Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS GOAL to 1000 subscribers and $$$ with faceless channels

GOALS

Ormesha

Reaction score
I believe you can join a partner program now and make some extra cash.
I've never been into affiliate marketing. I know it can bring in money, but I prefer putting my energy into selling my own products instead of someone else's. That's been my main focus for the past few years.

ZineBunny

Reaction score
Update for Day 5:

• Uploaded 5 videos.
  • Have 37 subscribers now!
  • Total views: 5117.
  • Adding another video later today!
I've noticed that sometimes YouTube might not immediately promote your videos, but they often start getting noticed after 2 or 3 days.

Talkst

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Update 1: We put out a second video. Here's the scoop for day 2:
  • Got 19 subscribers
  • Posted 2 short videos, hitting 3.2K views in total
  • Currently editing the third video
P.S. Does anyone know how to edit the main post to add updates? I can't seem to do it.
Do you mean a small picture?

Msects

Reaction score
Good luck! I hope you reach 1000 subscribers soon!

TearStories

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do you mean a small picture?

No, I mean this post on BHW. If I have updates about the journey, how can I add them to the main post instead of leaving comments here?

Kurobi

Reaction score
No, I mean this post on BHW. If I have updates about the journey, how can I add them to the main post instead of leaving comments here?

Don't worry, if you change the original post, new people might not understand your journey. Leave it as it is. Share updates in the comments. At the start of each comment, write big headlines like "Update 1," "Update 2," and so on. People here always check the comments to see what's new.

Ivanteli

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm also curious about TikTok, but since the creator funds program isn't in Canada, I'm not sure why I should try it. I know it can bring in a lot of views, but what I really want is to earn money directly from one site, like YouTube does with views equaling money. I don't like it when there are too many steps involved in making money, like views, clicks, signups, and purchases all being necessary.
As you mentioned, being consistent is key on YouTube, so I'm planning to stick to posting at least one video a day. I'll try to make most of the videos on weekends and see how it goes after a month. If I see progress, I might increase it to two videos per week.
If you have people following you and watching your videos on TikTok, you can make money in many ways. One of the best ways is through Affiliate Marketing, where you can earn a good income.

AirBroadcast

Reaction score
Don't worry, if you change the original post, new people might not understand your journey. Leave it as it is. Share updates in the comments. At the start of each comment, write big headlines like "Update 1," "Update 2," and so on. People here always check the comments to see what's new.

Okay, I'll make sure to do that!

GambitTeen

Reaction score
I'm sticking to my plan, running two tracks—one for short videos and one for longer ones. The tough part is getting accepted into the YouTube Partner Program (YPP). Reaching 10 million views is a bit challenging, but some of my short videos are getting more attention.

Intricul

Reaction score
Best of luck to you!

Ormesha

Reaction score
If you have people following you and watching your videos on TikTok, you can make money in many ways. One of the best ways is through Affiliate Marketing, where you can earn a good income.
I tried to create an account, but I couldn't choose a username for some silly reasons. It only accepted the default one, so I decided to skip it for now.

I'm sticking to my plan, running two tracks—one for short videos and one for longer ones. The tough part is getting accepted into the YouTube Partner Program (YPP). Reaching 10 million views is a bit challenging, but some of my short videos are getting more attention.
How long have you been doing this, and how many videos have you posted on both channels altogether?

Wilru

Reaction score
Best of luck, OP! Don't feel down if your views aren't where you want them to be. Consistent posting is key to success on YouTube—that's the number one rule.

YouTube Shorts might not bring in a lot of money because the RPM (revenue per thousand views) is low, around 5-7 cents from what I last saw. A good plan would be to make longer videos and use Shorts to promote them.

ThinkWar

Reaction score
Hey OP, I saw your post and updates too. I made a Shorts channel, but I noticed my first two videos only got three times the usual views. Maybe it's because of where I am? I'm from an Asian country and I want my short videos to get views from the US, UK, and other places. I'll make sure all my videos are in English.

WizKlug

Reaction score
I tried to create an account, but I couldn't choose a username for some silly reasons. It only accepted the default one, so I decided to skip it for now.

How long have you been doing this, and how many videos have you posted on both channels altogether?

In the Shorts channel, over five months, I've got 1490 subscribers and posted 94 videos. For the longer channel, it's only been one month, and I've got 56 subscribers with 8 videos posted.

Tensco

Reaction score
Good luck on your journey, friend!

Canyonsu

Reaction score
Best of luck on your path, friend. I've been on a similar road and did okay.
From what I've learned, my advice is to post more often to help get noticed by the algorithm.

Trippinet

Reaction score
Hey OP, I saw your post and updates too. I made a Shorts channel, but I noticed my first two videos only got three times the usual views. Maybe it's because of where I am? I'm from an Asian country and I want my short videos to get views from the US, UK, and other places. I'll make sure all my videos are in English.
I'm not totally sure how YouTube shares short videos if you don't have many subscribers, but I think it's like TikTok where if you're in an Asian country, most of your viewers will be from Asia. Looking at my own stats, about 53% of my viewers are from the US, around 30% are from Canada, and then India and other places follow. I'm in Canada, so I guess that adds up.

Top Bottom