Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

MMO CR Has anyone here tried Binance's copy trading feature?

Upilword

Reaction score
I've been checking out Binance's copy trading feature for a few weeks now. Has anyone given it a try? Their knowledge base isn't very helpful in explaining things.

Edit:

PS: Update

I lost all my investment. Not doing it again. LOL.

Mods, please include this in my main post if you can.

What if the owner of the bot took your money? Couldn't they just reverse the trades and keep your money as profit?

Batersch

Reaction score
You should create your own trading system. It's the best solution. That's how I do it.

Runnish

Reaction score
You should develop your own trading system; it's the best solution. That's how I do it.

Blazershb

Reaction score
I used to think like you. It's not always a scam, but there are definitely a lot of risks involved.

PunkMega

Reaction score
This is risky unless you personally know the trader.

Lunatoury

Reaction score
I tested the trading bot on KuCoin. It made around 2% profit in 5 days. But if I had just bought the coin and held onto it, I would've made almost the same profit. So, in my opinion, it's not worth it.

Many of these systems seem to be designed mainly to make money from trading fees for the exchange. That's where most of their profit comes from, after all.

Marysis

Reaction score
It's tough. Just because they're pros doesn't mean they always make the right decisions. Hopefully, you can bounce back from this financial loss.

Sadhelenn

Reaction score
I've been checking out Binance's copy trading feature for a few weeks now. Has anyone given it a try? Their knowledge base isn't very helpful in explaining things.

Edit:

PS: Update

I avoid any kind of trading. If you don't control your investments, you'll almost always lose. You are your best investor. Always use your brain when investing.

Styxin

Reaction score
Are you asking about the services provided by Google review sellers? @pelican Nema

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
I've been copy trading for a few months now. Contrary to popular belief, it's not about making money effortlessly. You need to understand the markets and evaluate key metrics before choosing a trader to copy. It took me at least a month or two to finalize the trader I wanted to follow. I won't discuss performance here.

Execusp

Reaction score

This situation arises for traders who aren't adequately prepared for copy trading, lacking solid risk management techniques.

Verigent

Reaction score
I'd suggest Zignaly. Direct message me for a link with 25% off fees.

Bigan

Reaction score
I believe you might have copied the wrong trader. It's crucial to find a reliable trader first before engaging in copy trading. While copytrading can be beneficial for beginners, it carries risks if you follow the wrong trader, potentially resulting in a loss of all your funds. Therefore, it's essential to identify a stable, consistent, and proficient trader to follow. Start by investing a small amount and observe their return on investment (ROI) for at least a month. If their performance meets your criteria, then consider investing more.

Top Bottom