Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Help a newbie with Facebook ads

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm new to advertising on Facebook and would greatly appreciate your assistance in getting started with it. Although I created a Facebook ad account, it was disabled within a few hours. I'm unsure about the necessary steps to rectify this situation. What actions should I take?

Additionally, I'm curious if you would recommend purchasing old Facebook accounts, Business Manager (BM), or ad accounts for advertising purposes.

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Google outperforms Facebook advertisements significantly.

Miny2hot

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
He has expressed a desire to begin advertising on Facebook and that's why he posted his question in the Facebook section of this platform..

Kadisent

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I made an attempt, but unfortunately, my Google Ads account was deactivated right after I linked my credit card.

TrumpMine

Reaction score
Understood, I appreciate your response.

LouHeaven

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why was your Facebook account deactivated? Have you engaged in any acts of violence?

JadenBill

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why was your Facebook account deactivated? Have you engaged in any acts of violence?
I did not run any ads; I only created my ad account. However, my ad account was disabled without any explanation.

Cyveito

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, it is possible to purchase old Facebook accounts, although the process is more challenging than it may appear. To ensure successful access, it is important to employ certain strategies. Firstly, logging in using cookies is recommended, along with using an IP address that is either 4G or Residential, while maintaining a clean record (with a fraud score of 0). Presently, there is a considerable amount of spam associated with Residential and 4G proxies. Therefore, it is crucial to verify the fraud score of a proxy before purchasing it. The website "ipqualityscore" can be used to assess the fraud score. Only if the IP address receives a score of 0 and displays green results should you proceed with logging into the Facebook account from that particular IP. Otherwise, it is advisable to switch to the next available IP address.

Heallyon

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, it is possible to purchase old Facebook accounts, although the process is more challenging than it may appear. To ensure successful access, it is important to employ certain strategies. Firstly, logging in using cookies is recommended, along with using an IP address that is either 4G or Residential, while maintaining a clean record (with a fraud score of 0). Presently, there is a considerable amount of spam associated with Residential and 4G proxies. Therefore, it is crucial to verify the fraud score of a proxy before purchasing it. The website "ipqualityscore" can be used to assess the fraud score. Only if the IP address receives a score of 0 and displays green results should you proceed with logging into the Facebook account from that particular IP. Otherwise, it is advisable to switch to the next available IP address.
I have acquired some knowledge through creating multiple Facebook accounts recently. Here are a few key points I've learned:

1. It is important to ensure that the account is opened using a mobile IP address.
  2. Instead of uploading your own photo immediately, you can use any stylish picture available.
  3. After three days of creating the account, it's advisable to create a page and avoid accessing the ads section.
  4. Allow the account to remain inactive for a few weeks to establish its age before adding a personal picture.
  5. Feel free to make adjustments and experiment with variations in your approach to determine what gets the best results.

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Instagram is the optimal platform for advertising purposes.

Neelworx

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I made an attempt, but unfortunately, my Google Ads account was deactivated right after I linked my credit card.
Was that a preexisting or recent account?

It would be advisable to assess which traffic source is most beneficial for your needs.

Galowear

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Was that a preexisting or recent account?

It would be advisable to assess which traffic source is most beneficial for your needs.
I made the account approximately two months ago but didn't use it until yesterday. When I wanted to run ads, the system prompted me to update my billing information. However, after adding another credit card, the account was disabled.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm new to advertising on Facebook and would greatly appreciate your assistance in getting started with it. Although I created a Facebook ad account, it was disabled within a few hours. I'm unsure about the necessary steps to rectify this situation. What actions should I take?

Additionally, I'm curious if you would recommend purchasing old Facebook accounts, Business Manager (BM), or ad accounts for advertising purposes.
If you submit a request to Facebook, your account can be reinstated within a few hours, and once it's restored, its functionality will be potent.

BlackP

Reaction score
Is that an account you've had for a while, or is it a recent one? It might be a good idea to take a closer look and figure out which traffic source works best for you.

Top Bottom