Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

HELP ME! Im attack by 3rd world bots!!!

Mountaili

Reaction score
What should I do in this situation? Should I consider starting over? I'm currently only getting around 50-100 views every few hours, and I'm quite perplexed by this.

GotBuzz

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Could you provide further clarification or expand on your explanation?

Mountaili

Reaction score
I am focusing on attracting users from the United States, but instead, I have gained the attention of five people from Arab backgrounds. Now, I am experiencing a sudden surge of followers from Arab and Indian origins who seem to have little interest in my content, possibly indicating the presence of fake accounts.

Bugco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
He proceeds to walk along the street when suddenly he's startled by the loud cries of "Yalla-yalla" and "yaar-yaar." In a swift turn of events, a group of people launches an assault on him.

HoodWell

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
What should I do in this situation? Should I consider starting over? I'm currently only getting around 50-100 views every few hours, and I'm quite perplexed by this.
Can you provide more details or explain further?

Slipkin

Reaction score
Doesn't Twitter have a feature that allows you to limit the audience for your content based on geographical location?

BiggCinco

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It has decreased in speed somewhat, but it's seriously harming the performance of my model's account, haha.

ghkjj.jpg

Top Bottom