Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Have anyone used accfarm for buying accounts?

PanetCute

Reaction score
I am curious to know if Accfarm, which is present in the marketplace, is a legitimate platform?

Mitzios

Reaction score
Excited and eager to try this out! I'm also curious about the services they offer. Has anyone had the opportunity to experience their products firsthand?

TwitEdit

Reaction score
Excited and eager to try this out! I'm also curious about the services they offer. Has anyone had the opportunity to experience their products firsthand?
Indeed, I can confirm that I have acquired five Instagram accounts from them, and I must say they have proven to be quite satisfactory. I am pleased with the quality of their service! 😄

Styxin

Reaction score
Yes, I purchase my scraper accounts from that source. I am extremely satisfied with them.

Canyonsu

Reaction score
We are putting in our utmost effort, everyone. Additionally, we offer complimentary accounts on a weekly basis to our valued customers. Make sure to take part in our giveaways. We are grateful for your positive feedback and truly appreciate your support and affection.

Ferrancy

Reaction score
Indeed, I recently gave their service a try to see the outcome. I purchased three PVA Gmail accounts from them. I haven't tested them yet as I'm currently waiting for proxies, and it seems that bitcoin transactions are processing slowly today!

Gaucompa

Reaction score
I advise against purchasing Gmail PVA (Phone Verified Account) accounts. Today, I acquired a Gmail PVA account for $1.99 and received my login details promptly. However, upon logging in, I was prompted to verify my phone number. I consulted with their representative, who informed me that this verification process is mandatory and provided me with a link to purchase phone confirmation for $0.10. While the cost isn't significant, I find it illogical to sell a PVA account and then require additional verification. I requested to have my account changed, but my request was denied.

I explained that this procedure is not acceptable since PVA accounts typically do not require any further confirmation. I have purchased PVA accounts from other websites without encountering this issue. The representative ceased responding to my inquiries, so I strongly discourage buying Gmail PVA accounts from them.

Wandata

Reaction score
Somewhat delayed in responding... I purchased a $299 subscription for unlimited spending on a popular online marketplace, but I haven't received any communication from them or received the account invitations. I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of my account at the earliest opportunity.

RollPaper

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I'm facing the identical problem. I haven't received any response from them.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Due to the New Year holidays, a significant number of our staff members took time off, resulting in delayed responses. However, we assure you that within a week, we will resolve all outstanding matters and provide responses to everyone involved.

Cahalfie

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Somewhat delayed in responding... I purchased a $299 subscription for unlimited spending on a popular online marketplace, but I haven't received any communication from them or received the account invitations. I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of my account at the earliest opportunity.
It is highly probable that your payment was canceled by the payment system because the accounts were readily available and could have been sent immediately.

Prierty

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recently acquired a Reddit account from AccFarm, and I highly discourage you from doing the same. Although I received my login information promptly, I encountered an issue when I attempted to post after the suggested waiting period (a few days to warm up the account). Approximately 10 minutes after posting, I found that my login credentials were no longer valid. Curious about the situation, I looked up the username associated with the purchased account and discovered a post from the user claiming that their Reddit account had been stolen through a brute-force attack on their password. Therefore, I urge caution, as it appears that AccFarm sells compromised accounts.

Delingha

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The quality of what you receive is directly proportional to what you invest. Obtaining skilled professionals at a low cost is unlikely, and the most exceptional ones are the ones you cultivate on your own.

YauRely

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I recently acquired a Reddit account from AccFarm, and I highly discourage you from doing the same. Although I received my login information promptly, I encountered an issue when I attempted to post after the suggested waiting period (a few days to warm up the account). Approximately 10 minutes after posting, I found that my login credentials were no longer valid. Curious about the situation, I looked up the username associated with the purchased account and discovered a post from the user claiming that their Reddit account had been stolen through a brute-force attack on their password. Therefore, I urge caution, as it appears that AccFarm sells compromised accounts.
Can you verify whether or not this statement is accurate? It was making me consider purchasing 10,000 Instagram accounts, but now I'm hesitant because of this information.

Cyveito

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As a result of the excitement surrounding cryptocurrency discussions on Reddit, there was a significant demand for Reddit accounts with high karma. To meet this demand, we had to collaborate with numerous new suppliers. Unfortunately, not all of them proved to be trustworthy, as they not only provided us with farm accounts as initially agreed upon but also included hacked accounts in the mix. Furthermore, the surge in Reddit users caused frequent server crashes, preventing access to accounts even with valid email credentials, as Reddit deemed the passwords incorrect. Even our own farm accounts were extensively hacked due to the absence of any protection against brute force attacks on Reddit. In response, we took responsibility for all replacements if the accounts we sold were compromised, affected by server crashes, restored by the owner or supplier, or banned due to suspicious activity. We have ceased working with dubious suppliers who received multiple complaints about hacked accounts that were swiftly reinstated.

Agentey

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Can you verify whether or not this statement is accurate? It was making me consider purchasing 10,000 Instagram accounts, but now I'm hesitant because of this information.
Rest assured, there is no need for concern as all our Instagram accounts are either created through legitimate means or registered manually. We can assure you that none of the accounts in our haveion have been compromised or hacked.

Ratnt

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
As a result of the excitement surrounding cryptocurrency discussions on Reddit, there was a significant demand for Reddit accounts with high karma. To meet this demand, we had to collaborate with numerous new suppliers. Unfortunately, not all of them proved to be trustworthy, as they not only provided us with farm accounts as initially agreed upon but also included hacked accounts in the mix. Furthermore, the surge in Reddit users caused frequent server crashes, preventing access to accounts even with valid email credentials, as Reddit deemed the passwords incorrect. Even our own farm accounts were extensively hacked due to the absence of any protection against brute force attacks on Reddit. In response, we took responsibility for all replacements if the accounts we sold were compromised, affected by server crashes, restored by the owner or supplier, or banned due to suspicious activity. We have ceased working with dubious suppliers who received multiple complaints about hacked accounts that were swiftly reinstated.
I understand, appreciate your clarification regarding these concerns. I feel more assured now and will proceed with the purchase shortly.

Tropithm

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I am curious to know if Accfarm, which is present in the marketplace, is a legitimate platform?
Hello! If you're interested in purchasing a dependable and high-quality account, it's important to identify the right people to approach and be prepared to pay the appropriate amount.

Top Bottom