Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal - a journey to go from zero to making $10,000 a month through Reddit services.

GOALS

BiggRee

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
I've always found inspiration in the journeys of fellow members, and now it's my turn to share mine.

Let me give you a glimpse into my background.

I invested three years in studying automation engineering, but I pivoted away from that career when I stumbled upon the world of internet marketing about six years ago.

Since then, I've been working as a copywriter, and while I enjoy it, a teenage dream of mine has always been to establish my own business and generate substantial passive income—something not easily achievable through copywriting alone.

Hence, my goal is to develop a system to provide various services on Reddit, aiming to generate a monthly profit of $10,000.

What services do I plan to provide? Upvotes, downvotes, mass DMs, post comments, account sales, and more.

How long will it take to achieve this? Honestly, I can't say for sure. I'm giving my all to make it happen before the year ends.

I'll be keeping this post updated regularly.

So, what's my current approach to reaching my goal? I've acquired around 50 aged accounts and 9 residential proxies to kick off the testing and development of my bot.

I began coding the bot approximately a week ago. Up to now, I've managed to set up various configurations to make the bot mimic human behavior. I put it to the test by successfully randomizing avatars on 9 accounts.

The next milestone is getting the bot to boost karma on those accounts.

Fingers crossed, folks! :D

Haner

Reaction score
Great goal!

MessageMister

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Following your goal! Good luck!

SterWire

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Good luck, bro! By the way, in which language is your bot coded?

Top Bottom