Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Gradual warming process for mature Instagram accounts

FinestNyc

Reaction score
I have a problem with some aged Instagram accounts I bought to use for one of my models. These accounts were created in 2015 and had a few pictures and a profile picture. Here’s what I did:

1. Logged in on a mobile phone with up to 5 accounts per phone.
  2. Swiped through the "For You" page, liked, commented, and followed (max 15 likes and follows).
  3. Repeated this for 3 days, about 15 minutes each day.
  4. After 3 days, changed the name, profile pic, bio, and started uploading the first pictures.
  5. Uploaded one reel per day.
Despite this, the accounts perform terribly with almost no views or follows (see pictures for example). Meanwhile, another account I created a few months ago for this model got millions of views on the first 6-9 videos. Even my second personal Instagram account averages 5-10k views, which is decent.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

My Questions:​

1. Are the accounts just low quality?
  2. Are the accounts too old? (When I researched other models' accounts, they were often created just a few months ago.)
  3. Is my warm-up process just not good enough (probably)? I've heard some people warm up their accounts for up to 2 weeks. Also, does the older the account, the longer the warm-up needed?
Now, I'm considering buying aged Gmail accounts and creating new Instagram accounts on my devices. Do you guys still recommend buying aged ones? I'd appreciate any kind of advice. If someone sells aged Instagram accounts and can explain how to properly warm them up, I'd like to buy.

2. Are the accounts too old? (When I researched other models' accounts, they were often created just a few months ago.)
  3. Is my warm-up process just not good enough (probably)? I've heard some people warm up their accounts for up to 2 weeks. Also, does the older the account, the longer the warm-up needed?
Now, I'm considering buying aged Gmail accounts and creating new Instagram accounts on my devices. Do you guys still recommend buying aged ones? I'd appreciate any kind of advice. If someone sells aged Instagram accounts and can explain how to properly warm them up, I'd like to buy.

image 1.webpimage 2.webpimage 3.webp

Paychal

Reaction score
Are you using your home Wi-Fi or your mobile data? I suggest giving your account about 10 days to warm up before making big changes. Also, I think it's not a good idea to log into five old accounts on the same phone within a short time. Maybe start with just two or three accounts instead.

FinestNyc

Reaction score
Are you using your home Wi-Fi or your mobile data? I suggest giving your account about 10 days to warm up before making big changes. Also, I think it's not a good idea to log into five old accounts on the same phone within a short time. Maybe start with just two or three accounts instead.
Thanks! I use Wi-Fi with flight mode and a US SIM card (even though I live in Germany) to get more US traffic. That's how I do it for TikTok, and it works. Do you think it would be better to use 4G/5G instead?

Opscertag

Reaction score
Got it! I have the same issue, but with accounts that I created myself.

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend buying old accounts. Instead, I'd suggest creating them manually on the same device and warming them up properly before posting.

Are you using popular audio tracks? I recommend trying a small version of the mother/child method to attract users to your page.

Even if the account is old, switching to a new device or location can still affect its trust score.

I've been getting good results on Instagram Reels by manually creating accounts. Also, make sure the content you post is unique to the platform and not recycled from other Instagram pages the model had.

FinestNyc

Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend buying old accounts. Instead, I'd suggest creating them manually on the same device and warming them up properly before posting.

Are you using popular audio tracks? I recommend trying a small version of the mother/child method to attract users to your page.

Even if the account is old, switching to a new device or location can still affect its trust score.

I've been getting good results on Instagram Reels by manually creating accounts. Also, make sure the content you post is unique to the platform and not recycled from other Instagram pages the model had.

It's good to know! Do your bots only use old Gmail accounts? I might need to purchase some because I've already used up all my old private emails.

You know, I've seen two people who keep reposting the same videos on Instagram. I didn't believe it at first, but they still get lots of views (like 5-6 digits) on different accounts. So, I want to try it out myself.

Ormesha

Reaction score
Are the accounts too old? (When I researched other models' accounts, they were often created just a few months ago.)

I believe your provider is not telling the truth if they claim it's a 2015 account, but the account info shows it was created just two months ago.
  1. Is my warm-up process just not good enough (probably)? I've heard some people warm up their accounts for up to 2 weeks. Also, does the older the account, the longer the warm-up needed?
Warming up doesn't affect whether your posts will go viral or not.

HorrayScoop

Reaction score
Will I receive the articles today?

Landrater

Reaction score
I found many resellers offering aged accounts at high prices. Typically, these accounts should range from $0.75 to $5 USD, with 5 to 5k followers. Avoid purchasing from those charging excessively. Only a few direct sellers are available, and I want to share something with you. Many advertise free samples but don’t respond when messaged. They’re just creating publicity, and in some cases, they use their own members to generate fake reviews. They have friends claim they received samples, but it’s all a scam.

Top Bottom