Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Help me about growing Instagram

Cornulan

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As a language teacher, I would like to increase my presence on Instagram. I have excellent services and expertise in my field, and some people who now have 2 million followers were once my students. However, I currently only have 2k followers. I'm wondering whether I should employ the mother-child method or focus on organic growth. Botting has become quite challenging, as my script frequently gets banned, resulting in my 100 child accounts being banned within a week or so. Additionally, I have limited funds for advertising. What would you recommend I do?

Thank you.

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It is increasingly challenging to grow organically online these days, but it is still achievable with significant time investment. I suggest sharing your content extensively on your personal page and with friends, creating viral content, using platforms like TikTok and Instagram, hosting live sessions, and collaborating with affordable influencers, among other strategies.

Nituremo

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you continue to create and share valuable content, your followers will naturally be drawn to it.

Shoesen

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As a language teacher, I would like to increase my presence on Instagram. I have excellent services and expertise in my field, and some people who now have 2 million followers were once my students. However, I currently only have 2k followers. I'm wondering whether I should employ the mother-child method or focus on organic growth. Botting has become quite challenging, as my script frequently gets banned, resulting in my 100 child accounts being banned within a week or so. Additionally, I have limited funds for advertising. What would you recommend I do?

Thank you.
It appears that you are questioning whether the issue is related to a specific link or if there are other factors involved, such as proxies or account creation. Additionally, you suggest exploring alternative bots and propose managing a small number of "slaves" for testing purposes. You mention that MS (presumably referring to Microsoft) is a reliable approach but can be costly if not implemented knowledgeably.

Javall

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
It appears that you are questioning whether the issue is related to a specific link or if there are other factors involved, such as proxies or account creation. Additionally, you suggest exploring alternative bots and propose managing a small number of "slaves" for testing purposes. You mention that MS (presumably referring to Microsoft) is a reliable approach but can be costly if not implemented knowledgeably.
Indeed, the script I'm using is not a personalized creation but rather a commercially available one that I purchased. However, I'm contemplating switching to Jarvee. I've come across some information suggesting that it may no longer be effective. Can you confirm if this is accurate? On a positive note, the proxies I'm currently using seem to be functioning well, as I have tested them on another account and they worked properly. However, all of my subsidiary accounts are currently in shadow mode, meaning they are unable to engage in follow/unfollow activities. What course of action would you recommend for me in this situation?

Rozre

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Nowadays, traditional organic strategies and the follow/unfollow approach are ineffective. These corporations push you to spend money on their inferior advertising platforms.

Endurgy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, the script I'm using is not a personalized creation but rather a commercially available one that I purchased. However, I'm contemplating switching to Jarvee. I've come across some information suggesting that it may no longer be effective. Can you confirm if this is accurate? On a positive note, the proxies I'm currently using seem to be functioning well, as I have tested them on another account and they worked properly. However, all of my subsidiary accounts are currently in shadow mode, meaning they are unable to engage in follow/unfollow activities. What course of action would you recommend for me in this situation?
I have been using Jarvee for a couple of years now. It has certainly been a challenging process to grasp, but once you understand it, the platform becomes somewhat reliable.

Number1Bad

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To ensure a decent income, it is suggested to have a well-paying job, acquire followers through purchasing or use paid resources.

Cavita

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Nowadays, it's quite difficult to achieve organic growth on Instagram. In my opinion, the most effective methods currently are targeted mass direct messaging (DM) and the success also relies on the specific niche of your account.

Pruers

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Nowadays, it's quite difficult to achieve organic growth on Instagram. In my opinion, the most effective methods currently are targeted mass direct messaging (DM) and the success also relies on the specific niche of your account.
MS (Marketing Strategy) is significantly more effective for achieving growth compared to Mass DM (Direct Messaging). Only a small percentage of sources actively follow Mass DM, whereas the reach and impact of MS are far greater. However, it's worth noting that Mass DM can be advantageous for generating leads.

Buggyro

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I have doubts about accepting your suggestion and I'm inclined to decline it.

Ysoserious

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello! I suggest reaching out to a social media marketing (SMM) expert. Based on my own experience, I recommend focusing on building your Instagram followers. Once you've identified your target audience and gained followers, you can leverage Instagram contests as a means for further growth. These contests should offer valuable prizes to participants. You'll notice a noticeable increase in subscriber count right from the start of the contest. However, it's important to note that this strategy is best suited for profiles with over 2,000 followers, which is a good fit for your situation.

KingOfWolfStreet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello! I suggest reaching out to a social media marketing (SMM) expert. Based on my own experience, I recommend focusing on building your Instagram followers. Once you've identified your target audience and gained followers, you can leverage Instagram contests as a means for further growth. These contests should offer valuable prizes to participants. You'll notice a noticeable increase in subscriber count right from the start of the contest. However, it's important to note that this strategy is best suited for profiles with over 2,000 followers, which is a good fit for your situation.
In your situation, I would recommend considering hosting a collaborative live stream with your students, who have a larger following compared to you. Online live broadcasts are highly favored by users as they enable real-time interaction with influencers. Consequently, social media users frequently employ this feature to establish a closer connection with people. By engaging in shared live streams, you can mutually gain followers and expand your respective audiences.

TheExecutor

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In your situation, I would recommend considering hosting a collaborative live stream with your students, who have a larger following compared to you. Online live broadcasts are highly favored by users as they enable real-time interaction with influencers. Consequently, social media users frequently employ this feature to establish a closer connection with people. By engaging in shared live streams, you can mutually gain followers and expand your respective audiences.
Hello! I suggest reaching out to a social media marketing (SMM) expert. Based on my personal experience, I would suggest focusing on increasing your Instagram followers. Once you have identified your target audience and gained followers, you can further enhance your growth through Instagram contests that offer valuable prizes. You will see a noticeable increase in your subscriber count shortly after initiating the contest. However, please note that this strategy works best for profiles with over 2,000 followers. Fortunately, it will work well for your situation.

PsiRisk

Reaction score
Grow with only organic.

Lolano

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thank you.
Let's rewind a bit and focus on building organic growth while delivering value to your audience. The key to eventually monetizing is showcasing your skills and demonstrating how they can benefit your audience. My suggestion is to add a Linktree extension to your bio. When clicked, it can lead your audience to a free class, an offer, or an ebook. Along with each post, include a call-to-action (CTA) urging them to share. Create separate posts on your main Instagram feed with quick tips and guide your audience to the Linktree extension. By taking these steps, you're not only engaging with a targeted audience but also establishing trust. This trust will likely result in them sticking around and recommending you to others. I've attached an Instagram Growth quick tips ebook for you to check out—I hope it proves helpful :)

Attachments

• How To Turbo Charge Your Instagram Following 2024.pdf
    71.3 KB · Views: 0
Top Bottom