Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal : Scale Adult tube To 100k page views per day/ 3 million a month.

GOALS

ClownFly

Reaction score
In 2022, I hopped on board after stumbling upon an adult tube journey thread. Inspired by the concept, I launched my own tube website, initially pulling in 1,000 daily views. However, my attention waned as I got involved in other projects, leading to the site's eventual decline.

Nevertheless, I stayed plugged into the experiences of fellow members in the adult tube site realm and decided to kick off a new journey thread to share my own progress and insights.

I set a goal to initiate the thread once my website hit 1,000 daily page views. Surprisingly, my new website achieved this milestone within just 30 days of being indexed on Google.

Now, I've laid out plans to upload 100 videos each week and allocate 2 hours weekly to this project. The ultimate aim is to scale the website from scratch to 100k views per day by the year's end.

asdf.png

asd22.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RobNsmile

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good luck on your goal bro!

Cyveito

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Best of luck! Posting a good number of videos will likely boost your pageviews.

Evanger

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Reach your GOAL!

Stringer

Reaction score
I'm seriously considering starting my own as well.

Rockerwr

Reaction score
Thank you. At the moment, I'm using Hostinger...

I just got WP-Script yesterday and am still looking for a hosting service. Could you share which package you're using again?

Rockerwr

Reaction score
Wishing you the best of luck. Could you let me know which hosting company you're using?

Rockerwr

Reaction score
Thank you. At the moment, I'm using Hostinger...
I just got WP-Script yesterday and I'm still looking for hosting. Could you share again which package you're using?

ClownFly

Reaction score
I just got WP-Script yesterday and I'm still looking for hosting. Could you share again which package you're using?

I went with the basic WordPress hosting that includes one domain. You might also want to check out Hostwinds; I haven't used them myself, but WP-Script promotes them on their website.

Verigent

Reaction score
Best of luck! I've been thinking about starting a tube site myself, especially since I'm already in the adult industry.

I have a few questions if you don't mind:

Are you manually adding videos from whichever third-party host you're using, or are you automatically importing them? Do you copy the title, thumbnail, description, and tags from the original host, or do you add your own touch to them?

These videos are free to use, right? They can't be taken down through DMCA takedowns?

You're not engaging in any external promotion (like social media), correct? You're just adding videos and relying on organic search traffic?

I know your traffic primarily comes from a Tier 3 demographic, and you're not overly concerned with monetization. However, could you share your earnings so far from the ExoClick banners you have hosted?

Also, what is the monthly cost to maintain the site, including hosting and third-party video hosting/provider fees?

Apologies for the barrage of questions—I'm following your journey and excited to see how it unfolds!

ClownFly

Reaction score
Best of luck! I've been thinking about starting a tube site myself, especially since I'm already in the adult industry.

I have a few questions if you don't mind:

Are you manually adding videos from whichever third-party host you're using, or are you automatically importing them? Do you copy the title, thumbnail, description, and tags from the original host, or do you add your own touch to them?

These videos are free to use, right? They can't be taken down through DMCA takedowns?

You're not engaging in any external promotion (like social media), correct? You're just adding videos and relying on organic search traffic?

I know your traffic primarily comes from a Tier 3 demographic, and you're not overly concerned with monetization. However, could you share your earnings so far from the ExoClick banners you have hosted?

Also, what is the monthly cost to maintain the site, including hosting and third-party video hosting/provider fees?

Apologies for the barrage of questions—I'm following your journey and excited to see how it unfolds!

Thank you, mate. I'm glad to hear you're in the adult industry as well.

Here are my responses to your questions:

Are you manually adding the videos from whichever third-party host you're using, or automatically importing? Do you copy the title, thumbnail, description, and tags from the original host, or do you put your own spin on them?

I personally add and import videos to my website by scraping the title, thumbnail, description, and tags from other websites. After adding a keyword to the title, I import the videos in batches of 25 using an Excel sheet to consolidate the data. This process saves me a significant amount of time and simplifies the process.

Are these videos free to use and not subject to takedown requests through DMCA?

No, the videos I use are not free for public use, and they can be subject to takedown requests under the DMCA. In fact, I've observed that many adult tube sites feature copyrighted videos on their platforms.

You're not engaging in any external promotion, like social media, right? You're just adding videos and relying on organic search traffic?

Currently, my main focus is on increasing traffic through organic search. In a previous project, I tried using social media and sex.com to drive traffic, but the results didn't justify the time and effort I put in. However, I'm considering using Reddit to speed up the indexing of my content. One challenge I'm facing is that only 25% of the videos I imported have been indexed by Google, while the remaining 75% are still awaiting indexing.

I understand that your traffic primarily comes from a Tier 3 demographic, and you're not heavily focused on monetization. However, could you share your earnings so far from the few ExoClick banners you've hosted?

In the past 7 days, my earnings have been:

$0.14 from ExoClick
$0.5 from video hosting

image 1.webp
image 2.webp
I only use banner ads.

As for the monthly cost to maintain the site, I've spent $42 on hosting and an additional $8 to test some premium features of a third-party video service. So far, my total investment has been $50.

Sleyouot

Reaction score
Wishing you all the best with this project, @Wrath Of God! 😊

ClownFly

Reaction score
Weekly Update

This week has been incredibly exciting as we've seen a remarkable surge in website traffic. Our daily page views have now surpassed 2,000, which is a significant achievement.

Yesterday was our best day ever, hitting a record-breaking 2,899 page views in a single day. This marks a substantial increase from last week.

Top Bottom