Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Growing Facebook page

Ferrancy

Reaction score
A significant number of people face challenges in growing their Facebook pages when they have a limited budget and cannot afford to run ads. I personally experienced this situation, but after researching and learning from my experiences, I have compiled a method that can be beneficial for those entering this field. Here are the steps, along with a few tips that I consistently follow:

Step 1: Create a page in a niche with a large target audience and determine how you will monetize it in advance. Step 2: Post quality, niche-related content regularly, ideally around 8-10 times a day. Step 3: Join high-engagement groups related to your niche (around 10 to 15 groups). Step 4: Obtain four or five aged Facebook accounts. Step 5: Share your page's posts daily in these groups using all your profiles (five shares per day per profile). Step 6: Once you reach around 5 to 10k likes, reach out to other pages in your niche for shout-outs (preferably pages of similar size). Step 7: If possible, offer other pages high-quality content in exchange for a shout-out. Step 8: Once you start gaining good engagement, monetize your page through Facebook Instant Articles, selling niche-related products, or affiliate marketing.

Here are some additional tips to consider:

1. Maintain regular posting and group sharing to retain engagement levels.
  2. Engage with your audience through comments.
  3. If a post shows signs of going viral, send invites from each Facebook profile (aim for around 90 invites per profile per day).
  4. Avoid posting content that includes graphical nudity, gruesome videos, offensive material, etc. Keep your content appropriate.
  5. Conduct thorough research on groups before joining them; don't solely rely on the number of members. Assess engagement levels by reviewing posts.
  6. Refrain from using bots or automation on Facebook unless you are confident in their legitimacy, as these can lead to account bans.
If you have any suggestions for modifications or further insights, please let me know. I am new here and eager to learn as much as possible.

Chonessah

Reaction score
There isn't anything groundbreaking here, but I appreciate the inclusion of additional details such as the number of shares per account and the recommended number of accounts to use. Overall, it's a helpful guide, especially for beginners looking to begin their journey with Facebook Pages.

Stringer

Reaction score
  1. Engage with your audience through comments.
  2. If a post shows signs of going viral, send invites from each Facebook profile (aim for around 90 invites per profile per day).
  3. Avoid posting content that includes graphical nudity, gruesome videos, offensive material, etc. Keep your content appropriate.
  4. Conduct thorough research on groups before joining them; don't solely rely on the number of members. Assess engagement levels by reviewing posts.
  5. Refrain from using bots or automation on Facebook unless you are confident in their legitimacy, as these can lead to account bans.
Regarding step 2, are you sharing or redistributing pre-existing popular content from other sources?

Regarding step 6, what is the typical timeframe required to accumulate around 5,000 likes on average?

Antecti

Reaction score
A significant number of people face challenges in growing their Facebook pages when they have a limited budget and cannot afford to run ads. I personally experienced this situation, but after researching and learning from my experiences, I have compiled a method that can be beneficial for those entering this field. Here are the steps, along with a few tips that I consistently follow:

Step 1: Create a page in a niche with a large target audience and determine how you will monetize it in advance. Step 2: Post quality, niche-related content regularly, ideally around 8-10 times a day. Step 3: Join high-engagement groups related to your niche (around 10 to 15 groups). Step 4: Obtain four or five aged Facebook accounts. Step 5: Share your page's posts daily in these groups using all your profiles (five shares per day per profile). Step 6: Once you reach around 5 to 10k likes, reach out to other pages in your niche for shout-outs (preferably pages of similar size). Step 7: If possible, offer other pages high-quality content in exchange for a shout-out. Step 8: Once you start gaining good engagement, monetize your page through Facebook Instant Articles, selling niche-related products, or affiliate marketing.

Here are some additional tips to consider:

1. Maintain regular posting and group sharing to retain engagement levels.
  2. Engage with your audience through comments.
  3. If a post shows signs of going viral, send invites from each Facebook profile (aim for around 90 invites per profile per day).
  4. Avoid posting content that includes graphical nudity, gruesome videos, offensive material, etc. Keep your content appropriate.
  5. Conduct thorough research on groups before joining them; don't solely rely on the number of members. Assess engagement levels by reviewing posts.
  6. Refrain from using bots or automation on Facebook unless you are confident in their legitimacy, as these can lead to account bans.
If you have any suggestions for modifications or further insights, please let me know. I am new here and eager to learn as much as possible.
I was aware of this approach previously (it's already being used by many), but won't Facebook take action against your accounts or similar actions? Do they not view your activities as spam?

