Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal to 30.000$ a month from Youtube Adsense - Youtube Cashcow

GOALS

Captaintis

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm excited to announce that I'm embarking on my inaugural journey. The primary goal is to motivate myself and inspire those who may be hesitating on the sidelines, encouraging them to take that first step! Thanks for reading and joining me on this journey!

A brief introduction about myself:

A few months ago, I realized that the traditional school system wasn't the right fit for me, and I aspired to become an entrepreneur. The idea of working a 40-hour week at a job I despised, only to exhaust myself without enjoying life, didn't align with my goals. Inspired by books by Robert Kiyosaki, I decided to shift my mindset.
I'm a 18-year-old currently navigating high school. I have two siblings - an older sister and a twin brother.
In my pursuit of financial freedom and passive income, I initially ventured into a Print on Demand business with Teespring and Instagram, which unfortunately ended in failure.
Eager to explore more online money-making opportunities, I dived into bug bounty hunting as an ethical hacker on hackerone.com. Over the course of a year, I earned a total of $5k. However, the demanding nature of the work, requiring hours daily, eventually led to burnout. Additionally, I faced uncertainties regarding payment even after putting in the effort.
My journey took an interesting turn when I discovered YouTube Automation. Investing the money I earned, I purchased various courses to enhance my knowledge. Although many of them turned out to be less valuable, I stumbled upon an ad from an individual claiming to make $60k/month from YouTube. After borrowing around 400 euros from my elder brother, I enrolled in his course, and it turned out to be a game-changer.
The course provided profound insights into YouTube, transforming my perspective and approach. Despite not learning everything, I became deeply committed to leveraging YouTube to change my life.

The Objectives:
  • Expand a network of YouTube shorts channels, aiming for a minimum of 50k+ subscribers on one of the Shorts channels.
  • Establish a YouTube Cash Cow channel and achieve monetization eligibility.
  • Attain a monthly income of $100.
  • Reach a monthly income of $1,000.
  • Achieve a monthly income of $10,000.
  • Target an ambitious monthly income milestone of $30,000.

Clarification for those unfamiliar: The primary objective of Shorts channels is straightforward. By creating these channels and sharing videos (with due credit to the original creators), you can rapidly amass substantial traffic and witness rapid growth, often reaching millions of views and potentially garnering thousands of subscribers within the first month. To capitalize on this traffic, the strategy involves directing viewers to your main channel using tools like Community Tab Posts, End screens, Pinned comments, etc.
This strategic approach ensures accelerated growth for your main channel since it aligns with the niche of your thriving Shorts channels. After achieving swift monetization for your main channel, the focus shifts to consistent promotion of each uploaded video from your Shorts channels.
Remarkably, attaining over 50k subscribers on a Shorts channel within six months or less is feasible, as evidenced by practitioners in the field. A recent conversation with an individual revealed their Shorts channel, initiated three months ago, had accumulated a substantial 700k subscribers.
Following the establishment of an extensive network of Shorts channels in the chosen niche, the subsequent step involves launching a YouTube Cash Cow channel. In this venture, all aspects of content creation are outsourced, and the emphasis is solely on promoting videos from the Shorts channels. Consequently, the income generated by this channel becomes a highly passive revenue stream.

Tasks to Outsource:

1. Thumbnails
  2. Voiceovers
  3. Video Editing
  4. Script Writing
I am committed to producing top-tier content and will spare no expense to ensure the highest quality videos. My budget for each video ranges from $50 to $100, reflecting my dedication to excellence.

Progress:

I currently manage four Shorts channels, each exhibiting notable metrics:

1. Channel 1:
    • Subscribers: 9k
    • Total Views: 15M
  2. Channel 2:
    • Subscribers: 8k
    • Total Views: 14M
  3. Channel 3:
    • Subscribers: 250
    • Total Views: 193K
  4. Channel 4:
    • Subscribers: 7
    • Total Views: 7K

Note: Some may wonder if all these endeavors come at no cost. Hiring individuals for video creation, with an expenditure of $50-$100 per video, requires capital investment in the business.

Presently, I offer Shorts channel building services to clients. Over the last two months, I have achieved $7,000+ in sales, with an estimated profit exceeding $5,000. Recognizing the limitations of managing numerous client Shorts channels and daily uploads, I've assembled a dedicated team to handle the outsourcing. Their more affordable rates per channel leave me with substantial profit margins.

This income source is anticipated to reach $10k/month by year-end. While some may find this ambitious for a 18-year-old, I am unwavering in my commitment. My goal extends beyond settling; I aspire to create multiple YouTube Cash Cow channels generating significant passive income. My vision is to grow, scale, and automate, ultimately achieving $100k/month from all my channels. A subsequent journey will be initiated for this purpose.

This journey isn't a typical tale that fades away when challenges arise. I am resolute and deadly serious about my pursuit. I won't quit; this journey is an unwavering commitment.

Stay tuned for updates, and if you're interested in witnessing the journey of a future millionaire starting from scratch, follow along! Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

SellFunky

Reaction score
Good luck on your journey! Thank you.

Hungswer

Reaction score
You already have channels with people who follow you and watch your stuff. That's really useful.

Excunian

Reaction score
Seems like your channels are doing well already. By the way, that's great for reaching your goals, OP.

Innisola

Reaction score
I know someone I've worked with who can provide you with excellent, eye-catching thumbnails.

Verigent

Reaction score
Best of luck, buddy!
Do people subscribe to other channels from short videos?

Tarasuff

Reaction score
More detailed: Good luck, OP!

Captaintis

Reaction score
Good luck on your journey! Thank you.
Thanks a lot, man! I appreciate it :)
You already have channels with people who follow you and watch your stuff. That's really useful.
Yes, I made sure to gather all the information about YouTube first before starting. It's all thanks to my mentor, who taught me everything.
Seems like your channels are doing well already. By the way, that's great for reaching your goals, OP.
I know someone I've worked with who can provide you with excellent, eye-catching thumbnails.
Thanks for the offer, but I believe starting my cash cow channel is still a long way off. When I reach that point, I'll need a thumbnail artist and will start looking to hire people :)
Best of luck, buddy!
Do people subscribe to other channels from short videos?

Certainly! Here's a rewritten version:

Thank you! Indeed, they do! My mentor had a Shorts channel that reached 100k subscribers (grown organically from scratch in 4 months). He promoted his Cash cow channel, which was in the same niche. Within just 1 week of promoting the cash cow channel through his Shorts channel, he crossed the monetization requirements (1k+ subs and 4k+ watch hours). The reason is simple: people already enjoy specific niche content on your Shorts channel, so if the cash cow channel is in the same niche, they'll likely enjoy that content too, leading them to subscribe!
More detailed: Good luck, OP!

You're welcome :)

Mitzios

Reaction score
Wishing you success! Best of luck, OP.

Top Bottom