Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Blog Has anyone else noticed a surge in raffic from Czechia and Seychelles when analyzing their Google Analytics data?

HellSuper

Reaction score
For the past week, I've observed a rise in organic website traffic originating from Czechia and Seychelles when analyzing my Google Analytics data. Surprisingly, these visits appear as organic traffic.

Has anyone else noticed a similar pattern in their website traffic recently?

Moreover, I suspect that this might be bot traffic. Is there any way to eliminate it from my analytics data? I'm puzzled as to how it slipped through GA's spam filters.

A1te

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, many people, including myself, have experienced this issue. One potential solution is to apply traffic filtering through Cloudflare.

Verbtern

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I find it somewhat amusing, considering my personal experience in Seychelles, where the internet infrastructure is known to be quite unreliable. It raises the question of how someone could effectively run spam operations from such a location.

HellSuper

Reaction score
Indeed, many people, including myself, have experienced this issue. One potential solution is to apply traffic filtering through Cloudflare.
Do you have a guide or instructions on how I can accomplish this?

I find it somewhat amusing, considering my personal experience in Seychelles, where the internet infrastructure is known to be quite unreliable. It raises the question of how someone could effectively run spam operations from such a location.
Haha, I’m curious too about who’s behind this and how they’re managing to operate on such a massive scale from those countries.

Pretty sure it’s a BHW member messing with all our sites just for kicks. 😄

Cellarac

Reaction score
There could be some suspicious or unauthorized traffic hitting your site!

Opscertag

Reaction score
Your visit to Seychelles might not fully reflect the overall state of their internet infrastructure. Lol!

Top Bottom