Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Help me create 500 facebook accounts!

KingOfWolfStreet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I require 500 votes to secure a victory in a poll, and I am contemplating the creation of 500 Facebook accounts to achieve this. Could someone please offer suggestions on the best approach to accomplish this?

Plaineg

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To begin, a minimum of 500 unique web browsers, 500 residential proxies, and 500 contact numbers will be necessary.

Chroniclos

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To begin, a minimum of 500 unique web browsers, 500 residential proxies, and 500 contact numbers will be necessary.
I believe there must be alternative and more effective approaches available.

Mightyfellow

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe there must be alternative and more effective approaches available.
You have two options: either you purchase the votes or create them yourself. There is no alternative method available.

However, it's worth noting that there are services on Facebook that offer contests where you can obtain 500 votes. This option may be more cost-effective compared to creating or buying person accounts. To find these services, you can search on Google using terms like "buy Facebook contest votes" or similar phrases.

RocksVod

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You have two options: either you purchase the votes or create them yourself. There is no alternative method available.

However, it's worth noting that there are services on Facebook that offer contests where you can obtain 500 votes. This option may be more cost-effective compared to creating or buying person accounts. To find these services, you can search on Google using terms like "buy Facebook contest votes" or similar phrases.
I'm genuinely interested in understanding the process, my friend. Do you happen to have any knowledge about the operations of companies that engage in purchasing votes for Facebook contests?

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, they actively operate numerous fraudulent Facebook profiles and employ automation techniques. Accomplishing such a task demands both substantial financial resources and extensive expertise.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can experiment with a PVA account creator that has the capability to generate multiple Facebook accounts.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchasing would be a logical decision.

Piluen

Reaction score
The approach you take will vary depending on the specific arrangement you have in mind, but one possibility is to enlist microworkers who will use their own accounts and correspond through your email addresses.

Ormesha

Reaction score
Paraphrased suggestions:

1. Option 1: Use a service like Multilogin or a similar platform along with proxies to gradually create accounts personly.
  2. Option 2: Purchase pre-existing aged or new accounts, along with proxies. However, you'll need a multi-browser setup to log in to these accounts.
  3. Option 3: Explore services that specialize in providing voting assistance.
  4. I'm currently unable to generate any additional ideas.

DevWolfie

Reaction score
You can attempt using a VPN account creator that has the capability to generate multiple Facebook accounts simultaneously.

MurphyVibrant

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You can attempt using a VPN account creator that has the capability to generate multiple Facebook accounts simultaneously.
Avoid using a virtual private network (VPN) as it maintains records of IP address ranges associated with VPN usage. Facebook verifies your identity by checking your IP address whenever you log in, which serves as one of their methods to authenticate your true identity.

Bhaiya

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I believe that obtaining votes is possible through the use of social media marketing panels.

PowerRobber

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Like others have mentioned before, purchasing the accounts is the sole practical choice available to you. Generating them without 500 numbers for two-factor authentication is simply not possible. That's the reality of the situation.

Cipland

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Acquire the votes through alternative means, buddy! It's much simpler to secure a victory in the poll that way, haha. Platforms like mmo, WTB, r/slavelabour, or mtruk could serve as suitable sources to obtain such votes.

Nobody goes through the trouble of creating 500 accounts just to obtain 500 votes.

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The contest doesn't seem worthwhile considering the significant time and expense involved. It's likely that the prize is relatively small. To obtain 500 accounts, you would have to invest several thousand dollars and countless hours in setting up and voting manually. However, there are services available on this forum where you can purchase 500 votes at a much lower cost. Within a day or two, you'll have the desired votes. Although I cannot provide specific recommendations, searching the forum will get a few options.

ChiriMo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Don't bother; go ahead and purchase them.

Commentca

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Setting up 500 accounts solely for a single vote is an unintelligent concept, as the key lies not in establishing the accounts but in using them effectively in the future. Instead, consider searching for "like for like" groups on Facebook and joining websites that promote mutual likes. By doing so, you can accumulate 1000 likes within a span of two days.

Iwanterda

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Purchase an established account. If you attempt to log in from different locations for the second time, the newly created account may be deactivated.

Top Bottom