Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Blog Have any members transitioned from blogging to YouTube?

Elcotchoc

Reaction score
Have any members made the switch from blogging to YouTube? If so, how has their experience been during the transition?

BhiduWeeds

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I engage in both YouTube and blogging activities, and I don't perceive any compelling reason to abandon one in favor of the other.

Bhai777

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Why not making both?

Bahadur

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
At the moment, which platform is generating more profit for you?

EinsteinBaba

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Have any members made the switch from blogging to YouTube? If so, how has their experience been during the transition?
Currently, I am in the process of gradually learning and exploring blogging. While I may consider venturing into YouTube at some point in the future, I believe that both methods have the potential to generate a substantial income.

AnnaBoss

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In 2018, I made the decision to shift my focus from blogging to YouTube. However, I did not achieve the level of success I had hoped for. Despite putting effort into editing and creating quality content, my most viewed video only garnered 400 views.

Aashiq

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I engage in both blogging and YouTube to enhance the appeal and engagement of my channels/articles. This strategy has proven effective for me. Achieving significant success on YouTube involves several key factors:

1. Consistency: Regularly uploading videos is essential to retain your target audience and maintain favor with the algorithm.
  2. Audience understanding: Consistency plays a crucial role because it helps you understand what type of content resonates positively with your viewers. Uploading videos allows you to gauge their preferences.
  3. Multiple traffic sources: It's important to diversify your sources of views, including external referrals, browsing, and search results. The wider the distribution of your videos, the better the chances of success.
  4. Some element of luck: Honesty is key here. Nurturing the algorithm and performing in alignment with its requirements can take time before it starts recognizing and promoting your content.
I hope this information has been helpful to you.

KingOfWolfStreet

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In the past, I made an attempt at blogging without much knowledge or experience. Being young at the time, I quickly gave up on it. I then shifted my focus to YouTube, but unfortunately, I faced challenges and didn't find the success I had hoped for. However, I remained engaged with YouTube for a longer period compared to blogging. Currently, I create small videos as a hobby and also provide editing assistance to a friend's YouTube channel.

Top Bottom