Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Youtube Here are some of my tips to help your youtube channel!

Owercull

Reaction score
I will share some valuable tips to enhance your YouTube channel, based on my own experience and the process of trial and error. I only engage in methods that have proven to get results, avoiding wasteful practices.

Here are some rephrased suggestions for optimizing your YouTube video's performance:

1. I will share some valuable tips to enhance your YouTube channel, based on my own experience and the process of trial and error. I only engage in methods that have proven to get results, avoiding wasteful practices.

Here are some rephrased suggestions for optimizing your YouTube video's performance:

1.Prior to uploading your video to YouTube, ensure that the file name corresponds to your video title. For example, instead of a generic file name like "123456.mp4," rename it to reflect your video's title, such as "How To Grow A YouTube Channel In 2021." This practice helps the algorithm understand the content and improves its ranking in search results.

2.Craft your video description by incorporating three relevant hashtag keywords. Avoid excessive keyword stuffing, as the algorithm avoids more than 15 keywords. By using three appropriate hashtags, the algorithm can identify similar content and recommend your video to viewers interested in related topics.

3.Longer videos, typically lasting over 10 minutes, tend to perform better than shorter ones. The reason behind this is that longer content offers more opportunities for ad placements. YouTube can insert more ads into a 10+ minute video compared to a 60-second clip. Consequently, the algorithm prioritizes longer videos over shorter ones. Uploading a single 10-minute video will likely get better results for your channel than uploading ten 60-second shorts.

4.Establish a consistent upload routine rather than randomly posting videos on different days and times. If you can only create one video per week, choose a specific day, such as Sundays, and adhere to it consistently. Additionally, publish your videos at the same exact time, such as 3:00 PM. By following a fixed schedule, you maximize views from your subscribers. Publishing content on random days and at random times can result in fewer views, even if the content remains the same.

5.To increase your video's visibility and ranking, strive to generate substantial views and interactions. When using engagement panels or services, it's not sufficient to only purchase views. It is also essential to acquire likes. A video with 1000 views but no likes will not perform as well as a video with 1000 views and 1000 likes. The algorithm places weightage on views accompanied by interactions, such as likes, comments, comment likes, or changes in video resolution.

6.Engage with your audience by replying to every comment on your videos. Simply liking or hearting the comments is not enough. By replying to comments, you encourage viewers to revisit your channel and consume more content. Increased viewer retention leads to higher rankings and greater visibility, resulting in more views.

7.Leave positive comments on other channels that share similar content to yours. Avoid spamming their channels with links, as this can lead to being blocked from commenting and having your comments flagged as spam by the algorithm on other channels. Each comment should be unique, not copy-pasted, to avoid the spam flag. Modify your comment slightly each time, for instance, by using variations like "Excellent content, enjoyed it. Keep up the good work on your channel" or "Great video, enjoyed it. Keep up the good work on your channel." By leaving genuine and personalized comments, the channel owner is less likely to flag them as spam, and the algorithm recognizes them as unique contributions. When viewers come across your positive comment, they may click on your username, notice your similar content, and visit your channel, thereby increasing your views. It is crucial to comment as soon as possible after the channel uploads a video to maximize the number of viewers who see and appreciate your comment, leading to more likes, clicks on your username, and ultimately more views for your own content.

8.Use large, visually clear images in your thumbnails. Avoid excessive text, large text, and an overload of words. Remember that the video description is responsible for identifying the content, not the thumbnail text. Including facial reactions in the image tends to work well, while using excessive text can be counterproductive. Aim for a balance where the image, face, and text each occupy roughly one-third of the thumbnail. This ratio is considered the optimal sweet spot. Additionally, using questions in the thumbnail text tends to be more effective than making statements. For instance, a thumbnail asking "Best smartphone in 2021?" performs better than one stating "New 2021 smartphone from brand X." The idea is to create curiosity in the viewer, compelling them to click on your content to find the answer to the question.

