Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Help Needed with Server - Please Suggest a Cheap VPS with 64 GB RAM

MagazineTopic

Reaction score
Hello Fellow MMO friends

I'm looking for some suggestions. I would appreciate it if you could recommend to me the most affordable VPS or dedicated server with the following configuration.

64GB RAM 256 GB SSD
bandwidth of at least 24 terabytes

I did some research on different hosts, including Hetzner, OVH, and SSDnodes.

Is there any other hosting that costs around $25 per month and has the configuration described above? Kindly suggest

I am grateful to you.

Missink

Reaction score
It is quite a lot to have 64GB of RAM, 256GB of SSD storage, and 30TB or more of bandwidth. To get those specifications, you will probably need to spend a little bit more money than you had originally planned.

Mitzios

Reaction score
It is extremely unlikely that a virtual private server (VPS) will be available to you at that price that meets all of those requirements.

I did look into it for you, and the price for Availability mode with Kamatera is going to be $211 per month with one virtual CPU.

MagazineTopic

Reaction score
It is extremely unlikely that a virtual private server (VPS) will be available to you at that price that meets all of those requirements.

I did look into it for you, and the price for Availability mode with Kamatera is going to be $211 per month with one virtual CPU.
You can check out the cheaper rates already offered by those three hosts that I mentioned. Because I will not be using a lot of bandwidth, I am confident that I will be able to get it for somewhere between $20 and $25 per month; the only thing left to do is find the right host. SSDnodes already offers it for $15 per month, but in exchange for your business, they require a commitment of three years.

Mitzios

Reaction score
You can check out the cheaper rates already offered by those three hosts that I mentioned. Because I will not be using a lot of bandwidth, I am confident that I will be able to get it for somewhere between $20 and $25 per month; the only thing left to do is find the right host. SSDnodes already offers it for $15 per month, but in exchange for your business, they require a commitment of three years.
Even though I have no idea who SSDnodes are, reading the reviews on Trustpilot has given me a pretty good idea of who they are.

MagazineTopic

Reaction score
Even though I have no idea who SSDnodes are, reading the reviews on Trustpilot has given me a pretty good idea of who they are.
Those testimonials could be real or fake; nobody knows for sure; in any case, there is no way I will sign a prepayment contract for three years with any hosts: D.

Msects

Reaction score
Check out Contabo, which has locations in both the EU and the US

Ormesha

Reaction score
You have the option of using Contabo's VPS, but those servers are shared.

PanetCute

Reaction score
The price and features of GThost.com instant servers prompted me to make my initial selection.
Both the price and the features are unchanged. I have high hopes that our working relationship will be both lasting and productive.

Peaker

Reaction score
Hostnamaste.com's Virtual Private Server looks like it will be a good fit for your requirements. India, various countries in Europe, and the United States of America.

Top Bottom