords you provide. In this post, we'll provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to write a blog post using ChatGPT, including tips on content creation, SEO optimization, and formatting.

Finding Good Keywords
The first step in writing a successful blog post using ChatGPT is to find good keywords. This is essential for SEO optimization and can help you attract the right audience to your blog. You can start by using tools like Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, or Ahrefs to research long-tail keywords related to your blog topic. These tools can help you find keywords with a high search volume and low competition. Once you have a list of keywords, choose the most relevant ones and use them throughout your blog post. However, make sure you don't overuse keywords, as this can make your content appear spammy and hurt your SEO efforts.

Formatting A Prompt For ChatGPT
Once you have your keywords, it's time to format a prompt for ChatGPT. This involves writing an outline for your post with headers and sub-headers. You can also include notes in parentheses next to the headers to give ChatGPT more context. Make sure your prompt is clear and concise, and that each header is related to your blog topic. It's also important to keep your target audience in mind when formatting your prompt. For example, if you're writing a blog post about cooking, you may want to use more casual language and include images or videos to make your content more engaging.

Getting Additional Content
One of the challenges of using ChatGPT is that the responses can sometimes be too short or lack detail. To overcome this, you can prompt ChatGPT again with a new request to rewrite the section. You can also add additional content to your post by including lists. Lists are an excellent way to break up long paragraphs and make your content more readable. They can also help your readers remember important points. For example, if you're writing a blog post about the benefits of exercise, you could include a list of exercises that your readers can do at home.

Conclusion
In conclusion, ChatGPT is a powerful tool that can help you create high-quality blog posts quickly and easily. By following the tips and best practices outlined in this guide, you can write engaging and SEO optimized content that resonates with your audience. Remember to use your keywords throughout your post, create a compelling headline and introduction, format your post for easy reading, and end with a strong call-to-action. With ChatGPT by your side, the possibilities for content creation are endless. Happy blogging!

Although this blog post is short and not directly related to my niche, it demonstrates the effectiveness of my prompting method. I trust that this information will be useful to you.

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I will attempt the prompt. I appreciate you sharing it with me.

Hammerg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I appreciate this. The valuable lesson I learned today is that in ChatGPT, line breaks are possible within the prompt. I used to write everything in a single line, but now I know better.

Top Bottom