9.Invest in high-quality lighting, camera, and microphone equipment. Poor lighting, low-quality images, and subpar sound can significantly hinder your views. By ensuring these three aspects are of high quality right from the start, you can enhance your chances of gaining more views, likes, comments, and subscribers. You can find affordable camera tripods, LED lights, and lapel microphones on platforms like Amazon. It's advisable not to start creating content until you have invested in these essential equipment pieces.

10.Keep in mind that the typical viewer retention for most content types is under 2 minutes. Avoid wasting the first 30 seconds of viewers' attention with an intro. Instead, dive straight into the content from the very beginning, without a 10-30 second intro or similar delays. Viewer retention is crucial for maximizing views, and an intro with music can negatively impact that retention.

11.Target larger channels that produce similar content to yours. Leave a positive and unique comment on every single one of their videos, avoiding copy-pasting comments. It's not productive to spend time commenting on smaller channels. Focus on larger channels because they attract your target viewers, and by commenting on their videos, you expose your channel name to the perfect target audience. Ten comments result in ten additional viewers, and this number grows as you increase your commenting activity.

12.Create playlists for your content and use the "Community" page on your YouTube channel. On the "Community" page, share links and thumbnail images of your upcoming videos. The interactions on your "Community" page carry significant weight with the algorithm. Every comment, reply, and like contribute to your content's ranking and its suggestions to more viewers. By leveraging playlists and the "Community" page effectively, you can boost your channel's visibility and engagement.

Felineaudi

Reaction score
I will add something else to my channel that is geting excellent outcomes. Unboxing videos are immensely popular and boast strong viewer retention and high engagement levels. If you're on a tight budget when starting your channel, you can employ the strategy I used in the early days. Begin by purchasing a product from Amazon, then create an unboxing video and review the item. Afterwards, return the product to Amazon and receive a refund credit. Use this credit to buy another item, repeating the process. This approach allows you to recycle your money, enabling you to produce 20 unboxing videos for a single initial expenditure. However, it's important to note that Amazon may eventually flag your account due to the significant number of returns.

Now, here's what you can do next. List the aforementioned 20 items for sale on eBay, giving the impression that you still have them. In each of the 20 listings, include a link to your YouTube video. This technique leverages organic traffic from eBay, which is beneficial for your channel. The algorithm can identify that the views are genuine and not artificially generated, and the high viewer retention will propel your content up the rankings. As a result, your videos will be suggested to more viewers, attracting additional views. List each item for sale for a duration of 7 days, and on the final day, remove the listings by stating that the items are no longer available. Subsequently, relist the items one after another for another 7-day period. To embed the YouTube video in your eBay listing, you can use a "YouTube to eBay converter," which you can find at the link provided.

By copying and pasting your YouTube video link into the converter, you can obtain the necessary code to embed the video in your eBay listing. This will generate a thumbnail that eBay bidders can click on to watch your YouTube video directly. The algorithm will heavily prioritize these organic views with strong retention since they originate from an external source, namely eBay. I have personally employed this eBay to YouTube method over the past 12 months and have achieved highly desirable results. By recycling a single Amazon purchase 20 times, I created 20 unboxing videos and gained organic views with high retention through 20 eBay listings linked to my videos. All of this was achieved at the cost of the eBay listings.

Drophe

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
These will prove useful, and I will give them a shot on my YouTube channel.

Cruistyzx

Reaction score
The information provided is excellent, but the formatting makes it difficult to read. Nonetheless, it's a valuable resource, and I plan to finish reading it over the course of the next four to five sessions.

RoboticMonster

Reaction score
Fantastic contribution, my friend. As you mentioned, maintaining a regular schedule for uploading videos is crucial, and actively engaging with viewers through comments and interactions contributes to continuous improvement.

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I didn't realize that renaming a video file could also have an impact.

Girlan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have received numerous private messages after sharing my tips, prompting me to respond publicly as the information will benefit many people.

