Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal - Youtube automation 99% using TikTok compilation

GOALS

BonFrancine

Reaction score
Greetings everyone,
I'm excited to announce the launch of my new YouTube channel featuring TikTok compilation videos. As a marketer and programmer, I've devised an automated process to streamline everything from start to finish.
Since monetizing through AdSense might not be viable (approximately 99% of the time), I've decided to focus on promoting ClickBank products right from the outset.

Here's my process for creating TikTok compilation videos:

1. I carefully select high-converting products within my niche and ensure there are enough related videos on TikTok.
  2. I gather approximately 15,000 TikTok video URLs relevant to my niche.
  3. Using my program, I randomly select 10 to 15 videos, download them without the TikTok watermark, and compile them.
  4. To prevent copyright issues, I watermark each video with the TikTok user's name (e.g., @tiktokuser).
  5. The program then adds suitable intro and outro segments while removing the original audio.
  6. Additionally, it incorporates copyright-free background music to enhance the videos.
  7. Once the compilation is complete, it's time to create the thumbnail.
  8. The program downloads corresponding images from the compiled TikTok videos and selects the top three HD images, arranging them horizontally.
  9. Relevant titles and the TikTok logo are added to the thumbnail.
  10. After offering two thumbnail options, I select the best one.
  11. I have the flexibility to configure the number of videos and clips to compile.
  12. But the automation doesn't end there.
  13. The program generates appropriate titles, descriptions, and tags for each video, saving them in a text file.
  14. Finally, I upload the videos using the program-generated titles and descriptions.
For TikTok compilation YouTube Shorts, the process is similar, but I compile 2 to 3 clips for each short video.

In terms of progress:

After setting up my channel a few days ago, I initially uploaded 5 to 6 videos daily for three days with minimal traction.

However, YouTube Shorts have been performing exceptionally:

Today, I uploaded 10 shorts and have already seen significant improvement in results.

loooga.png

My current plan involves utilizing my 10-video upload limit by posting 5 shorts and 5 regular videos daily. Each video will be monetized with my affiliate link in the description and a call-to-action logo embedded within the video.

I intend to test the performance of this channel over the next few weeks. If it proves successful, I may consider launching additional channels in the future.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

FamousRazu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Wishing you the best on your journey!

BonFrancine

Reaction score
I've been pondering over this all night, and it's quite a coincidence that I had the same idea, but with Instagram videos instead!

There are numerous videos on YouTube discussing automation, and all you really need is some Python programming skills.

I do have a question regarding the uploading process: Are you considering manual uploads? If not, how do you plan to utilize the YouTube API?
No, for now, I'm uploading manually. Since my program creates the video, title, description, and thumbnails, it only takes about 10 minutes to upload 10 videos and copy-paste the title and description. Maybe I'll think about automating YouTube uploads once I have more channels.

Kellyslrm

Reaction score
Boa tarde.
Boa tarde.
Qual programa de automação você está usando se não for inconveniente perguntar?

BooshPlus

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Got it, and best of luck to you!

Top Bottom