Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Google play developer ir asking me provide verification ID!?

DarthBradley

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm facing an issue where Google Play Developer is now requiring ID card verification. As a result, I've resorted to using proxies and VPNs to bypass this requirement. However, I keep getting caught, and my accounts end up being suspended. Consequently, I am considering creating new accounts using a 4G internet connection.

To proceed with this plan, I'm contemplating creating a fake ID using Photoshop. I would greatly appreciate any tips or advice on how to make the ID appear genuine and avoid detection that Photoshop was used in its creation.

If anyone can offer assistance or suggestions, I would be grateful for your help.

AwareDouble

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Simply employ a VPS equipped with a US IP, and there will be no requirement for an ID card.

Vezealls

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Simply employ a VPS equipped with a US IP, and there will be no requirement for an ID card.
Which companies do you use for verifying Gmail phone numbers and IP proxies?

IzSound

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
From which country do you originate? ID verification is limited to specific countries only.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
I have had a negative experience with VPS/RDP in the past, resulting in the loss of several accounts. For me, nothing beats the reliability and security of a fresh residential IP obtained through a new SIM card.

RomanceLinkin

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Regrettably, Morocco, alongside countries such as Ukraine, Russia, and a few others, has been added to the blacklist, necessitating the need for ID verification.

Spoiledix

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use a US proxy and SIM card to receive OTP (One-Time Password). Afterward, set up a new email, and you're all set!

HellSee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Use a US proxy and SIM card to receive OTP (One-Time Password). Afterward, set up a new email, and you're all set!
Sorry, but every new account in my country needs to verify their account with an ID. Those are the new rules.

PapaLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are there any reliable proxy services? I had a bad experience with a proxy that resulted in my account getting banned.

EditorProphecy

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are there any reliable proxy services? I had a bad experience with a proxy that resulted in my account getting banned.
It's advisable to perform the 'clean' method as the Play console is quite sensitive.

LouHeaven

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
In my country, Indonesia, there has been a surge in spammers and third-world challenges since around mid-2019. Despite the presence of identification requirements, developers are still quite abundant and active. :D

Rhytocen

Reaction score
You simply need to correctly set up the accounts with a debit card and a new IP address. It's not as difficult as it may seem; I've assisted several people in acquiring such accounts previously.

If you encounter initial failures, keep trying, but be sure to select a country where they don't require ID verification.

As for refunds in case of a ban, I can't be certain as I still have two active accounts that have been running for three years, so I don't have first-hand knowledge of their refund policy.

By the way, once the account is secure, you should be able to log in from any IP address without encountering any issues. That was the case in my experience.

Top Bottom