Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register
gifd

Blog Google appears to be manually suppressing PAA (people also ask) automated sites at this point.

Tersbyte

Reaction score
In January of this year, I launched a People Also Ask (PAA) site that was initially successful. With nearly 200k indexed links, I was receiving around 1k-2k clicks. However, my traffic suddenly plummeted to just 20 clicks.

I wasn't alone in this experience, as other big players in the PAA space also saw a decline. Despite this setback, these people made enough money to sustain themselves for life.

Based on my experience, I would advise others to remain under the radar. While these PAA sites can generate millions of views, it's important to consider the risk of being limited to just 200k monthly views or being forced to create multiple sites. In any case, those who were successful in this space have already made a significant profit.

1.png

2.png
3.png

4.png
5.png

6.png

Bergires

Reaction score
Avoid Using Questions in Subheadings:
If your subheadings contain questions, this is a major red flag.

Convert Questions to Simple Headings:
For example, change "What is X" to simply "X."

Keep Duplicate Content:
Do not remove content even if it's duplicated. Spinning it won’t help.

Use AI for Content Generation:
For better results, opt for an AI writer instead of manual spinning.

SleekVulture

Reaction score
Yes, many websites like that have shut down. However, I have a list of around 50 other sites that are still performing well. Let's observe how they fare in the coming months.

Shmoenevo

Reaction score

Keep Duplicate Content:

But why is that beneficial? Isn't it logical to use questions as H2/H3 headings? After all, any question can serve as a keyword.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bergires

Reaction score
But why is that beneficial? Isn't it logical to use questions as H2/H3 headings? After all, any question can serve as a keyword.

A blog is not simply a collection of questions. That's not what it is.

Tersbyte

Reaction score

Keep Duplicate Content:

"You can't spin or rewrite those headings unless you're willing to pay at least $30k for a GPT-3 or AI-based rewriter. In January, I scraped FindWanyAnswer, which had nearly 20 million articles. With each article containing 20 to 30 questions, the volume is massive, leaving no room for rewriting. The only option is to scrape and repost."

Yes, many websites like that have shut down. However, I have a list of around 50 other sites that are still performing well. Let's observe how they fare in the coming months.

"You're absolutely right. If they can make it through just 3 or 4 months, they could effortlessly accumulate $100k or even $200k in their account 😄."

Shmoenevo

Reaction score
A blog is not simply a collection of questions. That's not what it is.

Why not? For example, if I'm covering the topic 'My bike won't start,' I could structure the headings like this:

Inspecting the bike's ignition
Checking the bike's fuel level
Troubleshooting starting issues after refueling And so on."

Bergires

Reaction score
Why not? For example, if I'm covering the topic 'My bike won't start,' I could structure the headings like this:

"You can't do that. Like I mentioned before, a blog isn’t meant to be a series of questions. Understand?"

Catec

Reaction score
"You can't do that. Like I mentioned before, a blog isn’t meant to be a series of questions. Understand?"

Not really, man. It's 5 a.m. here, and my eyes are burning. So if you're gonna explain something, make it clear, bro.

Tersbyte

Reaction score

"Yes, you can use it, but you'll need to add much more to make it look like genuine, human-generated content in Google's eyes. This means incorporating bullet points, key takeaways, and varied paragraph structures. Many PAA sites follow the same format—question in H2, then a paragraph—but you need to go beyond that."

"Like I mentioned earlier, you need to add a lot more to ensure your content appears as authentic, human-generated material in Google's view. This involves using bullet points, highlighting key points, and varying the structure with different types of paragraphs."

Readdi

Reaction score
"Does anyone have a guide or a post on how to create these types of sites? I’d love to try building one."

Bergires

Reaction score
"Yes, you can use it, but you'll need to add much more to make it look like genuine, human-generated content in Google's eyes. This means incorporating bullet points, key takeaways, and varied paragraph structures. Many PAA sites follow the same format—question in H2, then a paragraph—but you need to go beyond that."