When did you begin your channel? I started my channel in February 2022 and monetized it with AdSense within the first 28 days. I reached 100K subscribers within 18 months and have produced 167 videos. The total number of views on my channel is now in the millions.

How much have you invested in your channel? I have invested a total of $5,000 USD.

Do you use panels? Yes, I have purchased thousands of views and likes.

What is your channel's niche? My channel focuses on product reviews. Initially, I purchased products from Amazon and created unboxing-style reviews. As my channel grew, brands started lending me products for review, eliminating the need for me to purchase them for fresh content. As my channel continued to gain traction, brands began paying me to review their loaned products, and sometimes they gifted me products as payment. I would then sell these gifted products on eBay.

How do you generate income from your channel? I have three sources of revenue. Firstly, I receive monthly payments from Google AdSense. Secondly, brands pay me a fee for reviewing their products. Lastly, brands gift me products for review, which I sell on eBay. While the AdSense revenue is relatively small, the primary sources of income come from brand payments and the proceeds from eBay sales of gifted products.

How many videos do you upload per week? Since starting my channel in February 2022, I have created a total of 167 videos. Currently, I upload four videos from Monday to Thursday and take Fridays to Sundays off.

How do you prevent burnout? Avoiding burnout is essential, especially considering the amount of work I put into my channel. Unlike many larger channels, I handle all aspects of production myself without a team of video editors, scriptwriters, or videographers. While this maximizes my profit, it also increases my workload significantly. To maintain a healthy work-life balance and prevent burnout, I have found that uploading four videos per week and taking three days off per week works well for me. This approach has allowed me to create 167 videos in 20 months, consistently uploading every week without taking breaks.

What is the key to success on YouTube? The most important aspect of achieving success on YouTube is investing in quality equipment right from the start. Prioritizing lighting, microphone, and camera quality is crucial. High-quality visuals, sound, and picture can greatly contribute to the growth of your channel. Conversely, poor quality in these areas can hinder your channel's progress. You can easily find affordable options for equipment like LED softboxes, lapel mics, and camera tripods on platforms like Amazon. Investing in high-quality lighting, sound, and visuals from day one is the key to success.

How many channels do you manage? I initially started my first channel in 2021 and created 314 videos within a year. Unfortunately, YouTube terminated that channel because I was pushing the limits and using questionable methods to maximize its growth. Although my channel was experiencing desirable progress, it ultimately got flagged and taken down.

How did you recover from your first channel being terminated by YouTube? On the same day my first channel was terminated, I immediately started a new channel, which is the one I currently have. I learned a valuable lesson from my mistakes and approached the new channel differently. Through trial and error, I figured out what works and what doesn't work by creating those 314 videos. Making mistakes is part of the learning process, but the important thing is to learn from them and avoid repeating them.

Do you collaborate with other channels? No, I don't collaborate with other channels. Collaborations can be beneficial for smaller channels as they gain views and subscribers through the collaboration. However, for larger channels like mine, collaborating doesn't provide significant benefits in terms of views, subscribers, or revenue. It may showcase goodwill and demonstrate good character, especially when a larger channel helps a smaller channel, but it doesn't necessarily result in tangible gains for the larger channel.

Do you offer any services to YouTube channels? No, I don't sell any services to other YouTube channels. I have helped smaller channels by sharing my knowledge and providing them with the guidance needed to succeed. Sometimes these channels follow my advice and experience growth. While I don't charge for sharing my knowledge, there are instances where the smaller channels express gratitude and offer payment, although it is not expected or requested.

Why did you choose the product review niche for your channel? I was inspired by a channel that focused on unboxing and product reviews, which was already achieving impressive results in terms of subscriber growth, views, and revenue. I carefully studied their successful approach and decided to replicate it for my own channel. I chose a specific product niche that genuinely interests me and started reviewing products within that niche. As mentioned earlier, my first channel had 314 videos within a year but got terminated. However, my current channel, which has been active for 20 months and contains 167 videos, has been more successful by applying the lessons learned from my previous experience.

