Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GoDaddy has suspended my 15-year-old domain and is unwilling to provide me with the transfer code.

Mylingna

Reaction score
It seems that GoDaddy has suspended my 15-year-old domain and is unwilling to provide me with the transfer code.

1.png

TwitEdit

Reaction score
Did you forget to update your email?

Trimblue

Reaction score
If everything was fine, it would have been automatically renewed.

Despite my dislike for GoDaddy, I believe that their actions were necessary to protect the domain from being stolen. Have you attempted to log in to your GoDaddy account and update your email there?

Suruct

Reaction score
Nowadays, an increasing number of people are having negative experiences with GoDaddy. In contrast, I have consistently had positive experiences with Namecheap.

Styxin

Reaction score
They do not ban for nothing, what you were doing with it?

Slipkin

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that you dislike GoDaddy, but it seems that the situation is beyond my control at the moment.

Ormesha

Reaction score
I imagine you were manipulating that domain in some way.

Peaker

Reaction score
Despite my dislike for GoDaddy, I believe that their actions were necessary to protect the domain from being stolen. Have you attempted to log in to your GoDaddy account and update your email there?

Although he was suspended for his supposed breach of policy, he was only 15 years old and had never informed me of anything. The site seemed to have been abandoned and hadn't been updated in quite some time."

Piluen

Reaction score
Did you lose your original email? Was your email account suspended by GoDaddy, or was it suspended somewhere else? In this situation, it appears that GoDaddy took the appropriate action.

Rhytocen

Reaction score
Did you lose your original email? Was your email account suspended by GoDaddy, or was it suspended somewhere else? In this situation, it appears that GoDaddy took the appropriate action.
The email I received informed me about the suspension of my domain, but it did not provide any specific details. The only information I was given is that the domain will no longer be activated, and the transfer code will not be provided.

Sk8rid

Reaction score
Many large corporations have become authoritarian and avoid their customers' opinions. As a result, I prefer to support small or medium-sized businesses that value their customers and cannot afford to mistreat them. I recommend moving any of your additional domains from GD to a different provider.

Shucket

Reaction score
Many large corporations have become authoritarian and avoid their customers' opinions. As a result, I prefer to support small or medium-sized businesses that value their customers and cannot afford to mistreat them. I recommend moving any of your additional domains from GD to a different provider.

Last year, Namecheap attempted to scam me when my hosting plan was due for renewal. They sent me an invoice and then promptly tried to charge my credit card for an amount three times as much as the invoice. Luckily, the charge was declined due to insufficient funds. It was only when I showed them the invoice that they had just sent me that they gave up within a minute. Dealing with them was frustrating, and I was left feeling that they were untrustworthy. As a result, I quickly moved all of my websites to another hosting provider.

SelfDev

Reaction score
Last year, Namecheap attempted to scam me when my hosting plan was due for renewal. They sent me an invoice and then promptly tried to charge my credit card for an amount three times as much as the invoice. Luckily, the charge was declined due to insufficient funds. It was only when I showed them the invoice that they had just sent me that they gave up within a minute. Dealing with them was frustrating, and I was left feeling that they were untrustworthy. As a result, I quickly moved all of my websites to another hosting provider.
I understand. This is why I dislike authorizing any automatic charges without my awareness. I always ensure to revoke the authorization from my payment provider once I've paid.

MagazineTopic

Reaction score
I prefer using NameCheap over GoDaddy for that reason.

Msects

Reaction score
It seems like your GD (presumably GoDaddy) account was suspended for some reason, which also affected your 14-year-old domain that was associated with the same account. It is understandable that other domain registrars would also have withheld the domain if the account suspension was severe. Although you may not be a fan of GoDaddy, it seems like their actions in this situation are consistent with those of other registrars.

Top Bottom