Bergires

Reaction score
I was aware of this approach previously (it's already being used by many), but won't Facebook take action against your accounts or similar actions? Do they not view your activities as spam?
Facebook went into a state of chaos, and I experienced the unfortunate loss of two of my most valued pages last week. They vanished abruptly without any form of notification, and similarly, three people I am acquainted with faced the exact same situation.

GlimmerDean

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Folks, Facebook is absolutely terrible! My three most active and profitable pages have been subject to "shadow banning." Despite using virtual assistants to produce original, high-quality content tailored specifically for me by professional writers, I'm only reaching a mere 450 people. Keep in mind, all three pages have reached over 65,000 likes, and their engagement was incredibly impressive until just a month ago!

The only logical explanation I can come up with is that Facebook's greed has led them to dramatically reduce the reach for those unwilling to pay for Facebook Ads.

ThugOnline

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Based on recent discussions, it appears that Facebook is both hazardous and undependable to invest your time in for the purpose of growing a page.

BomberFestive

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Folks, Facebook is absolutely terrible! My three most active and profitable pages have been subject to "shadow banning." Despite using virtual assistants to produce original, high-quality content tailored specifically for me by professional writers, I'm only reaching a mere 450 people. Keep in mind, all three pages have reached over 65,000 likes, and their engagement was incredibly impressive until just a month ago!

The only logical explanation I can come up with is that Facebook's greed has led them to dramatically reduce the reach for those unwilling to pay for Facebook Ads.
I concur, Facebook displays an excessive amount of greed.

Ruitne

Reaction score
Based on recent discussions, it appears that Facebook is both hazardous and undependable to invest your time in for the purpose of growing a page.
The person with certification in cryptocurrencies states

ZenaRip

Reaction score
If you continue to promote your pages in groups using these accounts, they won't be able to sustain themselves. I learned this the hard way when I lost my personal profile by doing so.

PhiaWise

Reaction score
Seek methods to mechanize this process.

Sunsetze

Reaction score
Regarding step 2, are you sharing or redistributing pre-existing popular content from other sources?

Regarding step 6, what is the typical timeframe required to accumulate around 5,000 likes on average?

Actually, the key is to share top-notch content that is relevant to your niche and has a high potential to become viral, resulting in fantastic engagement.
I managed to achieve that milestone within a week solely because one of my posts went viral on one of my pages. The crucial factor here is the content itself.

Beautype

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
There isn't anything groundbreaking here, but I appreciate the inclusion of additional details such as the number of shares per account and the recommended number of accounts to use. Overall, it's a helpful guide, especially for beginners looking to begin their journey with Facebook Pages.
It is important to achieve a sense of equilibrium. Rather than bombarding groups with excessive postings, it is recommended to make around three distinct posts in a group from a single account, just like a regular member would. This approach is considered acceptable. Hence, the use of multiple accounts prevents you from appearing as a spammer.

Riotstarter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
If you're avoiding Facebook solely due to the potential risks involved, then you're missing out on significant financial opportunities, my friend. I suggest exploring and testing different approaches, striking a harmonious balance, and mastering Facebook for your own benefit.

DonaldMaid

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Facebook has ceased to exist.

MonkeyKing

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
No, my friend, I'm not bothered by it at all. Facebook has undergone a transformation, and now they're simply banning users without providing any explanation.

PowerRobber

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Facebook has ceased to exist.
Continue repeating that statement as people continue to profit from it. I am aware of people who are earning a significant amount of money through spamming, as well as those who are earning a substantial income by adhering to the regulations.

You claim that Facebook is obsolete because you're unwilling to put in the effort to discover what strategies are effective.

Foozlebooze

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
This feels outdated, like something from a black and white era. Regardless, I appreciate the effort you put into writing it! 😄

Molotov

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Continue repeating that statement as people continue to profit from it. I am aware of people who are earning a significant amount of money through spamming, as well as those who are earning a substantial income by adhering to the regulations.

You claim that Facebook is obsolete because you're unwilling to put in the effort to discover what strategies are effective.
Absolutely accurate, I suppose there's no need for me to add any further words.

Top Bottom