Was there a specific factor that greatly contributed to the success of your channel? When I initially started my channel, I used to purchase products from Amazon to create content. After a year, I entered into a partnership agreement with a major product dealer. Under this 12-month contract, I received four products every week, allowing me to produce four videos weekly. This partnership not only provided a revenue stream that surpassed the earnings from AdSense on my channel but also enabled me to sell those four products per week on eBay, generating additional income.

How do you handle trolling, negativity, hatred, and criticism? With a total of 167 videos and thousands of comments, the majority of the comments I receive are positive. However, there is a small percentage that consists of trolling, negativity, hatred, or criticism. I make it a point to respond to every positive comment on my channel. When it comes to negative comments about the content, I allow them to remain. However, if a comment is a personal insult, I permanently block the user from commenting on my channel. I always respond to comments in a positive manner because I believe that responding with positivity promotes a positive environment. I avoid engaging with trolls, as ignoring them typically leads them to lose interest. Often, negativity stems from envy and jealousy. Some viewers see others' success and wish they could receive free products from brands or make a living from a channel, but they lack the ability to do so. As a result, they channel their energy into negativity instead of focusing on positive endeavors and personal growth.

Do you have a job or another source of income apart from your channel? No, my channel is my primary occupation. When I started my first channel in 2019, I was unemployed, and unfortunately, it didn't break even or generate profit; it actually incurred losses. The channel had 314 videos, but it was eventually terminated, resulting in the loss of all that work. Although the AdSense revenue from those 314 videos provided some income from the 6-12 month mark, it was only with my current channel that I managed to turn it into a job. Over time, my current channel went from being a loss-making venture to breaking even and eventually becoming profitable. I initially invested $5,000 USD into my channel, and now, at the 20-month mark, it provides a consistent monthly income with steady profits. I dedicate four days a week, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, to my channel, following a regular office job schedule. To prevent burnout, I intentionally take three days off every week. Creating 314 videos within 12 months for my first channel burned me out, and I realized that such a productivity rate is unsustainable in the long term without hiring a team to share the workload. Currently, I handle everything by myself without any hired assistance, so working four days per week consistently is a sustainable workload for me.

Do you have any future plans? I continually make adjustments to my approach as algorithm updates often present new challenges to overcome. It took me a full year with my first terminated channel to learn the methods that work, and an additional 20 months with my current channel. In total, it took me 32 months of work to get it right. Now that I have an effective method in place, my future plan is to continue producing content at a rate of four videos per week. I am satisfied with the growth of my channel and am now focused on increasing revenue. Content creators often make the mistake of becoming fixated on numbers and channel analytics, rather than prioritizing revenue growth. AdSense alone is not the primary source of significant income for channels. Retailing products is where channels can truly generate substantial revenue. It's important to remember that YouTube is a marketing platform through which brands use influencers to directly market their products to their target customers. Therefore, a content creator's primary focus should be establishing partnerships with brands, rather than solely relying on AdSense revenue from gaining massive views.

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello ! Could I ask about the playlist technique used on the children's channel? Numerous people have referenced it, yet I'm completely unaware of its specifics.

Frantsto

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Imagine having a children's cartoon channel on YouTube with 100 videos. When you create a playlist and organize your content in a sequential order, it encourages viewers to continue watching the next video in the list. YouTube automatically suggests the next video to viewers at the end of the one they are currently watching.

Typically, viewers on YouTube tend to retain their interest for less than 2 minutes, regardless of the type of content. However, children's content, such as cartoons, tends to have higher viewer retention rates. This is advantageous because it helps your content climb up the rankings and makes it more likely to be suggested to viewers.

For instance, while adults may not watch a cartoon for more than 2 minutes, children are more likely to watch an entire 10-minute cartoon, and then continue to the next one. This higher viewer retention among children can significantly boost your content's visibility and rankings.

