Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS GOAL to 1000 subscribers and $$$ with faceless channels

GOALS

Mylingna

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've been part of this group for a while now and I know a lot about making money. Lately, I've been focusing on a specific area that might be small but has big potential. People in this area are making a lot of money. I've become a leader in this field, always planning for the long term. While I haven't made a ton of money yet, I see growth happening steadily every year.
I have different skills like programming, marketing, and video editing. I'm interested in trying something new called faceless channels, which look promising and can be simple enough for someone else, like my wife, to do.
I'm telling you all this to keep myself on track, and I hope you'll come along with me.
Here's what I want to do:
  1. Upload a short video every day.
  2. Get the first 1000 subscribers.
  3. Make one longer video.
  4. Start making money from my channel.
  5. Make a consistent $400 per month.
  6. Eventually, pay someone $100 each week to make the longer videos.
  7. Eventually, let someone else handle everything and make even more money.
Here's how things are going so far:
  • The channel is live.
  • I've uploaded the first video.
  • Amazingly, it got 2500 views and 12 subscribers in the first 10 hours.

ON JUST TRY DO IT AND WHEN I WAKE CAN SPEAK ABOUT IT.

DasRaven

Reaction score
I hope your YouTube channel grows well. I heard that even if you don't get many views for a while, if you keep posting, YouTube might start promoting your videos. I've never been able to get past this early stage myself, so I'm curious to see someone succeed. You might also want to consider trying TikTok if it suits you. One of my friends started there a few months ago, and now his channel is doing really well. I'll be keeping an eye on your progress. Good luck!

Neula

Reaction score
Best of luck!

Andlotts

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I've been part of this group for a while now and I know a lot about making money. Lately, I've been focusing on a specific area that might be small but has big potential. People in this area are making a lot of money. I've become a leader in this field, always planning for the long term. While I haven't made a ton of money yet, I see growth happening steadily every year.
I have different skills like programming, marketing, and video editing. I'm interested in trying something new called faceless channels, which look promising and can be simple enough for someone else, like my wife, to do.
I'm telling you all this to keep myself on track, and I hope you'll come along with me.
  • The channel is live.
What are you best at? Just kidding! Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

DarthCanyons

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
  • The channel is live.

I'll keep up with you. Are you going to do the voiceover yourself? Also, will there be subtitles or not?

If you don't mind, could you share some tools that can be used to make these kinds of videos?

Thanks!

Taistandb

Reaction score
What are you best at? Just kidding! Good luck, and let us know how it goes!
Haha, sorry, I can't share it right now. But I'll keep you updated. I'm editing the second video now and will post it later to see how it goes.

I'll keep up with you. Are you going to do the voiceover yourself? Also, will there be subtitles or not?

If you don't mind, could you share some tools that can be used to make these kinds of videos?

Thanks!

I can't record the voice myself because I might want to hire someone else to do it later. If I change the voice, I could lose my viewers. I've uploaded one video already and I'm currently editing the second one. In the first video, I did include subtitles. The tools I use are very simple: my script, AI-generated images or stock footage, royalty-free music, motion graphic presets, and editing software like Premiere Pro, Capcut, or Final Cut Pro. Plus, I have some basic editing skills.

Eclipse

Reaction score
Haha, sorry, I can't share it right now. But I'll keep you updated. I'm editing the second video now and will post it later to see how it goes.

I can't record the voice myself because I might want to hire someone else to do it later. If I change the voice, I could lose my viewers. I've uploaded one video already and I'm currently editing the second one. In the first video, I did include subtitles. The tools I use are very simple: my script, AI-generated images or stock footage, royalty-free music, motion graphic presets, and editing software like Premiere Pro, Capcut, or Final Cut Pro. Plus, I have some basic editing skills.
Thanks for sharing the tools. Let me ask, if I wanted to try using my own voice, could I technically change it with a voice changer so it doesn't sound weird or robotic, and then keep using that voice? Or would it be hard to maintain that setting? Is it even possible with the software available?

Tadeo

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the tools. Let me ask, if I wanted to try using my own voice, could I technically change it with a voice changer so it doesn't sound weird or robotic, and then keep using that voice? Or would it be hard to maintain that setting? Is it even possible with the software available?
There are AI tools that let you change your voice to any other voice or even create your own voice. You can even clone your voice and use it if you like.

BurgerFantasy

Reaction score
As the person who found the uncertainty principle, I hope you always know where you are, not just how fast you're going towards your goal.

Riotstarter

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I hope your YouTube channel grows well. I heard that even if you don't get many views for a while, if you keep posting, YouTube might start promoting your videos. I've never been able to get past this early stage myself, so I'm curious to see someone succeed. You might also want to consider trying TikTok if it suits you. One of my friends started there a few months ago, and now his channel is doing really well. I'll be keeping an eye on your progress. Good luck!
Thanks! I'm also curious about TikTok, but since the creator funds program isn't in Canada, I'm not sure why I should try it. I know it can bring in a lot of views, but what I really want is to earn money directly from one site, like YouTube does with views equaling money. I don't like it when there are too many steps involved in making money, like views, clicks, signups, and purchases all being necessary.
As you mentioned, being consistent is key on YouTube, so I'm planning to stick to posting at least one video a day. I'll try to make most of the videos on weekends and see how it goes after a month. If I see progress, I might increase it to two videos per week.

Emporing

Reaction score
Wishing you luck on this journey! I've saved this conversation and will check back for updates. Thanks for sharing!

Missink

Reaction score
Is it a good idea to begin with shorter videos when you're starting a new channel?

Msects

Reaction score
Is it a good idea to begin with shorter videos when you're starting a new channel?
I believe starting with short videos is a good idea because YouTube promotes them more. Short videos might not make money easily, but they can help you get more subscribers. Then, when you post longer videos, you'll have people who want to watch them.

AuthenticCoops

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Best of luck to you!

Thanks!

Best of luck, OP! Don't feel down if your views aren't where you want them to be. Consistent posting is key to success on YouTube—that's the number one rule.

YouTube Shorts might not bring in a lot of money because the RPM (revenue per thousand views) is low, around 5-7 cents from what I last saw. A good plan would be to make longer videos and use Shorts to promote them.

Yes, you're correct. I'm trying hard to post daily. For now, I'll only make short videos until I reach 1,000 followers. Then, I'll share my first long video, hoping that if people watch it for a long time, YouTube will show it to more people.

Best of luck, friend!

Thank you very much!

Good luck on your journey, friend!

Thanks, buddy!

Stringer

Reaction score
Day 4 Update:

Uploaded 3 videos
Have 22 subscribers now!
Total views are 3,542
Discovered a neat trick to improve video quality
Working on the script for the 4th video today.

Shirleyflag

Reaction score
Update 1: We put out a second video. Here's the scoop for day 2:
  • Got 19 subscribers
  • Posted 2 short videos, hitting 3.2K views in total
  • Currently editing the third video
P.S. Does anyone know how to edit the main post to add updates? I can't seem to do it.

TrainEdit

Reaction score
I believe you can join a partner program now and make some extra cash.

Vinerchco

Reaction score
Best of luck on your journey!

Top Bottom