Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

Google ads campaign but no traffic

PurpleSublime

Reaction score
Are there others experiencing a similar issue with Google Ads? Currently, it seems that Google Ads is not generating traffic even with higher bids. The accounts have already been reviewed and approved, yet they are only receiving impressions without any significant results.

BuggyTeenz

Reaction score
Are there others experiencing a similar issue with Google Ads? Currently, it seems that Google Ads is not generating traffic even with higher bids. The accounts have already been reviewed and approved, yet they are only receiving impressions without any significant results.
Maybe, there are quality score(s) involved, such as keywords related to bananas, ad headlines concerning watches, ad descriptions relating to gardening, and a landing page focused on planet Jupiter.

Elcotchoc

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out what's been happening, as the problem has persisted since last week?

Nsmilepera

Reaction score
Maybe, there are quality score(s) involved, such as keywords related to bananas, ad headlines concerning watches, ad descriptions relating to gardening, and a landing page focused on planet Jupiter.
Displaying bananas, headlines, and descriptions, all related to bananas, with a quality score of 10/10, yet unfortunately, no success. The account indicates, "Your ad is likely being displayed occasionally, but not specifically for this particular query or diagnosis." These ads used to generate significant traffic in the past, but now, despite trying on multiple accounts, there's no such luck.

InformerRappa

Reaction score
The reason people abandoned Google ads is due to the same issue experienced by my friends, which is extremely unclear.

Lunatoury

Reaction score
Hello! I sometimes experience something similar to a shadow ban. I reached out to support and crafted advertisements. Of course, when contacting support, it's essential to ensure that no black hat practices are being used ;)

Stockwi

Reaction score
Have you implemented any alterations to the advertisement settings? Keep in mind that it usually takes 1-2 days for the changes to take effect on Google's end. Additionally, maintaining consistent word choices in headlines, descriptions, and keywords could be beneficial in this regard.

SellFunky

Reaction score
I share the same sentiment, my friend. There's no impact; my advertisement isn't running. Google has become more stringent.

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
It's advisable to remove this campaign and give it a 24-hour break before creating a new one. Making excessive modifications in an attempt to make it work might lead to your account being suspended. Exercise caution!

Tevetto

Reaction score
This was incorporated into the list of partially restricted keywords as a measure against black hat practices.

WalkerWunder

Reaction score
This was incorporated into the list of partially restricted keywords as a measure against black hat practices.
My chosen terms pertain to recipe ebooks and consist entirely of ethical, whitehat keywords.

Airship

Reaction score
This is completely nonsensical and irrational. The concept of 'Semi-Blocked keywords' doesn't even exist.

Cakevisa

Reaction score
I am observing that accounts with completed advertiser verification are performing quite well, but those without verification seem to encounter certain limitations.

DubyaKentros

Reaction score
I believe they've implemented restrictions on the utilization of specific keywords.

Ironsys

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Indeed, I have been experiencing identical problems in recent days.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Artificial intelligence is rapidly consuming everything, and it seems that the end is approaching.

Plasman

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Embrace Patience: Allow Time for Approval, Resist Hasty Modifications

Top Bottom