Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Help me increase adwords installs!

AstaBoard

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello friends,

I have been using Google Ads to promote my app and increase installations on Google Play. However, I have noticed that the progress is quite slow, and I'm looking for ways to boost the number of installs without increasing the cost per install (CPI).

I would appreciate any suggestions or strategies you might have to help me achieve this goal. Additionally, if you have any recommendations for alternative ad companies that could potentially get better results, I would be open to exploring those options as well.

Thank you in advance for your advice!

LocalSk8r

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes, it operates at a sluggish pace, necessitating a new and distinctive approach. In the present era, a marketing strategy is essential, especially for this innovative and novel application. To improve your app's ranking, you must now incorporate ratings, reviews, and app retention into your plan to elevate its performance.

Top Bottom