Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal to 50k $ a month! Movie streaming sites

GOALS

Facerens

Reaction score
Greetings MMO Members,

After spending a few months on this fantastic forum, I've observed a significant presence of movie site owners. Motivated by this, I've decided to create my first journey thread in this niche to share my experiences and set a goal of achieving $50k a month.

Currently, I manage a few sites generating $200 to $500 a day, with a combined daily traffic of approximately 300k UV (unique visitors). I choose to monetize the sites with just one pop per user per 24 hours. This means the income potential could be higher if I incorporate some CPA networks into the sites. The comparatively lower earnings are also attributed to my preference for clean ads, which result in a lower CPM than other ad types. This showcases that the niche is not oversaturated yet.

To illustrate, I've attached a screenshot of my recent earnings with the pop-up over the last few months.

Apologies, but I need to censor some portions of the screenshot for privacy protection.
I've developed a bot that assists me in crawling other websites to extract their streaming links, subsequently adding them to my site. Essentially, it's a "set and forget" business model. My primary responsibilities involve responding to user emails and ensuring timely payments from the Ads network manager. As someone prone to boredom with repetitive tasks, I've lacked motivation to expand my site. Coupled with the increasing aggressiveness of DMCA issues, my earnings have been dwindling monthly.
This thread serves as a daily push for me, encouraging updates, continuous learning, building connections, and instilling the motivation to enhance my site. I plan to take a few days to formulate a plan and will commence working on it from the first day of 2024. Best of luck to my 2024 journey, and I extend my well wishes to everyone in the same niche.

GeneralLola

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Propeller pays very little. If you switch to hilltopads and adstract, you'll earn more money. Also, it's okay to show more ads, like 2-3 pop-up ads every 24 hours instead of just one. Visitors won't be bothered by it. Using a CPA network will surely boost your income, but avoid ad-center. Good luck with your journey! :)

Bugsbu

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Right now, I'm earning around $20 a day with 3,000 unique visitors per day. This comes from one pop-up at 12 o'clock and a direct link. Based on your metrics, it seems like you're missing out on a lot. Good luck with your journey.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
Greetings MMO Members,

After spending a few months on this fantastic forum, I've observed a significant presence of movie site owners. Motivated by this, I've decided to create my first journey thread in this niche to share my experiences and set a goal of achieving $50k a month.

Currently, I manage a few sites generating $200 to $500 a day, with a combined daily traffic of approximately 300k UV (unique visitors). I choose to monetize the sites with just one pop per user per 24 hours. This means the income potential could be higher if I incorporate some CPA networks into the sites. The comparatively lower earnings are also attributed to my preference for clean ads, which result in a lower CPM than other ad types. This showcases that the niche is not oversaturated yet.

To illustrate, I've attached a screenshot of my recent earnings with the pop-up over the last few months.

Apologies, but I need to censor some portions of the screenshot for privacy protection.
I've developed a bot that assists me in crawling other websites to extract their streaming links, subsequently adding them to my site. Essentially, it's a "set and forget" business model. My primary responsibilities involve responding to user emails and ensuring timely payments from the Ads network manager. As someone prone to boredom with repetitive tasks, I've lacked motivation to expand my site. Coupled with the increasing aggressiveness of DMCA issues, my earnings have been dwindling monthly.
This thread serves as a daily push for me, encouraging updates, continuous learning, building connections, and instilling the motivation to enhance my site. I plan to take a few days to formulate a plan and will commence working on it from the first day of 2024. Best of luck to my 2024 journey, and I extend my well wishes to everyone in the same niche.
Best of luck with your journey! I'm thinking about starting one for dropshipping too :)

Poplec

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Avoid Adcenter? Haha. It's the top CPA Network for converting sales. Even though they pay less—like 60/70% less than other networks—their conversion rate is 100/150% better than anyone else's.

Proudel

Reaction score
Avoid Adcenter? Haha. It's the top CPA Network for converting sales. Even though they pay less—like 60/70% less than other networks—their conversion rate is 100/150% better than anyone else's.
The number one CPA network? Haha. Claiming a 150% better conversion rate? Haha. Show me your conversion rate and eCPM with them through private message, and I'll show you mine from a different network. :p

Facerens

Reaction score
Is this a broad movie site or a specialized niche site?
I made a website that has lots of movies and TV shows on it.
Congrats

Are there adult sites too
Where you parking your streaming sites domain besides hosting
I'm gathering content for an adult website that will be up soon. I don't want to talk about the server openly, so it's not like I'm promoting anything. If you need a dependable offshore server, send me a private message and I can assist you.

Are the other websites that make you money also places where you can watch movies? If they are, do you have a specific type of movie that you focus on for each website? Good luck on your journey!
Thanks! Yeah, most of it is related to movies. That's the only area where I have a lot of experience, haha.
Good luck with your journey, it sounds interesting.
I have a question because I don't know much about movie streaming websites. Are they against the law? I was thinking about getting into this kind of journey because they get a lot of visitors.
Do you upload your movies on sites like openload?
It's against the law, so be sure to keep your identity hidden when doing this. That's why I only partner with networks that pay using cryptocurrency.
Propeller pays very little. If you switch to hilltopads and adstract, you'll earn more money. Also, it's okay to show more ads, like 2-3 pop-up ads every 24 hours instead of just one. Visitors won't be bothered by it. Using a CPA network will surely boost your income, but avoid ad-center. Good luck with your journey! :)
Thanks. I'll sign up for Adstract today. I've tried Hilltopads before, but their fill-rate is really bad.
Right now, I'm earning around $20 a day with 3,000 unique visitors per day. This comes from one pop-up at 12 o'clock and a direct link. Based on your metrics, it seems like you're missing out on a lot. Good luck with your journey.
It looks like I have to make money from it using a different network than Propeller :(

SosaHelpful

Reaction score
Good luck, buddy. I used to have a website like this, but I got bored quickly. It was too much work to find and post links to movies, and stuff.

Msects

Reaction score
Best of luck on your goals!

Which content management system (CMS) are you using to manage that traffic?

Poplec

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
The number one CPA network? Haha. Claiming a 150% better conversion rate? Haha. Show me your conversion rate and eCPM with them through private message, and I'll show you mine from a different network. :p
I sent you a private message :) Waiting for your response.

Emporing

Reaction score
Cool numbers! I'm interested in trying this new area too.

How long have you had your websites? Can you explain how you managed to withdraw your bitcoin money without anyone knowing?

GambitTeen

Reaction score
Why avoid Ad-Center? Definitely using MediaHub instead, right? Any clues?

Facerens

Reaction score
Best of luck on your journey!

Which content management system (CMS) are you using to manage that traffic?
I constructed the CMS myself, incorporating all the necessary features. It will facilitate easier management and additions.

Verigent

Reaction score
Is this a broad movie site or a specialized niche site?

WeTNT

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Congratulations! Are there adult sites as well? Where are you parking your streaming site's domain besides hosting?

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Are the other websites that make you money also places where you can watch movies? If they are, do you have a specific type of movie that you focus on for each website? Good luck on your journey!

Top Bottom