Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal to make 10.000$ a month with Daily HUSTLE!

GOALS

Upilword

Reaction score
Hey there! Allow me to both inspire you and fuel my motivation on my journey to achieving $10,000 a month. Will it be challenging? Absolutely. Have I done it before? Hell, Yes!

The background story is quite extensive and can be skipped, as it primarily highlights the numerous possibilities the Internet offers for making money.

Background:

I'm a 28-year-old from Germany, and English is not my native language, so I apologize for any minor mistakes in advance. Another noteworthy aspect is that I'm a bit lazy. Unorganized and lazy, to be precise, which is the reason for starting this thread in the first place – to keep things organized and maintain my motivation through social pressure.

I stumbled upon the realm of making money online in early 2020 due to my reluctance to engage in a traditional job alongside university commitments. I experimented with various ventures, such as Twitch streaming, selling perler art on Kickstarter, and growing Instagram accounts. While each showed some success, none reached the level of sustaining a living. In May 2020, I delved into buying shoutouts from influencers and fan pages on Instagram, coupled with dropshipping and shirt fulfillment sites (Teezily, Teechip, Teespring, Viralstyles), and it took off. Working just 10 hours a week, I raked in around $28,000 in September 2016 alone, setting a personal record.

The niches I operated in gradually declined, and after Instagram's timeline change in 2021, success became more sporadic, prompting me to discontinue. Instead, I ventured into buying two Instagram accounts, each with 400k followers, for $600 per account. After a few weeks, I sold them for $4,500 and $8000, respectively. Currently, I still engage in occasional buying and reselling of Instagram accounts.

In mid-2022, I had the opportunity for an over-the-counter deal for Iota at $10,000 for 1 TI, which I declined based on my ex-girlfriend's advice. In November 2022, this decision proved to be a significant regret, as it would have been worth $5 million.

In 2022, following a breakup, I embarked on cryptocurrency investments with an initial capital of $5,000. I engaged in day trading, market making on smaller exchanges, and translating ICOs from English to German. Within six months, my initial investment grew to $60,000. However, during a major market crash, I experienced a loss of $30,000, leading me to cash out the remaining $30,000.

Towards the end of 2022, I launched an Etsy shop selling shirts, which recently achieved 4000 sales. Additionally, a few weeks ago, I started another Etsy shop that has already reached 100 sales.

Having earned my bachelor's degree in mid-2022, I've spent the subsequent years indulging in a leisurely lifestyle, avoiding work, and enjoying social activities. I currently dedicate around half an hour a day to maintain the Etsy shops. However, this status quo needs an immediate change.

Presently, let's assess my current income.

Etsy Shop 1:

Earnings: Currently selling approximately 10 shirts per day, with an estimated profit of $6 per shirt after factoring in all fees (exact profit margin uncertain). 10 x 6 = $60 per day, totaling around $1,800 per month.

Etsy Shop 2:

Earnings: Approximately 1 shirt sold per day, resulting in approximately $180 per month.

Combined Income: ~$2,000

Monthly Expenses for Both Shops:

• Design outsourcing via Vexels: $15
  • Creating mockups via Placeit: $30
  • Printify premium plan: $35
  • Etsy Rank for tracking competitors: $12
  • Susocial: $40 (for Etsy Shop 2)
Total Expenses: ~$150

So, with Etsy alone, I'm generating approximately $2000 a month, and it only requires around half an hour of my time to answer questions and fulfill orders.

I also own four Instagram accounts, ranging from 5k to 40k followers. However, all except one account are inactive, with the active one being managed by Jarvee.

Plans:

Here it becomes a bit challenging because I have numerous ideas, and I'm uncertain where to start and what to prioritize.

1. I experimented with a fanpage shoutout this week, selling hoodies.
    • Expenses: $16
    • Revenue: $139
    • Profit: $120
    • To validate that this method is still viable, I attempted a second shoutout on my inactive 40k fan account and earned $30 from a single ad.

1. Enhancing the Etsy Shops:
My goal is to achieve 15 sales a day on my main shop and 2 sales a day on my second shop. If successful, I'll be back to $100 a day, with 17 sales at a profit of $6 each, totaling $102.

1. Utilizing PVA accounts:
I've acquired 22 PVA (Phone Verified Account) accounts, aged 1-6 years, from MMO. These, along with my existing inactive accounts, will be automated for selling products. Additionally, I'll redirect Instagram traffic to my main shop since the current 10 sales are without any social media promotion.

1. Exploring a Dropshipping Niche:
I've identified an impressive dropshipping product niche that I can't sell on Etsy (the shop was closed instantly). Consequently, I'll be creating a Shopify store for it and employing automation on Instagram and Pinterest for this shop.

1. Viral Idea with a Friend:
Collaborating with a friend, we've conceptualized an idea that may or may not go viral. While we've created a website, we're currently facing a lack of traffic due to my occasional bouts of laziness.

I will provide updates to this thread every 1-3 days, sharing my actions, raw numbers, and answering any questions you may have regarding Instagram, Etsy, Cryptocurrencies, account reselling, and other topics of interest.

Glitzer

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, at least you're not lazy when it comes to setting up and keeping up with stores and their stuff, and everything else.

I'm in the kind of laziness where I say, "I'll start a project that'll change my life every day," but sadly, I end up not doing anything productive! It's sadly true :(

Wishing you the best of luck, and give it your all.

Numndbl

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
May I inquire about your approach to reselling accounts?

Additionally, how did you manage to grow your main store on Etsy?

Upilword

Reaction score
May I inquire about your approach to reselling accounts?

Additionally, how did you manage to grow your main store on Etsy?
As for the first question, I've conducted shoutouts on over 200 accounts, which has put me in touch with individuals interested in selling their accounts. Typically, these are people I trust due to previous successful shoutouts. I often use the "family and friends" payment option without encountering issues, although occasionally there are problems (such as last week when I was scammed out of $300 because the person failed to provide the account after payment). To resell the accounts, I utilize platforms like FameSwap and ViralAccounts, or I reach out to individuals I know who are seeking specific accounts.

Regarding Etsy, all you really need is solid SEO and top-notch mockups and designs, as mockups are crucial. Etsy already has a significant amount of traffic, so I didn't utilize social media for growth at all. Utilizing promoted listings can be beneficial for getting started.

Fishar

Reaction score
Can you teach me how to use Etsy?

Upilword

Reaction score
Can you teach me how to use Etsy?
I won't give you all the steps, but basically, just sign up, create a shop, and sell something you've made. If it's good, people will come.

Fishar

Reaction score
I won't give you all the steps, but basically, just sign up, create a shop, and sell something you've made. If it's good, people will come.
Nice adventure. Watch and pick up tips.

I messaged you privately.

Top Bottom