Welcome to the MMOLEARN.COM

Build your first Dropshipping, Online Course, Affiliate, Blog, Business, Optin, etc, WEBSITE and make money with us. We offer over 10.000+ Wordpress Plugins & Themes which will let you build ANYTHING. Plus we have nice community which likes to gossip about building websites and making some money online! Its really easy to do when we have everything you need to BUILD anything you WANT. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a beautiful day with us!

or Register

GOALS Goal : 50.000$ a month with Authority website and ads

GOALS

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to my latest venture! The goal of this journey is to transform a new domain into an authoritative site, aiming to reach a monthly revenue of $50,000 as swiftly as possible.

To maintain a clear distinction between my various sites, I've chosen to initiate a distinct journey solely dedicated to tracking the progress of this particular venture.

Leveraging the lessons acquired from my initial journey, I've gained the confidence to make substantial investments in this endeavor. With a strong belief in the success of this site, I intend to replicate my previous strategies on a much grander scale.

Now fully committed to this project, I've embraced a full-time role, allowing me to travel and devote significantly more time and energy to the development of the site.

Site Details:

Domain Age: A new domain, merely 2 months old, established with a branded name. Primary Revenue Source: Emphasis on advertising income, with affiliate revenue playing a supplementary role. Niche Complexity: Operating in a challenging and competitive niche. Content Organization: Structured into 6 categories with internal linking forming a silo structure. Content Volume: Published approximately 300 information articles, each ranging from 1000 words or less. Website Theme: Utilizing the GeneratePress theme for a streamlined appearance. Hosting: Hosted on Siteground Cloud, with servers based in the United States.

Link Building Strategy:

Traditionally, my approach to website development involves a lesser emphasis on active link building. Instead, I prioritize content creation, anticipating organic backlinks over time. However, recognizing the value of backlinks, I've enlisted a Virtual Assistant (VA) to accelerate the process by securing 10-20 guest posts monthly.

Social Media Engagement: I have refrained from extensive social media engagement, but to establish an initial online presence, I've created profiles and shared visuals on Pinterest. The primary focus remains on cultivating organic traffic.

Current Link Portfolio:

• 1 Press Release
  • 100 Social Media Profiles (Strategically utilized for branding)
  • 100 Blog comments on niche-related blogs (Employing branded anchors leading to the homepage)
  • 15 Guest posts on sites relevant to the niche

Current Progress:

As of now, the outcomes are somewhat underwhelming. Initially, I adopted a more measured approach to article publication, but my pace has significantly accelerated, with approximately 50 articles being published weekly. Anticipating a swift growth trajectory once the site emerges from the initial sandbox phase.

kk9489.jpg
oooafd.jpg

Page Speed Optimization:

To enhance page speed, I depend on the WProcket plugin and optimize images using Shortpixel. Currently, I am not employing a CDN. This has proven effective on pages containing three substantial images.

ooooga.jpg

Keyword Research Approach: In my keyword research, Ahrefs plays a crucial role as I analyze successful articles on other websites with substantial traffic and relatively few backlinks. My strategy involves targeting both easy and more challenging keywords without overthinking it.

Regarding content creation, as English is not my native language, I outsource all writing tasks. I utilize various writers from MMO to accomplish this.

2024 Goals:

1. Achieve 1000+ published articles.
  2. Sustain the pace of building 10-30 guest posts per month.
  3. Apply for Adthrive when monthly sessions reach 30k to start generating income. The objective is to accumulate significant funds for future endeavors, including a house and a luxury car. Let's strive for substantial financial success!

Last edited by a moderator:

SlyGrinder

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
You've got a plan in your hand. Best of luck, mate.

Nateli

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
Do your posts display the "Category" within the link URL?

Could you provide the Ahrefs KD level in your quote?

No, it's just the clean post name following the domain. Additionally, "/category/" is removed from the categories.

I'm writing for all KD levels because I produce a high volume of content.

HellSuper

Reaction score
OP, thanks for sharing your thoughts. Good luck!

To everyone else, are there any drawbacks to this plan or ways it could be improved? I'm aiming for something similar this year.

Sealoye

Reaction score
I've been keeping up with your other goal, and I'll follow this one too.
I'm confident you'll reach your goals. Best of luck!

Bracell

Reaction score
Good luck, OP! I'll keep an eye on this.

Noticess

VIP MEMBER
Reaction score
To apply, don't you need 100k pageviews per month with AdThrive? Good luck with that!

Top Bottom