Like I mentioned earlier, you need to add a lot more to ensure your content appears as authentic, human-generated material in Google's view. This involves using bullet points, highlighting key points, and varying the structure with different types of paragraphs."

"You have a site with duplicate content. There's no need to second-guess it; you were penalized because of that. It's as straightforward as that."

Mountaili

Reaction score
You're absolutely right. If they can make it through just 3 or 4 months, they could effortlessly accumulate $100k or even $200k in their account 😄."

"That's more than enough to launch a legitimate business."

SereneMans

Reaction score
I've never understood why some people try to post 10k-50k+ articles daily on a site—it's a huge red flag. Google may not be perfect, but it's not that naive. If you get lucky and manage to rank for a few months, it might pay off, though.

It’s better to spread the content across multiple domains—slow and steady wins the race. Include unique content (whether AI-generated or not) before, after, or in between, and mix in images and videos. Consider exploring monetization options beyond AdSense.

There also seems to be more opportunity in non-English markets, as Google is often slow to roll out anti-spam updates in many countries.

There are still plenty of ways to profit from PAA, but mass posting was never intended to be sustainable—it's more suited for a churn-and-burn strategy.

Tersbyte

Reaction score
I've never understood why some people try to post 10k-50k+ articles daily on a site—it's a huge red flag. Google may not be perfect, but it's not that naive. If you get lucky and manage to rank for a few months, it might pay off, though.

It’s better to spread the content across multiple domains—slow and steady wins the race. Include unique content (whether AI-generated or not) before, after, or in between, and mix in images and videos. Consider exploring monetization options beyond AdSense.

There also seems to be more opportunity in non-English markets, as Google is often slow to roll out anti-spam updates in many countries.

There are still plenty of ways to profit from PAA, but mass posting was never intended to be sustainable—it's more suited for a churn-and-burn strategy.

"Oh wow, you've been at this since 2019! But hey, it's worth a shot. They probably don't feel too bad when they've got $200k or $300k in their bank accounts already! 😄"

Bergires

Reaction score
"Oh wow, you've been at this since 2019! But hey, it's worth a shot. They probably don't feel too bad when they've got $200k or $300k in their bank accounts already! 😄"

"What about a million, a billion, or even a trillion? Your projections are getting more outrageous! I saw someone making these wild claims trying to sell a 'done for you' PAA site. Another person with over-the-top Upwork claims was pushing an Upwork ebook. And a guy making unrealistic dropshipping promises was trying to sell some product I can’t even recall. The last I heard, he got banned."

Tensco

Reaction score

If you create a blog with the same structure in this AI era, remember that Google can detect many patterns. Having hundreds of thousands of posts that follow the same question-based structure raises a significant red flag.

I’ve been running autoblogs for years without facing serious issues from updates. The problem is that people tend to create blog posts using PAA as the main content instead of using them wisely within their articles.

And your QuestionForge has been incredibly helpful. Just the other day, I spent about 45 minutes generating over 5,000 question keywords.

Setting aside PAA, I don’t ignore any questions I come across, even those with zero search volume. Questions are a crucial part of search, and if handled correctly, the pitfalls of this era can be largely avoided.

It all comes down to your goals: do you want to maintain this long-term, or is it just a churn-and-burn strategy?

" they've got $200k or $300k in their bank accounts already! 😄"

thinking: I’m curious why my autoblogs, which have been running for years, aren’t seeing similar success.

Tensco

Reaction score
"Are autoblogs still profitable?"

Content is key. In the past, you could succeed without keyword research, but now it’s essential. With AI-generated content, you can access better-researched and more readable material.

Monetization is also crucial; relying solely on ads isn’t always effective. I’ve started building lists—like my job website, which attracts many job seekers every day. There are also a few other blogs focused on money-making tips that monetize through paid surveys and GPT offers.

Unconventional niches are performing well since most people overlook them. I have a business directory and blog that earn good revenue from sponsored ad banners using data scraped from the internet.

Top Bottom