To maximize the number of views for your playlists, you can create multiple channels with the same content but different playlists. These channels could have varying numbers, such as 10, 50, or even 100 channels, each with their own playlists featuring the same videos.

So instead of relying on just one channel with one playlist to suggest the 100 videos, you have multiple channels suggesting the same content through their respective playlists. This strategy leverages the high viewer retention rates of children's content to counteract the lower interaction rates typically associated with adult content.

Typically, adult content requires a high number of views and interactions (e.g., likes, comments) to be effectively weighed by the YouTube algorithm. However, with 1000 views that have high retention rates (e.g., 10 minutes compared to 30 seconds), the algorithm gives significant weight to these views due to the exceptional retention levels exceeding the usual under-2-minute threshold.

To start, you create a playlist on your main channel with the 100 cartoons. Then, you create additional channels, each with their own playlists containing subsets of the videos. It's important to have varied content across these channels and playlists. Simply duplicating the main channel with identical content and playlists would raise flags with the algorithm and could lead to termination of your channel.

For instance, on one channel, you could select 10 videos from the main channel and include them in that channel's playlist. On another channel, you could choose a different set of 10 videos, and so on. The key is to ensure that each channel and playlist have distinct content to avoid detection.

By scaling up the number of views through this approach, you boost the rankings of the main channel's content thanks to the higher-than-normal viewer retention rates. The 100 videos, each with a 10-minute retention rate, get multiplied across 10, 50, or even 100 channels through their playlists, resulting in increased suggestions and visibility for the main channel's content.

Papilti

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Imagine having a children's cartoon channel on YouTube with 100 videos. When you create a playlist and organize your content in a sequential order, it encourages viewers to continue watching the next video in the list. YouTube automatically suggests the next video to viewers at the end of the one they are currently watching.

Typically, viewers on YouTube tend to retain their interest for less than 2 minutes, regardless of the type of content. However, children's content, such as cartoons, tends to have higher viewer retention rates. This is advantageous because it helps your content climb up the rankings and makes it more likely to be suggested to viewers.

For instance, while adults may not watch a cartoon for more than 2 minutes, children are more likely to watch an entire 10-minute cartoon, and then continue to the next one. This higher viewer retention among children can significantly boost your content's visibility and rankings.

To maximize the number of views for your playlists, you can create multiple channels with the same content but different playlists. These channels could have varying numbers, such as 10, 50, or even 100 channels, each with their own playlists featuring the same videos.

So instead of relying on just one channel with one playlist to suggest the 100 videos, you have multiple channels suggesting the same content through their respective playlists. This strategy leverages the high viewer retention rates of children's content to counteract the lower interaction rates typically associated with adult content.

Typically, adult content requires a high number of views and interactions (e.g., likes, comments) to be effectively weighed by the YouTube algorithm. However, with 1000 views that have high retention rates (e.g., 10 minutes compared to 30 seconds), the algorithm gives significant weight to these views due to the exceptional retention levels exceeding the usual under-2-minute threshold.

To start, you create a playlist on your main channel with the 100 cartoons. Then, you create additional channels, each with their own playlists containing subsets of the videos. It's important to have varied content across these channels and playlists. Simply duplicating the main channel with identical content and playlists would raise flags with the algorithm and could lead to termination of your channel.

For instance, on one channel, you could select 10 videos from the main channel and include them in that channel's playlist. On another channel, you could choose a different set of 10 videos, and so on. The key is to ensure that each channel and playlist have distinct content to avoid detection.

By scaling up the number of views through this approach, you boost the rankings of the main channel's content thanks to the higher-than-normal viewer retention rates. The 100 videos, each with a 10-minute retention rate, get multiplied across 10, 50, or even 100 channels through their playlists, resulting in increased suggestions and visibility for the main channel's content.
Ah, I understand your explanation. I see now that it will require a massive number of channels to accomplish. Thank you so much!

Sniperinstinct

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing! I was already familiar with all of this information, but it's great for someone who is just starting out :)

Top Bottom